A US Capitol police officer has died as a result of the attempted insurrection

He was unarmed when the cop put seven bullets in his back while he was walking away, no threat to the officer. A knife was found in his car you fucking snot rag.

He was not, he had a knife. Try reading the decision not to charge the cop. Resist the police pay the price. Also tell me if the guy was white we would not even know his name. To keep this crap in the news is to instill hate and it has done that.

Last edited:
It's still early in the investigation but the mayor and Chief of DC police can't call the national guard. That has to do with the Pentagon. Guess who's in charge of them?

The DEMOCRAT Mayor of DC did, in this case.

DC mayor calls in National Guard ahead of pro-Trump protests

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-donald-trump-politics-electoral-college-muriel-bowser-1634bf71a27de48efef3cd1e6ed4abe4

Of course, the DEMOCRAT-infested media didn't seem to think this was a riot sedition, or insurrection:

Everyone who was part of the planning of this event is guilty of conspiracy and possibly murder. Those outside the country may see the FBI or DHS contact local authorities in Europe and Thailand. My guess is that JPP will be short a few members a year from now. Those that are still here will probably be proof they are mentally ill and already in a secure "facility".

:rofl2:

If they have a heart attack you can. The police officer died of a fire extinguisher to the head.

the police officer isn't ht person that died of a heart attack. if you are a fat lard eating doritos and you keel over while just happening to be in D.C., that's not felony murder. I'm not a lawyer and I literally just schooled you. man you must suck for your clients

Back