A Trumpster manifesto

1/6 was not significant and not a coups attempt, ya dufus.

your deep state lies will never be true.

It sure as hell was. It came close to succeeding. it was the most significant act against the American govt, since the War of 1812.
It was more serious than the Banker Putsch in the 1930s.

It sure as hell was. It came close to succeeding. it was the most significant act against the American govt, since the War of 1812.
It was more serious than the Banker Putsch in the 1930s.

why would a sitting president need some unarmed trespassers to "seize control"?

he was already in control.

you people are stupid as fuck.

why would a sitting president need some unarmed trespassers to "seize control"?

he was already in control.

you people are stupid as fuck.

Then why the speech? The march on the Capitol? Why was Herr Trump so upset the Secret Service wouldn't take him to the attack?

Then why the speech? The march on the Capitol? Why was Herr Trump so upset the Secret Service wouldn't take him to the attack?

in his speech he said be peaceful.

a president giving a speech is not always tyranny.

protests and free speech are legal. a couple people got out of hand. they were mostly feds, agent provocateurs trying to make bad things happen.

all your deep state bullshit tactics are failing.

you people just hate good trade policy because you're brainwashed globalist imbeciles.

in his speech he said be peaceful.

a president giving a speech is not always tyranny.

protests and free speech are legal. a couple people got out of hand. they were mostly feds, agent provocateurs trying to make bad things happen.

all your deep state bullshit tactics are failing.

you people just hate good trade policy because you're brainwashed globalist imbeciles.
^^^
Nutjobs have selective memory.

"And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore."

I knew it would be a fed setup, agent provocateurs and setups galore.

I was right.
Of course you thought so. You're a wacky conspiracy theorist.

820wd7.jpg

”The Constitution gives me the right to do whatever I want as president“ - Donald Trump.

“For those who have been wronged and betrayed [guess who] I am your retribution.”

“The Fake News Media should pay a big price for what they have done to our once great Country!” [that’s just those that opposed him - Fox News and the like are OK].

“I will totally obliterate the deep state. I will ...”

“I will do such things ... what they are yet I know not, but they shall be the terrors of the earth!” - King Lear.

Incidentally,

50bdfbf0c36a47e4355361a860460a1932b9ee6522a621b3e9d1f34e671193d2_1.jpg

Having as an absolute monarch an ignorant pathological liar who doesn’t give a damn for anything but his own ego is just what we need to make America great again.
Why did nobody think of that before? Oh right, they did. And they still did it.

TS you need to add...

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” Trump wrote

Following in that Christain Nation SCOTUS tradition George Washington University Hospital Washington, D.C. born USA retired US Army Staff Sergeants are Islam & Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists that baptize thine eyes by urinations are to "serve the Pope or die" traditions.....

:lolup: This one needs a padded cell in the worst way. :laugh:

Back