A smarter way to get 'free' electricity

Rightys downplay the contribution of alternative energy.
Because there isn't much contribution. Solar energy is the most expensive method of generating electrical power there is. Wind comes in a close 2nd. Both blight large areas of landscape.
They are wrong.
Sorry, Sock. It is what it is.

It is far cheaper even for using a nuclear power plant to generate electricity than it is for wind or solar.
It is substantial in some states over half of the energy used.
Nowhere near it, and THAT's despite the heavy subsidies and mandates.

Solar and wind generate very little power.

If its so successful, why the heavy subsidies and mandates?

He knows a lot more than you do about solar panels, apparently.

I know even more about them, and why your ill maintenance of them will cause those expensive things to eventually fail and you lose what little power they give you.

Hey, Lying fuckwit, the minute you tell me something specific about what I'm supposed to be doing with my solar panels other than occasionally washing them off is the minute I'll believe you aren't anything but a lying sack of human shit.

Go ahead and lie some more with an RQAA post. You lying fuck. You are a fucking moron.

Hey, Lying fuckwit, the minute you tell me something specific about what I'm supposed to be doing with my solar panels other than occasionally washing them off is the minute I'll believe you aren't anything but a lying sack of human shit.

Go ahead and lie some more with an RQAA post. You lying fuck. You are a fucking moron.

RQAA. Stop asking the same question over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over, Sock. It's been answered. The lying is YOURS. You can't project YOUR problem on anybody else, Sock.

RQAA. Stop asking the same question over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over, Sock. It's been answered. The lying is YOURS. You can't project YOUR problem on anybody else, Sock.

THanks for the RQAA gfm. You did well. Exactly as predicted.

Yup, big mad.

Of course I am! I'm being told something key is missing from how I treat my solar panels yet none of you will say exactly what it is. You are LYING or you are playing a nasty evil game.

Neither one looks good on an adult.

Of course I am!
Thank you for confirming the presence of your anger.

I'm being told something key is missing from how I treat my solar panels
Correct, and that "something" is the presence of any maintenance beyond squirting some water on them a couple times a year.

yet none of you will say exactly what it is.
LIAR. I've already provided you with a few examples.

You are LYING or you are playing a nasty evil game.
No, YOU are lying.

Neither one looks good on an adult.
Right, so maybe you should stop lying and start being honest.

BIG mad.

:rofl2:

Thank you for confirming the presence of your anger.

Correct, and that "something" is the presence of any maintenance beyond squirting some water on them a couple times a year.

LIAR. I've already provided you with a few examples.

No, YOU are lying.

Right, so maybe you should stop lying and start being honest.

Thanks Into the Night. You posted under yet another of your names for god only knows what possible reason. Why does this "entertain" you? Are you a home-bound simpleton?

Back