A simple question for the pro life

Are you really half-witted, or is it your brainwashing? Did your slavemaster Founders want children when they raped black women, for instance? Do most American males go in for sex because they want children? Grow up!

What a mouth full of crap you have the gubner, but evince liked your post and everyone knows she is a mewling quim!

You will never again own the control of womens bodies

it will never fucking happen

why not just try to take school lunches from hungry kids for jesus instead oh fake assed moral shit.

Oh and BTW discriminating against people for their religion is illegal in this democracy you traitor to the constitution

You are a racist scumbag who was raised to hate whitey no matter what go back to the welfare line you stupid mewling quim. If Men and women took better care of their bodies these unwanted pregnancies wouldn't happen. Funny how when we find a little slime on another planet it's life, have a baby in your womb it's a collection of cells you hypocritical bitch!

You are a racist scumbag who was raised to hate whitey no matter what go back to the welfare line you stupid mewling quim. If Men and women took better care of their bodies these unwanted pregnancies wouldn't happen. Funny how when we find a little slime on another planet it's life, have a baby in your womb it's a collection of cells you hypocritical bitch!
Best put Desh on ignore, she is your satan, leading you into temptation.

No. I am saying that forcing a woman to carry a baby to term causes physiological and psychological damage to the mother who is forced to carry a rape baby to term.

I said two possible scenarios. This indicates that there are more. But the two I provided are very real, but people (very often people like you) are either unaware of them because they don't think for two seconds, or they are WELL aware of them but ignore them because they think their own beliefs are more important than the suffering of others. And what makes THAT so absolutely terrifying is that they do it under the guise of "meaning well and being righteous."

I have helped somewhat by providing information from three different studies right here in this thread. Or better yet, don't be so lazy and go find the statistics yourself.

I know the stats well, and I think you do also, which is why you dodged the question, what percentage is it, less than three percent for Rape, incest, and medical emergencies!

What a mouth full of crap you have the gubner, but evince liked your post and everyone knows she is a mewling quim!

Nice. Quotes from a superhero movie. Now we know where you get a lot of information.

More children are put up for adoption every single year than there are children who are adopted in the same year.

By the way, since seems you advocate adoption, how may children have you adopted yourself?

I know the stats well, and I think you do also, which is why you dodged the question, what percentage is it, less than three percent for Rape, incest, and medical emergencies!

Does that percentage really matter? Does it?

Who are you to dictate whether or not other people must be forced to have the baby? That's the question, partriot666.

I just do not understand why she isn't banned she is nasty!

SHE'S nasty?

Unless you're picking and choosing to take things deliberately out of context (as I would expect anyone who is all Christian and no Christ to do in this situation), it's clear that when I said, "The Satan (it's a title) is just one of them," I was referring to the content of the "...personification of evil."

one of the many gods you claimed there were......one who personified evil.....its how you started the paragraph.....

The bible is being interpreted by people who claim one thing is absolute fact, then when you point out it isn't try to dismiss fact by saying it's what "Christianity teaches," as if the relevant facts are actually irrelevant.

but that isn't what happened......what happened is that you wanted to substitute an interpretation which was not only worse than that taught by Christianity, but you tried to pretend that it's a better interpretation......if it is wrong to say something is true when it isn't, why is it better to rely on your statement which not only isn't there, but contradicts everything Christianity DOES find in the Bible......what is truly irrelevant to the issue is what Stelakh believes......

but that isn't what happened......what happened is that you wanted to substitute an interpretation which was not only worse than that taught by Christianity, but you tried to pretend that it's a better interpretation......if it is wrong to say something is true when it isn't, why is it better to rely on your statement which not only isn't there, but contradicts everything Christianity DOES find in the Bible......what is truly irrelevant to the issue is what Stelakh believes......

It's exactly what happened, and you know it. Someone ELSE inserted an interpretation. I merely made the absolutely factual comment that the bible never specifically tells us what Satan's nature is, and specifically that it never tells us he was an angel.

And saying something like, "The bible never explicitly tells us that Satan is an Angel" isn't an interpretation. It's an incontrovertible fact. The bible does not spell out Satan's nature. It doesn't say he's a god OR an angel.

But be that as it may, you are still refusing to just admit when you're wrong. This back and forth between you and I (while serving the purpose I was going for, which is "Christians shouldn't be meddling in laws because they don't know what the hell their own bible says") exists because you won't give the simple, honest answer that the bible never once specifically states that Satan was an angel.

That's really it. That's all it boils down to. So now, I'll ask it plain and simple, and you can give a plain and simple answer:

Does the bible, anywhere, specifically and explicitly state, without any room for interpretation or misunderstanding, that the individual known as "Satan" was an angel?

Then what is your belief that he was?? :dunno:

Does it matter?

My contention is that the bible doesn't specifically tell us what he was. I was told that I was wrong. I am not wrong.

How other people choose to interpret Satan's nature is really not what I'm on about, here (as can be evidenced by what I said was my real reason for pushing this matter in the first place). It's just a simple question that I already know the answer to but other people just won't admit, going well out of their way to talk about interpretations instead of the fact of the matter.

Does it matter?

My contention is that the bible doesn't specifically tell us what he was. I was told that I was wrong. I am not wrong.

How other people choose to interpret Satan's nature is really not what I'm on about, here (as can be evidenced by what I said was my real reason for pushing this matter in the first place). It's just a simple question that I already know the answer to but other people just won't admit, going well out of their way to talk about interpretations instead of the fact of the matter.

If you already know the answer, then why not state it? :dunno:

If you already know the answer, then why not state it? :dunno:

I don't know the answer, and it doesn't matter. It is an unanswerable question. That's what the sideline debate has been about - that we can't know because the bible doesn't specifically state it. The bible gives no specificity with regard to the nature of Satan's existence. Christianity may "teach" that he was an angel, but for that they must rely on supposition.

(Which in turn comes back to the crux of the debate about abortion rights - because that charge is led largely by Christians. People who don't actually know what was said in the book of their religion shouldn't be trying to add things based on that religion into the book of laws; because what they think they know is assumption, conjecture, interpretation and what they've been told - and sometimes none of that is in the ol' bible.)

I don't care who worships what, but I don't want what they worship writing our laws at all, let alone if they're not so sure what they're worshiping, themselves.

I don't know the answer, and it doesn't matter. It is an unanswerable question. That's what the sideline debate has been about - that we can't know because the bible doesn't specifically state it. The bible gives no specificity with regard to the nature of Satan's existence. Christianity may "teach" that he was an angel, but for that they must rely on supposition.

(Which in turn comes back to the crux of the debate about abortion rights - because that charge is led largely by Christians. People who don't actually know what was said in the book of their religion shouldn't be trying to add things based on that religion into the book of laws; because what they think they know is assumption, conjecture, interpretation and what they've been told - and sometimes none of that is in the ol' bible.)

I don't care who worships what, but I don't want what they worship writing our laws at all, let alone if they're not so sure what they're worshiping, themselves.

And of course this is your belief; but what other people believe is to ignored

It's exactly what happened, and you know it. Someone ELSE inserted an interpretation. I merely made the absolutely factual comment that the bible never specifically tells us what Satan's nature is, and specifically that it never tells us he was an angel.

no....that isn't what you "merely did".......you said there were lots of gods, some were evil and Satan was one of them........

not hating black people is NOT hating white people you evil fucking brain dead racist skin bag of shit.

Your GOD you imagine is real made sex a vital urge

WHY you stupid shit?

otherwise people would not procreate huh.

why do you think your imagined god did that so he could spew hate on people for falling to that urge HE CREATED?

your shit doesn't make sense

there is not one shred of proof its true

You don't get to punish people for not following your chosen myth asshole

And of course this is your belief; but what other people believe is to ignored

You don't seem to understand what I'm saying, here.

I don't care what anyone believes, even myself, when it comes to the law. Religion should not be writing law, period.

Religion writing law is what gave us such things as, including but not limited to:

• Mary Tudor's terrifying reign
  • The Crusades
  • The view of women as property
  • The forced lack of education for women
  • Legal abuse of women
  • The stoning to death for adultery
  • The stoning to death for seeing another person's genitals
  • There are hundreds more stoning offenses
  • The hanging (and in one case crushing) deaths of innocent people in Salem
  • Unending war in and with the middle east
  • Discrimination being written into the fabric of American society
  • The war on non-Christians
  • ISIS
  • The Taliban
    [*}Boko Haram
  • Hezbollah
  • Do I really need to keep going, or have you gotten the point?

Back