A Trumpster manifesto

:lolup: This is a triggered, dishonest, lying leftist loon who should be locked in a padded cell. Nothing to see here.

Yet another of SCOTUS Rehnquist's Reichquesters granting themselves standing putting on an Islamidotocracy patriot act as those Trumpanzees thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists ....

And it tells them to say fuck you to anyone that knows the actual facts

Disinformation

Yep, the trump era is the disinformation era for sure. "Don't believe your eyes and ears, believe me!".

Rudy's characterization: "truth isn't truth" pretty much said it all.

What the heck is this? It's a manic run-on sentence.

Or heck this is again with that Christiananality pedophilia national religion "serve the Pope or die" more perfect union to Islam "death to the infidels" as Russia's Orthodox Church more perfect union of Ukrainians to 1940's Nazis marriage.....

It's pure mania.

Maybe those crooks on Capital Hill will release the recordings, but then again Christiananality pedophilia suicidal super egos are still first & foremost schizoid thieving National Archives purchased US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming Islamidiotocracy mania as "one nation under God with equal justice under law".....

Maybe those crooks on Capital Hill will release the recordings, but then again Christiananality pedophilia suicidal super egos are still first & foremost schizoid thieving National Archives purchased US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists sociopsychopathilogical homicidal human farming Islamidiotocracy mania.....

Wow.

”The Constitution gives me the right to do whatever I want as president“ - Donald Trump.

“For those who have been wronged and betrayed [guess who] I am your retribution.”

“The Fake News Media should pay a big price for what they have done to our once great Country!” [that’s just those that opposed him - Fox News and the like are OK].

“I will totally obliterate the deep state. I will ...”

“I will do such things ... what they are yet I know not, but they shall be the terrors of the earth!” - King Lear.

Incidentally,

50bdfbf0c36a47e4355361a860460a1932b9ee6522a621b3e9d1f34e671193d2_1.jpg

Having as an absolute monarch an ignorant pathological liar who doesn’t give a damn for anything but his own ego is just what we need to make America great again.
Why did nobody think of that before? Oh right, they did. And they still did it.

picardopgiantfag.gif

”The Constitution gives me the right to do whatever I want as president“ - Donald Trump.

“For those who have been wronged and betrayed [guess who] I am your retribution.”

“The Fake News Media should pay a big price for what they have done to our once great Country!” [that’s just those that opposed him - Fox News and the like are OK].

“I will do such things ... what they are yet I know not, but they shall be the terrors of the earth!” - King Lear.

Incidentally,

Having as an absolute monarch an ignorant pathological liar who doesn’t give a damn for anything but his own ego is just what we need to make America great again.

You are an idiot.

Incidentally,

it's really just america first.

and mostly has to do with wiser trade and basic rights.

its just NOT the great reset bullshit all the fascists want.

Yep, the trump era is the disinformation era for sure. "Don't believe your eyes and ears, believe me!".

Rudy's characterization: "truth isn't truth" pretty much said it all.

Fox News was the key

They built the path to lies over facts

Fox News was the key

They built the path to lies over facts

Fox news is freaking out today, hoo-wee! Today is bigtime, deshy!

I tell you 'bout it later. There's Democrats on board, too. This is the best thing I've seen for America since Trump was elected, I'm stoked!

Has the potential to be better for America than Trump getting elected in 2016. That's how big.

And some Democrats will be being Americans too! :good4u:

Only the corrupt grifty Democrats and Republicans won't be on board with what's going on the House.

You will know them by how they vote. This is a cleansing. Not just McCarthy, oh no.

Last edited:
Back