A simple question for the pro life

Don't be obtuse, the same person has been on this forum but had another account, he now goes by The Dude.

I can change my profile name now but that doesn't change the join date.

Provide the previous name and proof that person was here before 2010.

I can change my profile name now but that doesn't change the join date.

Provide the previous name and proof that person was here before 2010.
It was another account, he didn't just change his name.

He may tell you his other name if he wishes, the account was canceled, so I can not provide proof, but you may ask any of the other posters, they will verify that the Dude has been here almost as long as the board has been in existence.

A lot of people had previous accounts, didn't they? :D

Stay on topic, or this thread will be moved to the war zone, where you will find all threads that devolve to back and forth insults.

A lot of people had previous accounts, didn't they? :D

Stay on topic, or this thread will be moved to the war zone, where you will find all threads that devolve to back and forth insults.
Yes, I had one, and I have my Werewolf name account, too

It was another account, he didn't just change his name.

He may tell you his other name if he wishes, the account was canceled, so I can not provide proof, but you may ask any of the other posters, they will verify that the Dude has been here almost as long as the board has been in existence.

Since YOU say you can't provide proof, your claim is dismissed. I can provide proof that The Dude has been here since January, 2010.

Since YOU say you can't provide proof, your claim is dismissed. I can provide proof that The Dude has been here since January, 2010.
Lol, do as you please, I was just giving you the facts, but as displayed, you really don't care about facts.

Back