A Trumpster manifesto

Fox news is freaking out today, hoo-wee! Today is bigtime, deshy!

I tell you 'bout it later. There's Democrats on board, too. This is the best thing I've seen for America since Trump was elected, I'm stoked!

Has the potential to be better for America than Trump getting elected in 2016. That's how big.

And some Democrats will be being Americans too! :good4u:

Only the corrupt grifty Democrats and Republicans won't be on board with what's going on the House.

You will know them by how they vote. This is a cleansing. Not just McCarthy, oh no.

god bless america.

:usflag:

god bless america.

:usflag:

We do have some reps in Congress that want to get things right, and some are Democrats, too.

And they really want to do the right thing. It's quite refreshing. I think I'm kinda disappointed with Massie.

We'll see how he goes tomorrow.

I was in a live chat with some of them tonight and they were explaining what's happening. It's big, and it could work.

Think about it: Single issue Congress votes, that's it. Yes or no, next!

No miles of pork, just this one thing, yes or no?

They're looking to get the power back to the people, and I'm all for that.

They want Jim Jordan. See, here's the thing: They know their colleagues, I don't. I have a good rep that I researched, and I'm sure he does the best he can for us.

But I don't know other district's reps at all! Why should I? They're not my rep. I can't vote for them. :dunno:

That's what she said.

:cheers:

laughing.gif

370532.jpg

Seriously though, this is a monumental shift in Congress. It's been outta whack for decades, this gets it back to much closer to what the Founding Fathers intended.

I gotta go poke Massie some more.

Last edited:
Yet another of SCOTUS Rehnquist's Reichquesters granting themselves standing putting on an Islamidotocracy patriot act as those Trumpanzees thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists ....

Boorish and stupid. You sad caricature of ignorance, hate and stupidity.

Boorish and stupid. You sad caricature of ignorance, hate and stupidity.

Yet another truth defector of "one nation under God with equal justice under law" where, as Christian Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July Bicentennial granted standing to thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists national religion doesn't include the statistical probability of Islam medical human reproduction pseudoscience immaculate virgin Mary son of Allah Jesus the Christ conception in their Christiananality pedophilia suicidal super egos sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming business economics over the past 50 years....

That’s the scary part that we’re hearing now. People are afraid to publicly criticize him for fear of their lives and their family’s lives. Milley is the most recent. Trump advocated executing him.

With that kind of violent rhetoric, it’s only a matter of time where a MAGAt is spurred to violence. J6 is proof of that.

Yeah, I've noticed you fucking Nazis are just quiet as church mice....

That’s the scary part that we’re hearing now. People are afraid to publicly criticize him for fear of their lives and their family’s lives. Milley is the most recent. Trump advocated executing him.

With that kind of violent rhetoric, it’s only a matter of time where a MAGAt is spurred to violence. J6 is proof of that.

Let the MAGAts get violent. It'll give our heroes in blue an excuse to shoot them down like rabid scumbags.

Trump suggested the head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff was a traitor to be hanged, you fucking idiot.

Following in that Christain Nation SCOTUS tradition George Washington University Hospital Washington, D.C. born USA retired US Army Staff Sergeants are Islam & Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists that baptize thine eyes by urinations are to "serve the Pope or die" traditions.....

”The Constitution gives me the right to do whatever I want as president“ - Donald Trump.

“For those who have been wronged and betrayed [guess who] I am your retribution.”

“The Fake News Media should pay a big price for what they have done to our once great Country!” [that’s just those that opposed him - Fox News and the like are OK].

“I will totally obliterate the deep state. I will ...”

“I will do such things ... what they are yet I know not, but they shall be the terrors of the earth!” - King Lear.

Incidentally,

8232u4.jpg

Trump suggested the head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff was a traitor to be hanged, you fucking idiot.

Milquetoast Milley IS traitor.

Trump never said anything about hanging him, you fucking liar.

You little Goebbels have to spew demagoguery against those the Reich programmed you to hate.

Milquetoast Milley IS traitor.

Trump never said anything about hanging him, you fucking liar.

You little Goebbels have to spew demagoguery against those the Reich programmed you to hate.
Too bad you only beat women. Otherwise, you could face him mano a mano and say that to his face. As if, eh, Down Under? :laugh:

Back