Abort all fetuses.

zuckerberg said it.

I posted a new thread on the article.

get your head out from betwixt thine buttox.

^^^ SUICIDEBOY can't prove Zuckerberg is FBI :rofl2:

6r812f.gif

Yeah. You replied with rounds of stupidity.
Argument of the Stone Fallacy. (you are dismissing my arguments as "stupid" without forming any counterargument to them)

I have better things to do than reply to the stupid.
Cop out.

And wasn't it you that in about response number three said that the coronavirus didn't kill people? Or something very similar.
I don't know what "about response number three" means, and there is no such thing as "the coronavirus". There are numerous coronaviruses in existence. Are you referring to SARS-CoV-2? If so, then yes, it in and of itself doesn't kill.

You really expect me to reply to such stupidity?
I don't expect much of anything from you except for argument of the stone fallacies and cop outs.

You think you were right?
Yes.

How many people were "supposedly" dying from the coronavirus before it even came to this country.
Zero.

But after it got here, things changed. Didn't it.
Nope... still zero people dying from SARS-CoV-2 infection. The major change was a tyrannical government that forced people to wear masks and to undergo invasive medical procedures against their will (such as testing and vaccinations) lest they lose their job. They even forced isolation from others, even when one was dying in a hospital.

I've already replied to EVERYTHING that you've said, dumbass. Why would I need to pick one?

It's YOU who has run away by not replying to any of my counterarguments to your drivel, dumbass.

Is projection all you have?

Why would you need to pick one? Continue on and try to read it slowly. Maybe it will sink in. "Because I don't plan to reply to all your stupidity." If you don't do as I asked, I will have to assume it is because you are too afraid to do so. "Project" that.

you can't change it.

Don't be too sure. So let's try this again. Is a fetus more important than an adult woman? Is a chicken egg just as important as a chicken? Also, out of which could you get more lumber. Out of a tree seed or a tree. Answer any of those questions and we might be getting somewhere.

do you give a fuck that the FBI is forcing corporations to censor for political reasons?

way to miss the big picture, dumbass.

be honest one fucking time.

That's like the FBI forcing snowmen to be made out of snow. Corporations are almost certainly forcing the FBI to allow censorship. And just about every major political forum out there experts at censorship. Also, years ago they used to have a thing called The Fairness Doctrine. Where news outlets were required to show both sides of a story. The Reagan administration killed that.

zuckerberg said it.

I posted a new thread on the article.

get your head out from betwixt thine buttox.

The majority of jews are the masters of lies and misdirection. After all, they got a lot of suckers to believe that the holocaust happened. So whatever Zuckerberg said, believe the opposite.

Argument of the Stone Fallacy. (you are dismissing my arguments as "stupid" without forming any counterargument to them)

Cop out.

I don't know what "about response number three" means, and there is no such thing as "the coronavirus". There are numerous coronaviruses in existence. Are you referring to SARS-CoV-2? If so, then yes, it in and of itself doesn't kill.

I don't expect much of anything from you except for argument of the stone fallacies and cop outs.

Yes.

Zero.

Nope... still zero people dying from SARS-CoV-2 infection. The major change was a tyrannical government that forced people to wear masks and to undergo invasive medical procedures against their will (such as testing and vaccinations) lest they lose their job. They even forced isolation from others, even when one was dying in a hospital.

Ok. I will pick out a stupid statement of yours myself out of all the others. Your claim that the coronavirus doesn't kill people. Do you even know how science works? When they first came out with half ways decent microscopes, they were able to identify all types of disease causing microbes and viruses. They were able to tell if a certain one was the cause of some disease by isolating it and putting it into a healthy animal. If it got the disease, it had to be the culprit. Using such science, Louis Pasteur was able to create a rabies vaccine in 1885. When people died from the coronavirus, they KNEW that it was the coronavirus that did it. Of the over 1 million people who died in the U.S. from the coronavirus, what is it that you think killed them if not the coronavirus. What. An underlying illness you say? The fact remains that if they didn't have the coronavirus in them, that "underlying illness" wouldn't have killed them. Now, take your best shot at refuting me.

You could call it murder if they were human. But they're not. They're fetuses. That they will eventually become human means nothing. The point is that as a fetus, they're not. I say that if the choice is between aborting all fetuses or none at all, then abort them all! At worst, it would be a mercy killing. So what is wrong with mercy. Also, there are over 7 billion people on the planet. That is about 4 billion more than our planet can support.

On that point, have you ever heard the word "Unsustainable?" It is used often enough when referring to various things that are happening. But do you even know what they are saying when they say "unsustainable?" It doesn't mean that things can't continue getting ever worse as they are. It means that right as things are now, it is unsustainable. You can imagine what things continuing to get increasingly bad will mean. Who would condemn anybody to live in such a world. A self centered asshole I would say.

Here is another point. Humans are incredibly evil. A paradox with that is that they can do good and still be evil. Most humans are also incredibly stupid. I know. I have talked to enough of them at various forums to find that out. Also who in the hell are these assholes to want to force others to be born. Maybe they lived a good life and want to see others do so. But just because they have doesn't mean that others will. Or maybe they want to keep a good supply of slaves coming. George Carlin had some interesting points on those people. I'll show it to you.

Also, luckily for you human caused global warming will probably kill off most of the life on Earth in about 30 years. But even if it were otherwise, I will show you a parable of what future life those in charge have in store for humanity. Imagine the creatures you see as humans. Before the inevitable massive die off. Along with the incredible suffering that would go along with it. I will show it in a reply.

Let's start with you.
You invent a time machine.
And go back and get your mother to abort you as a fetus?

Bye now.

Facebook is just one of the corporations that control the government. The government in turn controls the FBI.

...and the Jewish Lizard Overlords control them all from the LASER platforms orbiting the planet.

Yada, yada, yada. Yeah, dumbass, I've read all the nutjob shit before. Go eat your pudding before someone steals it, geezer.

...and the Jewish Lizard Overlords control them all from the LASER platforms orbiting the planet.

Yada, yada, yada. Yeah, dumbass, I've read all the nutjob shit before. Go eat your pudding before someone steals it, geezer.

state capture is real, dum dum.

why do you love fascism?

That's like the FBI forcing snowmen to be made out of snow. Corporations are almost certainly forcing the FBI to allow censorship. And just about every major political forum out there experts at censorship. Also, years ago they used to have a thing called The Fairness Doctrine. Where news outlets were required to show both sides of a story. The Reagan administration killed that.

the fbi is forcing the corporations to do censorship, on behalf of other corporations, but also for themselves.

trying to say who is more to blame (state or corporations) in fascism is ultimately a fruitless endeavor.

this is the false dichotomy of our system. libertarians can find no fault with corporations EVER, typically. while lefties can never be critical of government.

this dumb feud keeps the population from uniting against the elites who work together in the corporostatic cabal.

remember libertarians our cherished constitution is a STATE document.
:truestory:

you all seem to forget that.

"anarcho-capitalist" poseurs are infantile in their thinking.
and half of them are feds, which is hilarious.

Last edited:
Back