A smarter way to get 'free' electricity

Show me the posts. Or give the post #s
No.

You've already shown me that you just "ignore away" any information that you don't like, including the various costs associated with your electricity usage that show that solar panels are more costly than just paying for electricity through a utility company while investing the money that you didn't use on the solar panels.

At this point you can do your own homework. The relevant information that you are requesting already exists upthread.

RQAA. I've already described the kinds of things that you should maintain or that might cause you to have to replace the panels or associated wiring.
It was YOUR choice to buy into the most expensive method of producing power.

Wow. You know so much about my life. Except the facts. I've owned solar panels here and on my previous house to a total of about 12-14 years of solar panel ownership and the only thing I was ever told I needed to do on a regular basis was keep 'em clean.

But by all means keep telling me that you know something I don't and then REFUSE TO EVER TELL ME SPECIFICALLY WHAT YOU KNOW.

Okay, then don't maintain your solar panels.

QED that you are NOT maintaining your solar panels.

Just admit it. You don't know shit about solar panels. Or you would be honest and tell me what maintenance specifically I'm supposed to be doing other than just rinsing them off from time to time.

To be quite honest I would LOVE to know if I'm missing something, but I won't learn anything from liars like you and Into. You are just here to troll people.

So, why don't you STFU or be an adult and just tell me SPECIFICALLY what I'm supposed to be doing with these things that I've owned for more than a decade now. Because no one else mentioned a thing in the two installs I've had done on two separate houses.

No.

You've already shown me that you just "ignore away" any information that you don't like, including the various costs associated with your electricity usage that show that solar panels are more costly than just paying for electricity through a utility company while investing the money that you didn't use on the solar panels.

At this point you can do your own homework. The relevant information that you are requesting already exists upthread.

Nice. It's always nice to see when another LIAR IS ON THE FORUM.

Thanks liar.

Now go lie some more.

Wow. You know so much about my life. Except the facts. I've owned solar panels here and on my previous house to a total of about 12-14 years of solar panel ownership and the only thing I was ever told I needed to do on a regular basis was keep 'em clean.

But by all means keep telling me that you know something I don't and then REFUSE TO EVER TELL ME SPECIFICALLY WHAT YOU KNOW.

RQAA.

Just admit it. You don't know shit about solar panels.
Why would he admit something that he isn't??
Or you would be honest and tell me what maintenance specifically I'm supposed to be doing other than just rinsing them off from time to time.
To be quite honest I would LOVE to know if I'm missing something, but I won't learn anything from liars like you and Into. You are just here to troll people.

So, why don't you STFU or be an adult and just tell me SPECIFICALLY what I'm supposed to be doing with these things that I've owned for more than a decade now. Because no one else mentioned a thing in the two installs I've had done on two separate houses.
RQAA.

Just admit it. You don't know shit about solar panels.
This is YOUR issue, not mine. Only YOU can fix it.

Or you would be honest and tell me what maintenance specifically I'm supposed to be doing other than just rinsing them off from time to time.
I've already done so. You've simply chosen to ignore it just like you choose to ignore various costs associated with your electricity usage in order to pretend that solar panels are the "cheaper" option. Again, this is YOUR issue that only YOU can fix.

To be quite honest I would LOVE to know if I'm missing something,
A lie. You've already chosen to ignore what I've already informed you about.

but I won't learn anything from liars like you and Into.
Again, this is YOUR issue, not mine (or his). YOU are the one who is lying (via omission) re: your electricity costs.

You are just here to troll people.
:blah: :blah: :blah:

So, why don't you STFU
No. You can't silence me.

or be an adult
Once again, YOUR issue, not mine. Only YOU can fix it.

and just tell me SPECIFICALLY what I'm supposed to be doing with these things that I've owned for more than a decade now.
RQAA. You've already been told.

Because no one else mentioned a thing in the two installs I've had done on two separate houses.
So?

Let me know when you actually learn something about Solar Panels.
Let me know when YOU actually learn something about solar panels (NOT a proper noun btw).

Let me know when you learn something about English.

Let me know when you learn something about personal finances, investing, accounting, and being honest.

Let me know when YOU actually learn something about solar panels (NOT a proper noun btw).

Let me know when you learn something about English.

Let me know when you learn something about personal finances, investing, accounting, and being honest.

LOL. Buffoon. You are useless in this conversation since you know next to nothing about the topic. Why do you feel it important that you should speak up on things you don't know about?

LOL. Buffoon. You are useless in this conversation since you know next to nothing about the topic. Why do you feel it important that you should speak up on things you don't know about?

He knows a lot more than you do about solar panels, apparently.

I know even more about them, and why your ill maintenance of them will cause those expensive things to eventually fail and you lose what little power they give you.

Back