A US Capitol police officer has died as a result of the attempted insurrection

Investigations will be completed, blame, both rightly and wrongly, will be placed, legal changes will be made and life will go on. Hopefully to a thoroughly boring Biden presidency.

Excitement is overrated and boring is underrated.
I long for boring. He will make gaffes, after all, he’s Biden, he won’t be as boring as Obama for SNL, he’ll give them more material.

If Capital Police were conversing with each other, the cop who shot the woman may have known about the injured police officers and it could be the reason he fired on the woman.

No doubt they were in radio contact and understand officers were being attacked and the security breached, which became glaringly obvious as the mob tried to breakdown the barricaded doors where officers were protecting innocent Americans.

Personally, I admire their restraint since my philosophy is "When in doubt, empty the magazine".

I long for boring. He will make gaffes, after all, he’s Biden, he won’t be as boring as Obama for SNL, he’ll give them more material.

Gaffes are funny. Mentally unstable nutjobs seeking to tear down the nation, shred the Constitution and harm Americans is not funny. All of these people need to be taken down by lawful authorities.

No doubt they were in radio contact and understand officers were being attacked and the security breached, which became glaringly obvious as the mob tried to breakdown the barricaded doors where officers were protecting innocent Americans.

Personally, I admire their restraint since my philosophy is "When in doubt, empty the magazine".
I read the cop pleaded with them, told them he had a family.

The officer who was murdered was beaten with a fire extinguisher so badly his face was mush.

Trump has American blood on his hands. He may have to answer for that after the 20th. I doubt he'd do the honorable thing and eat a gun. He'll probably face wrongful death lawsuits and other legal issues. The whole "can't sue the President" problem pops up, but what if the President blatantly violates the Constitution and his oath of office? Additionally, if justice can't be found by suing Trump, then investigate his kids. Was Junior involved with discussions with the Proud Boys (a Trump favorite) or the Boogaloo Bois?

This event didn't materialize out of thin air, it was coordinated including, most importantly, Trump's planned speech and request the mob follow him to the Capitol (he wimped out and went home). Many participants thought Trump was somewhere in the crowd and didn't realized the Coward-in-Chief was watching it all on television.

4sv5b7.jpg

Trump has blood on his hands, so does your buddy George W. Bush.

I read the cop pleaded with them, told them he had a family.

The officer who was murdered was beaten with a fire extinguisher so badly his face was mush.

Everyone who was part of the planning of this event is guilty of conspiracy and possibly murder. Those outside the country may see the FBI or DHS contact local authorities in Europe and Thailand.

My guess is that JPP will be short a few members a year from now. Those that are still here will probably be proof they are mentally ill and already in a secure "facility".

Everyone who was part of the planning of this event is guilty of conspiracy and possibly murder. Those outside the country may see the FBI or DHS contact local authorities in Europe and Thailand.
There are pictures on Twitter of one of the terrorist with flex cuffs. These guys were planning something very nefarious.

jarod, stop lying. 3 of the 5 were 100% unrelated. again, try not being a liar for a single day.

Unrelated? Really? Have you ever heard of "Felony Murder"? If someone dies while you are committing a felony, even if its only barely tangentially related, like a heart attack, you are guilty. Even if your accomplice is shot by the police, you are guilty.

There are pictures on Twitter of one of the terrorist with flex cuffs. These guys were planning something very nefarious.
Agreed. Multiple arrests included weapons charges.

Not a lawyer, but I'm guessing most will be charged with conspiracy in an event that resulted in at least five deaths. Good for at least 10 years in a Federal Pen.

Are the Usual Suspects quieter today or is it just because it's early?

Unrelated? Really? Have you ever heard of "Felony Murder"? If someone dies while you are committing a felony, even if its only barely tangentially related, like a heart attack, you are guilty. Even if your accomplice is shot by the police, you are guilty.

there still needs to be a casual link to the crime, idiot lawyer. If someone dies of cancer while you are robbing a back, you can't get charged with their cancer death

A US Capitol police officer died Thursday due to "events stemming from" the attempted insurrection in Washington, DC, on Wednesday

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a...n-in-washington-dc/ar-BB1czfQc?ocid=Peregrine

Yet just two days earlier, a Wisconsin AG just exonerated a cop who shot an unarmed black man seven times in the back who posed no threat to the cop. Trump’s greatest accomplishment is that he laid bare the true character of the American people. The Hillbilly Insurrection reveals the truth of who and what Americans are.

Yet just two days earlier, a Wisconsin AG just exonerated a cop who shot an unarmed black man seven times in the back who posed no threat to the cop. Trump’s greatest accomplishment is that he laid bare the true character of the American people. The Hillbilly Insurrection reveals the truth of who and what Americans are.

The guy had a knife you ignorant race baiting idiot.

Thanks Trump, and his horde of moron stooges in the govt, media and citizenry. :palm:

You all should be jailed and after 50 years deported to Russia. Fucking ASSHOLES

WTF do we DO about it. Truth^ How can I change a mind or a heart? These people are unAmerican lunatics, as I understand what we are supposed to be about.

Back