Administration scrambled to abort

"Every other version"? Where's your evidence?

I have not seen any other "version" that matches what this article says. I am not going to post links to hundreds of articles.

Do you have any corroborating articles or evidence? If not, this is just rumor.

Your claim has nothing to do with my claim. Why can't you prove it?

You made a claim that you cannot provide any evidence for. When others do this and you challenge them you say it is their responsibility to provide evidence or proof of their claim.

I am calling your article out. Unless there is something besides "a mysterious source said..." you have nothing.

I provided corroborative evidence. In an attempt to dispute that you made a new claim that you can't prove. Once again, Solitary, you have let your emotions get the better of you and ended up looking foolish. :)

I provided corroborative evidence. In an attempt to dispute that you made a new claim that you can't prove. Once again, Solitary, you have let your emotions get the better of you and ended up looking foolish. :)

What corrobative evidence? Your claim about the look on President Obama's face? No, once again you mistake my calm discussion for emotional displays. I am discussing the topic. You are working overtime to try and show me up.

The corroborative evidence was explained to you earlier. Now you're feigning ignorance in an attempt to mask your emotional frustration and incompetence.

What that picture shows is The Obama clueless, afraid, and "outside the loop", which corroborates the other evidence of him trying to abort the mission. Contrast his expression with the others in the room. With the possible exception of Clinton, these folks all look confident.

Maybe someone who was there can shed some light on the subject:

Gates praises Obama's call on bin Laden raid

President Barack Obama's decision to order a raid against Osama bin Laden in Pakistan was a courageous and gutsy call, said U.S. Defense Secretary Robert Gates.

"I've worked for a lot of these guys and this is one of the most courageous calls -- decisions -- that I think I've ever seen a president make," he said during a CBS "60 Minutes" interview that aired Sunday night.

"It was a very gutsy call."

The outgoing defense secretary said he had "real reservations" about the intelligence surrounding the raid.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, THIS is clueless...

"America is under attack, a second plane hit the towers" - Chief of Staff Andrew Card

sp_911special08.jpg

fahrenheit-911-5.jpg

bush_in_the_classroom.jpg

After being told "America is under attack" when the second plane hit the tower on 9/11, George W. Bush continued to read "My Pet Goat" in a Florida classroom for nearly seven minutes.

Of course Gates is going to defend the ruse. He doesn't want to be on record as overruling The President.

You're all over W for waiting 7 minutes while more information is gathered and his team prepares, but you ignore The Obama's 16 hours of delay and, according to this account, an outright attempt to abort the mission.

Of course Gates is going to defend the ruse. He doesn't want to be on record as overruling The President.

You're all over W for waiting 7 minutes while more information is gathered and his team prepares, but you ignore The Obama's 16 hours of delay and, according to this account, an outright attempt to abort the mission.

Should a could a would a...

Obama made the decision. Bush froze. Your 'waiting 7 minutes while more information is gathered and his team prepares' is BULLSHIT.

In Obama's case an abort would have been based on reservations about the intelligence. Defense secretary Gates said he had "real reservations" about the intelligence surrounding the raid.

In Bush's case he was told AMERICA IS UNDER ATTACK...and what did the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States of America do? He sat there like a scared, clueless turd.

" but you ignore The Obama's 16 hours of delay and, according to this account, an outright attempt to abort the mission"

Nice qualifier. Also a nice admission that it isn't verifiable fact.

Should a could a would a...

Obama made the decision. Bush froze. Your 'waiting 7 minutes while more information is gathered and his team prepares' is BULLSHIT.

In Obama's case an abort would have been based on reservations about the intelligence. Defense secretary Gates said he had "real reservations" about the intelligence surrounding the raid.

In Bush's case he was told AMERICA IS UNDER ATTACK...and what did the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States of America do? He sat there like a scared, clueless turd.

LOL Ever hear of "The Bush Doctrine"? Real leaders confide in their staff, ask for options, then make bold decisions that determine the course of history. They don't mull around for nearly a day contemplating the political fallout, while the staff finally makes a relatively minor decision for them.

Back