A simple question for the pro life

tumblr_noz5euI8Vq1tdjqtao1_500.gif

I bathe in authoritarian male tears

Burn in hell bitch!

Would you prefer that I had lied or faked my answer? If abortion was illegal then it stands a reason that there would be a punishment for breaking the law as there is with all other laws. Abortion today is not illegal for the most part and so my opinion is just that, an opinion. What I would prefer is for people to not to have abortions not because of law but because they understand the consequence which is ending a life that you helped to create. If you aren't ready to commit to the child that you helped to create then don't do the act that creates children. I consider sex to be something that is not only something to be shared by a two married people but also something that produces miracles (children). You don't have to believe what I believe and I won't try to force you to, but in my personal opinion an abortion is a selfish act.

Would you prefer that I had lied or faked my answer? If abortion was illegal then it stands a reason that there would be a punishment for breaking the law as there is with all other laws. Abortion today is not illegal for the most part and so my opinion is just that, an opinion. What I would prefer is for people to not to have abortions not because of law but because they understand the consequence which is ending a life that you helped to create. If you aren't ready to commit to the child that you helped to create then don't do the act that creates children. I consider sex to be something that is not only something to be shared by a two married people but also something that produces miracles (children). You don't have to believe what I believe and I won't try to force you to, but in my personal opinion an abortion is a selfish act.

Educated people pushing poison on kids is even more evil

You aren't man enough or dumb enough to claim one
Cause we would all mock the shit out of you
Thief

Apparently you're dumb enough to claim you have something for which you've shown no support then expect the rest of us to believe you because you said so

We mock someone like you that makes claims you can't support.

Apparently you're dumb enough to claim you have something for which you've shown no support then expect the rest of us to believe you because you said so

We mock someone like you that makes claims you can't support.

I've Ben here over ten years
You have been here two months
Nobody ever question by education

Back