A technocracy, the ultimate form of government

The people would vote for it.

...and how would the people know?

Do YOU know how to build an airplane, lay a road, build and wire and plumb a house, build a new computer chip, or safely handle explosives? How would you know if someone is 'incompetent'?

Fortunately, there ARE private companies that are good at each of these things. They are not government. They don't need to be. If they are successful in business and you buy their product, you vote with your wallet.
In other words, the solution is profit. Capitalism.

Last edited:
It's actually nothing at all like an oligarchy.
It's an oligarchy, i.e. a privileged few who decide everything for everyone else.

The technocracy of which you speak is what we have, i.e. elected leaders, answerable to the people, finding the right technical experts to solve the problems that the people need solved. Your oligarchy idea has people with the right credentials, i.e. technical certifications in this case, not solving problems, just being in charge.

Also, I don't know why you brought AI into this. AI is software. All levels of government already use gluts of software. I think you misunderstand what AI is. You seem to have the Hollywood misunderstanding of a magical sentience that rises out of the ether and becomes a prophet to the people. AI is software that does whatever it is programmed to do and nothing more, just like all other software. If an oligarchy of technocrats gets in charge and decides to train AI to be WOKE, then everything that is controlled by that AI will need to be WOKE.

d89329736a9757e1f0b128884c8622e3.jpg

It's an oligarchy, i.e. a privileged few who decide everything for everyone else.

The technocracy of which you speak is what we have, i.e. elected leaders, answerable to the people, finding the right technical experts to solve the problems that the people need solved. Your oligarchy idea has people with the right credentials, i.e. technical certifications in this case, not solving problems, just being in charge.

Also, I don't know why you brought AI into this. AI is software. All levels of government already use gluts of software. I think you misunderstand what AI is. You seem to have the Hollywood misunderstanding of a magical sentience that rises out of the ether and becomes a prophet to the people. AI is software that does whatever it is programmed to do and nothing more, just like all other software. If an oligarchy of technocrats gets in charge and decides to train AI to be WOKE, then everything that is controlled by that AI will need to be WOKE.

d89329736a9757e1f0b128884c8622e3.jpg

A technocracy is not an oligarchy, you could run one in our current system of government.

It is a system where leaders, whoever they may be, are put into position because of their technological skills rather than political ones and they solve problems based on their scientific and technical experience.

A technocracy is not an oligarchy, you could run one in our current system of government.
Our current system of government is an oligarchy. A technocracy is an oligarchy.
It is a system where leaders, whoever they may be, are put into position because of their technological skills rather than political ones and they solve problems based on their scientific and technical experience.
Not possible. Politicians do not understand science or technology.

Oligarchies do not work. It doesn't matter who the oligarchy is.

He would quickly be replaced.

An expert needs to be competent.

And you believe that Doctor Anthony Fauci is not competent? Please, tell us why. And maybe you can post your CV while you're at it. Here is Doctor Fauci's:

https://www.niaid.nih.gov/about/anthony-s-fauci-md-bio

There is nothing that chafes me more than a person who knows absolutely nothing challenging a lifetime civil servant for doing his job. He is a great man. You are dog shit.

And you believe that Doctor Anthony Fauci is not competent? Please, tell us why. And maybe you can post your CV while you're at it. Here is Doctor Fauci's:

There is nothing that chafes me more than a person who knows absolutely nothing challenging a lifetime civil servant for doing his job. He is a great man. You are dog shit.

The fact that he said we need to wear masks then came out later and said we didn't?

Does that work for you?

The fact that he said we need to wear masks then came out later and said we didn't?

Does that work for you?

Of course it does. You are a simpleton, and he is a virologist. Covid was a novel virus, little was known about it. What was known was that initially, masks needed to be allocated to health care workers. When N95 masks became readily available, everyone should have been wearing them, and that was Fauci's recommendation. It did not change. I don't believe there was ever a point in the pandemic when Faucli came out and said stop wearing masks. As we learned more, recommendations changed. What did not work for me was idiots like you ignoring the advice of experts like Fauci causing the disease to spread like wildfire. You know nothing about viruses. Fauci knows as much about viruses as any person on the planet, but some little fucking pissant like you and the rest of your merry band of death cultists wanted fauci in jail or dead. No good deed goes unpunished. What you and your ilk did to Fauci and the country is an atrocity that a lot of will not forget.

Fauci??? The guy that funded bioweapons labs in China?? The guy that started Paradox M and Paradox V??
Oh...right..you belong to the Church of Covid. Fauci is like the Holy One to you.

Of course it does.
So you willingly accept a paradox. You are being irrational.
You are a simpleton, and he is a virologist.
He is not a virologist. He is a government agent.
Covid was a novel virus, little was known about it.
BULLSHIT!! Covid19 was just another variant of the Covid/SARS series of viruses. The mildest so far discovered.
What was known was that initially, masks needed to be allocated to health care workers.
Masks do not stop viruses.
When N95 masks became readily available, everyone should have been wearing them, and that was Fauci's recommendation.
N95 masks are dust masks. They do not stop viruses.
It did not change.
It DID change. Discard of history.
I don't believe there was ever a point in the pandemic when Faucli came out and said stop wearing masks.
Argument of ignorance fallacy. It happened, Commie.
As we learned more, recommendations changed.
'Learned more'? Like what?
What did not work for me was idiots like you ignoring the advice of experts like Fauci causing the disease to spread like wildfire.
It's an airborne virus. It spreads without the action of anyone.
You know nothing about viruses.
Projection. You are describing yourself.
Fauci knows as much about viruses as any person on the planet,
BULLSHIT!!! Fauci hasn't practiced for DECADES.
but some little fucking pissant like you and the rest of your merry band of death cultists wanted fauci in jail or dead.
No. Just in jail.
No good deed goes unpunished.
Tyranny is not a good deed.
What you and your ilk did to Fauci and the country is an atrocity that a lot of will not forget.
I did nothing but ignore the tyranny. I did not wear masks or get the shot and I DID get Covid19. The infection lasted about 1.5 weeks. Big hairy deal.

Now I am immune to covid19 for life.

The economic depression you Commies started is still ongoing today.

Back