Abort all fetuses.

^^^ Being groomed as a suicide bomber.

6huafw.jpg

ok, imbecile.
:okjen:

they're living human fetuses.

Yes, just like a cancer cell is a living human cancer cell.

But people are allowed to remove cancer cells if they choose. So...what is your fucking problem with allowing a woman to remove a gamete, zygote, embryo, blastocyst, or fetus if they choose to do so?

life begins at conception. that's biology not bible-thumping.
:truestory:

IT IS BIBLE-THUMPING. A squirrel does not destroy an oak tree by eating an acorn, you asshole. You do not kill a chicken by breaking a chicken egg.

Get off your horse shit.

Yes, just like a cancer cell is a living human cancer cell.

But people are allowed to remove cancer cells if they choose. So...what is your fucking problem with allowing a woman to remove a gamete, zygote, embryo, blastocyst, or fetus if they choose to do so?

IT IS BIBLE-THUMPING. A squirrel does not destroy an oak tree by eating an acorn, you asshole. You do not kill a chicken by breaking a chicken egg.

Get off your horse shit.

cancer cells do not grow into complete individuals.

apparently you're a moron.

cancer cells do not grow into complete individuals.

apparently you're a moron.

YOU are the moron...and the fascist.

Try bettering yourself.

Long odds...but who knows?

And you are correct, cancer cells do not grow into complete individuals. Gametes, zygotes, embryos, and fetuses DO. But until they do...they are not complete individuals. They are gametes, zygotes, embryos and fetuses.

Get your head out of your ass (or Trump's ass) and see the reality, you dumb motherfucker.

YOU are the moron...and the fascist.

Try bettering yourself.

Long odds...but who knows?

And you are correct, cancer cells do not grow into complete individuals. Gametes, zygotes, embryos, and fetuses DO. But until they do...they are not complete individuals. They are gametes, zygotes, embryos and fetuses.

Get your head out of your ass (or Trump's ass) and see the reality, you dumb motherfucker.

but they will be complete individuals.

that's an important distinction, moron.

why are you so committed to mass murder?

You're a eugenics nazi.

Potentially. There's no guarantee. No doubt your own parents had much, much higher hopes than birthing a middle-aged, victim mentality loser and probable suicide bomber.

there's no guarantee you'll make it till tomorrow either.

is it open season on you?

why do you love baby murder?

look at the fascist fed mindlessly regurgitate his nazi talking points.
:magagrin:

there's no guarantee you'll make it till tomorrow either.

is it open season on you?

why do you love baby murder?

look at the fascist fed mindlessly regurgitate his nazi talking points.

Correct, we all die and any of us could be dead tomorrow....either by natural or unnatural means.....like you and your suicide vest. :thup:

You and your WSE buddy have declared as much.

I disagree with murdering babies.

Did I touch a raw nerve, Suicideboy? :rofl2:

6r7ylj.gif

Correct, we all die and any of us could be dead tomorrow....either by natural or unnatural means.....like you and your suicide vest. :thup:

You and your WSE buddy have declared as much.

I disagree with murdering babies.

Did I touch a raw nerve, Suicideboy? :rofl2:

6r7ylj.gif

please stop making idiot noises.

but they will be complete individuals.

You are correct that they are NOT complete individuals, Moron. I agree.

that's an important distinction, moron.

You are correct that the fact that they are NOT complete individuals is an important distinction.

why are you so committed to mass murder?

Call the termination of a pregnancy a murder...is like calling a squirrel eating an acorn "a squirrel eating an oak tree", you fucking moron.

You're a eugenics nazi.

Perhaps in (excuse the expression) "your mind" I am, but it is obvious you are a fascist, so it makes no sense to accept a word you say.

You are correct that they are NOT complete individuals, Moron. I agree.

You are correct that the fact that they are NOT complete individuals is an important distinction.

Call the termination of a pregnancy a murder...is like calling a squirrel eating an acorn "a squirrel eating an oak tree", you fucking moron.

Perhaps in (excuse the expression) "your mind" I am, but it is obvious you are a fascist, so it makes no sense to accept a word you say.

so if someone tears up your garden before your crops come to harvest time, they did you no harm?

you're an idiot.

so if someone tears up your garden before your crops come to harvest time, they did you no harm?

you're an idiot.

The analogy should be..."If a farmer decides to tear up his garden before harvest time, should he have the right to do so"...you moron.

The analogy should be..."If a farmer decides to tear up his garden before harvest time, should he have the right to do so"...you moron.

crops are not people.

you can't murder your own children. you can chop your own carrots however.

yes einstein, ever metaphor has a limit.

crops are not people.

you can't murder your own children. you can chop your own carrots however.

yes einstein, ever metaphor has a limit.

You were the one who fucked up the analogy, Moron. I was trying to help you. But you definitely need more professional help.

Back