A Trumpster manifesto

Nutjobs have selective memory.

Indeed you do.

"And we fight. We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore."
[/SIZE]

What is wrong with that statement? Does it make lying leftist snowflakes cry? Moron.

How about this one: "they're going to put you back in chains."

Or this one: “If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd, and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.

Or, "“But we want history to report that we stood up. That we pushed back. That we fought. That we did not consider ourselves victims to this president.

Raskin: "“We must fight like hell to stop this assault on health care and the Constitution.

Raskin: "This is our Democracy–fight for it

Obama: "when they go low, we fight back,

TS you need to add...

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” Trump wrote

Did he, make you cry snowflake?

He also said: "Our great 'Founders' did not want, and would not condone False & Fraudulent Elections!" He is right.

Easy; when voters see that their elections have been changed by unelected jurists and bureaucrats and realize that they have most likely been disenfranchised.

Liar whining about lies? Wow.
I can see why so many African-Americans dislike the Republican moves to disenfranchise them. Interesting that you support the rights of all Americans against the assholes pedo supporters who seek to disenfranchise American citizens, TD. Kudos! :thup:

There's a lot of liars and angry, insane people on JPP, but I'm not one of them, TD. Why do you think I'm lying? I'll be happy to provide facts if you have questions.

:lolup: This one needs a padded cell in the worst way. :laugh:

Yet another Trumpanzee taking up Islam human reproduction medical pseudoscience WW II Mengele "Angel of Death" concentration camp baptize thine eyes by urinations brainwashing traditions as SCOTUS Rehnquist George Washington University Hospital Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam to continue that suicidal super ego Christiananality pedophilia tautology of "one nation under God with equal justice under law" Islamidiotocracy national religion .....

Yet another Trumpanzee taking up Islam human reproduction medical pseudoscience WW II Mengele "Angel of Death" concentration camp baptize thine eyes by urinations brainwashing traditions as SCOTUS Rehnquist George Washington University Hospital Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam to continue that suicidal super ego Christiananality pedophilia tautology of "one nation under God with equal justice under law" Islamidiotocracy national religion .....

More delusional word salad from a loon desperately in need of a padded cell. :palm:

Back