A Trumpster manifesto

”The Constitution gives me the right to do whatever I want as president“ - Donald Trump.

“For those who have been wronged and betrayed [guess who] I am your retribution.”

“The Fake News Media should pay a big price for what they have done to our once great Country!” [that’s just those that opposed him - Fox News and the like are OK].

“I will totally obliterate the deep state. I will ...”

“I will do such things ... what they are yet I know not, but they shall be the terrors of the earth!” - King Lear.

Incidentally,

50bdfbf0c36a47e4355361a860460a1932b9ee6522a621b3e9d1f34e671193d2_1.jpg

Having as an absolute monarch an ignorant pathological liar who doesn’t give a damn for anything but his own ego is just what we need to make America great again.
Why did nobody think of that before? Oh right, they did. And they still did it.

”The Constitution gives me the right to do whatever I want as president“ - Donald Trump.

“For those who have been wronged and betrayed [guess who] I am your retribution.”

“The Fake News Media should pay a big price for what they have done to our once great Country!” [that’s just those that opposed him - Fox News and the like are OK].

“I will do such things ... what they are yet I know not, but they shall be the terrors of the earth!” - King Lear.

Incidentally,

Having as an absolute monarch an ignorant pathological liar who doesn’t give a damn for anything but his own ego is just what we need to make America great again.

He wants his followers to become violent and start killing Americans who oppose him.

I have no doubt there are enough nutjobs out there to do it. Maybe some on this forum like LibHater, Yakuda, Uncensored if he can get a visitor's visa. Most JPP MAGAts talk big but will do nothing except pound out lies on their keyboards.

7gn0y7.jpg

Incidentally,

Id prefer tax cuts for everyone just like JFK proposed in 1963.

Incidentally,

In that continuing Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate thieving National Archives US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement Nuremberg Trials celebration there's Russia's Orthodox Church rootin' tootin' Putin Christiananality pedophilia extermination of Ukranian "Nazis" in that SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July 9/11 premeditated with malice aforethought Freudian slip George Washington University Hospital Washington, D.C. born second & third generation USA citizens are "Islam" dhimmitude servitude as "one nation under God with equal justice under law" in their "serve the Pope or die" more perfect union with Islam "death to the infidels" national religion....

He wants his followers to become violent and start killing Americans who oppose him.

I have no doubt there are enough nutjobs out there to do it. Maybe some on this forum like LibHater, Yakuda, Uncensored if he can get a visitor's visa. Most JPP MAGAts talk big but will do nothing except pound out lies on their keyboards.

7gn0y7.jpg

That’s the scary part that we’re hearing now. People are afraid to publicly criticize him for fear of their lives and their family’s lives. Milley is the most recent. Trump advocated executing him.

With that kind of violent rhetoric, it’s only a matter of time where a MAGAt is spurred to violence. J6 is proof of that.

Contextomy fallacy. Trump was referring to his authority to retain any document he wants, or to declassify any document he wants. He DOES HAVE THAT AUTHORITY.
And Democrats cannot escape their fate.
FOX News has a lot of fake news just like any other. FOX is owned and operated by DEMOCRATS.
A big challenge, admittedly, but a good direction to take. It is past time to dismantle or clean up the BATF, the FBI, the CIA, the EPA, the NEA, the NSA, the SSA, etc.
A republic is not a monarchy. Trump as President has all the authority he needs to accomplish many of these goals. Some of them require Congress to act as well.

If you want to see his platform, see https://www.donaldjtrump.com/agenda47.

War mongering. Trump wants no such thing, Sock.

That’s the scary part that we’re hearing now. People are afraid to publicly criticize him for fear of their lives and their family’s lives. Milley is the most recent. Trump advocated executing him.

With that kind of violent rhetoric, it’s only a matter of time where a MAGAt is spurred to violence. J6 is proof of that.

War mongering. MAGA isn't a person, Sock. Jan 6th was organized by DEMOCRATS.

Incidentally,

Still stuck on moron I see. :palm:

Lie, lame and extremely moronic.

TDS is a severe mental condition causing those afflicted with it to look stupid, erupt like morons and lie like sociopaths. . :palm:

In that continuing Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate thieving National Archives US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement Nuremberg Trials celebration there's Russia's Orthodox Church rootin' tootin' Putin Christiananality pedophilia extermination of Ukranian "Nazis" in that SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July 9/11 premeditated with malice aforethought Freudian slip George Washington University Hospital Washington, D.C. born second & third generation USA citizens are "Islam" dhimmitude servitude as "one nation under God with equal justice under law" in their "serve the Pope or die" more perfect union with Islam "death to the infidels" national religion....

:lolup: This is a triggered, dishonest, lying leftist loon who should be locked in a padded cell. Nothing to see here.

Moronic, bullshit and stupid. But alas, you are .....

Dumb
Obsessed
Mendacious
Egotistical
Rude
76 IQ

Lie, lame and extremely moronic.

TDS is a severe mental condition causing those afflicted with it to look stupid, erupt like morons and lie like sociopaths. . :palm:
^^^
A sign of dementia is repeating the same posts over and over again. Sad. A large dose of fentanyl is the only cure.

Incidentally,

I think there are two main issues. trumptards like what he says - they feel he speaks for them. Regarding what he actually does they only believe what their news sources, like Faux News tells them.

What the heck is this? It's a manic run-on sentence.

I think there are two main issues. trumptards like what he says - they feel he speaks for them. Regarding what he actually does they only believe what their news sources, like Faux News tells them.

And it tells them to say fuck you to anyone that knows the actual facts

Disinformation

Back