a vote for John McCain....

LOL, they are economic parasites. why should I help to pay for your child thru you tax deductions, it's education, etc.
As was mentioned above on contraception, etc. If you cannot afford the child do not get pregnant.

We also must regulate the pregnant mothers diet, alc consumption by law as well to ensure they are not harmed.
Anyone not complying will be incarcerated in a good mothers home to be sure the child gets good prenatal care.

I am sort of getting confused on which side is the bleeding hearts.

We also must regulate the pregnant mothers diet, alc consumption by law as well to ensure they are not harmed.
Anyone not complying will be incarcerated in a good mothers home to be sure the child gets good prenatal care.

I am sort of getting confused on which side is the bleeding hearts.
I think limiting it to protecting the unborn from being systematically and deliberately killed is enough.

The problems of enforcing current child neglect laws without being too intrusive is bad enough without adding to it.

Nope the child endangerment and such laws will apply to the unborn as well.

having sex while pregnant will be sexual child abuse.

LOL, they are economic parasites. why should I help to pay for your child thru you tax deductions, it's education, etc.
As was mentioned above on contraception, etc. If you cannot afford the child do not get pregnant.
They are also the ones who will be taking care of us as we grow older through their economic contributions to the social infrastructure. They are the future clerks, executives, nurses, doctors, pharmacists, etc. you and I will be depending on 20-30 years from now. (unless you plan to exit before then...)

I think allowing their parents a tax break or two is worth that, even if it means a little higher tax for myself to compensate.

Nope the child endangerment and such laws will apply to the unborn as well.

having sex while pregnant will be sexual child abuse.
Your ridicule of extreme measures is a poor method of debate.

Preventing deliberate homicide is a far cry from the level of crap you infer could (but an honest person would admit will not) result if unborn are recognized as human beings with human rights.

Your ridicule of extreme measures is a poor method of debate.

Preventing deliberate homicide is a far cry from the level of crap you infer could (but an honest person would admit will not) result if unborn are recognized as human beings with human rights.

they are either children with all the protections afforded children or they are not.

Go research the current limits on enforcement of child neglect laws, then come back and make a legitimate claim what would be involved.

giving a child aclohol or tobacco or drugs not prescribed for them is a crime.
If a child is defined from perception as a child and since they get what the mother gets.

darned good fodder for trial lawyers.

And as is typical of the pro-choice advocates, they are reduced to mindless little defenses such as population control.
It's okay to kill people so long as you haven't met them yet. This is the argument from the same people who jump all over others for being able to fly over some other place and drop bombs during a war because they cannot easily see the damage to lives that they have caused.

It's okay to kill people so long as you haven't met them yet. This is the argument from the same people who jump all over others for being able to fly over some other place and drop bombs during a war because they cannot easily see the damage to lives that they have caused.

You are catching on now :clink:

Ahh but you see only a shallow perception of my statement. It is very multileveled. Not just limited to this debate.
But within this debate it had the definite implication that abortion is to be defended as a method of population control, which is what I responded to. Make the same statement in other debates and the response will be to what it implies in those debates, and not to abortion.

You are catching on now :clink:
Yeah, those little kids haven't been introduced yet. I have always understood why it was so easy to deny their tiny lives, to explain how one can easily dismiss their reality. I even understand the argument from the left on bombing, and it is one of the reasons I do not believe in aggressive warfare.

You have changed a bit in support of Bush and the neocons since I have met you Damo.
I have never supported the war, because I don't believe in aggressive war and because it was not Declared. I have always been against abortion except in case of the life of the mother for reasons already assigned.

These beliefs have not changed. There is no "catching on" to do. I have been clear on these issues.

Back