A technocracy, the ultimate form of government

200w.webp
200w.webp
giphy.webp

actually you didn't dweeb.
Yes, I did, then I repeated it in a second post because you apparently weren't able to read my first post for comprehension. Into the Night and you both read it and commented on it. You tipped your king.

We still have the matter of you being too cowardly to answer my easy, simple and straightforward question:

Now, your turn. Explain why any rational adult should believe that you are any further right than Das Kapital.
after all, it was you who insisted:

you have been sitting on the toilet in this thread for 30 minutes without the ability to actually debate what you claim.
... so please answer the question before you become the first person to tip his king twice in the same game.

You made some abstract remarks about elections that had no bearing on any of my opinions here or anywhere
You do not get to impose any restrictions on my answers. I realize that the hard-core leftist in you desperately needs to control the narrative, and control the expression of others, but fuck you, it's not going to work with me. I completely and accurately answered your question, and you have only fled from mine. Coward.

and all your stupid art indicates you are mentally ill
Like any solid leftist, you believe that your Marxist "altruism" bestows upon you psychology credentials and the ability to render psychiatric diagnoses ... that confirm your superiority ... from the safety and security of your snowflake safe space.

you fucking suck at debates.
Your projection is so transparent. Yes, you really do suck at debates. Any high school debater would send you packing.

You operate under the strange misconception that you are somehow the leftist judge who gets to moderate, censor and control the narrative. You have bungled every aspect of this exchange.

Let me know when you want me to spank you again. I'm here for you.

801322c6e5f2997b2960bab87c5041e6.jpg

Just for you, here are a few more:

87ebae18d1cbb5702b44a85436ebf53a.jpg

efea12a7fd79f5eda9b8f6ff454ec07b.jpg

a50682aa55e64d666f79900d5ed98d79.jpg

Jesus Christ psychopath :laugh:

cut your bullshit images in 1/10th

nobody is sifting though your fucking crazy nut job bullshit but your other sock puppet accounts

Jesus Christ psychopath
The craven coward lashes out from his safe space, feigning bravery ... from a very safe distance.

You still haven't answered my question. I presume it's because my question causes you to panic so much that your teeth involuntarily chatter so hard that they chip.

Bravely bold zymurgy
Emerged from a safer space.
He would demand others debate,
Oh brave, brave zymurgy.
He was not at all afraid
While in his safer space.
Brave, brave, brave, brave zymurgy.

Coward.

cut your bullshit images in 1/10th
Enjoy!

eaa66b691301bd19f2119410bd6eeeed.jpg
f04c008ea06f71c1a6ce6867c70f7317.jpg
20c99ea99e77bd7613f7ffee026574a5.jpg
cef89bf5669e2a705dd070703bb41c59.jpg

The craven coward lashes out from his safe space, feigning bravery ... from a very safe distance.

But...isn't that what you're doing? In fact, don't we all do that? I think you'd shrivel up and die if the Internet ever stopped being anonymous

I think you owe him an apology..

But...isn't that what you're doing?
Nope. zmurgy called me out and demanded that I debate. I rose to the challenge and successfully fielded his volley. Then I returned fire, but he had already fled.

He feigned bravery until he had to support his ideas, at which point his cowardice took control. Intellectually, I never need to feign anything. There will be no apology for zmurgy, not even for slamming him back into last Tuesday. I nonetheless appreciate your concern.

In fact, don't we all do that?
Leftists are the intellectual cowards of the internet and I am not among them.

I think you'd shrivel up and die if the Internet ever stopped being anonymous
That's quite the testament to your poor judgement.

Have a good one.

aa7be565a8503f2eb532066129ea1925.jpg

For those of you who don't know what a technocracy is it is this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Techn...nt of the,to be mostly professional engineers.

In short, a technocracy is a society run by technical experts who use that expertise to solve the problems of society, they are not influenced by organizations or corporations or lobbyists, they use their problem solving abilities to tackle all challenges.

With the emergence of AI it would be the ideal time to switch our government over to a technocracy where actual experts run the government instead of the popularity contests we have going on now.

It still responds to directions given to it by people. Its pro\ime directive has to be fair. Fair is not possible for people like Trump and the wealthy.

when you say that with all your missing teeth, you whistle, back to the trailer park shit stain
You're going to have to come out of your safe space if you want me to be able to hear you. I realize that it's summer on the internet and snowflakes tend to melt in the heat, but if you could just briefly step into the light and quickly say something intelligible, I could probably help you out in time for you to rush back to your hole.

527bf2dbc8fbddd21f55d600082919a3.jpg

For those of you who don't know what a technocracy is it is this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Techn...nt of the,to be mostly professional engineers.

In short, a technocracy is a society run by technical experts who use that expertise to solve the problems of society, they are not influenced by organizations or corporations or lobbyists, they use their problem solving abilities to tackle all challenges.

With the emergence of AI it would be the ideal time to switch our government over to a technocracy where actual experts run the government instead of the popularity contests we have going on now.

No. Not sure if would be worse or not.

Back