Alabama QB Jalen Hurts in NCAA transfer portal, can be contacted by other schools

No, I am not arguing that. In fact, I am pretty sure I have said when the #2 team beats the #1 team it is considered an upset.

Clemson beating Alabama wasn't an upset but if it makes you feel better, continue to think so. It was an ass kicking and that bothers you.

Clemson beating Alabama wasn't an upset but if it makes you feel better, continue to think so. It was an ass kicking and that bothers you.

Yes, it was considered an upset by those who rank the teams. The ass-kicking happened. I am disappointed, but not torn up about it. The worst part is that it was the last game of the season. But September will come around and a new season will start again.

Yes, it was considered an upset by those who rank the teams. The ass-kicking happened. I am disappointed, but not torn up about it. The worst part is that it was the last game of the season. But September will come around and a new season will start again.

Whatever eases the pain.

Jalen Hurts went out a loser. He quit because he was replaced which compounds the effect.

You're torn up. You, like the Hillary supporters, never thought it would happen. If you claim you did, your claims of an upset are false and only prove what's already been shown.

Whatever eases the pain.

Jalen Hurts went out a loser. He quit because he was replaced which compounds the effect.

You're torn up. You, like the Hillary supporters, never thought it would happen. If you claim you did, your claims of an upset are false and only prove what's already been shown.

Eases the pain? You assume I am in pain. I'm not.

Jalen went out as a winner. One game does not make someone a winner or a loser.

I never thought Alabama was invincible. I did indeed think it could happen. I hoped it wouldn't, but I knew it could.

Saban is well known for his requiring his athletes make progress towards a degree. YOu keep referring to individual basketball programs. Apparently you assume all coaches and programs are the same.

Again, you are relying on Alabama sources to verify what you claim, and it isn't all coaches nor programs, just those heavily invested in winning, financially they are not going to shoot themselves in the foot

Didn't you ever wonder why Vanderbilt never has a threatening team to win the SEC, hell, I can't even remember when they were ranked

Again, you are relying on Alabama sources to verify what you claim, and it isn't all coaches nor programs, just those heavily invested in winning, financially they are not going to shoot themselves in the foot

Didn't you ever wonder why Vanderbilt never has a threatening team to win the SEC, hell, I can't even remember when they were ranked

I am relying on what someone told their friend.

You are seeing corruption at other schools, in basketball, and assuming it happens everywhere. Or at least happens at Alabama.

I am relying on what someone told their friend.

You are seeing corruption at other schools, in basketball, and assuming it happens everywhere. Or at least happens at Alabama.

I never said "corruption," rather Alabama spends the bucks they do to play the football they do, and they certainly aren't going to let something like academic reputation get in the way. They are not alone, when ever money is the common denominator to success too much is riding to allow hurdles you can deal with get in the way

And as I said, why do you think a school as Vanderbilt will never make a college playoff?

I never said "corruption," rather Alabama spends the bucks they do to play the football they do, and they certainly aren't going to let something like academic reputation get in the way. They are not alone, when ever money is the common denominator to success too much is riding to allow hurdles you can deal with get in the way

And as I said, why do you think a school as Vanderbilt will never make a college playoff?

Actually, Alabama has a pretty good academic reputation. Carnegie just ranked them as an elite research institution. The schools of accounting and engineering are nationally ranked.

Eases the pain? You assume I am in pain. I'm not.

Jalen went out as a winner. One game does not make someone a winner or a loser.

I never thought Alabama was invincible. I did indeed think it could happen. I hoped it wouldn't, but I knew it could.

Sure you are. Perhaps you've made enough excuses for it to be like a pain pill.

He's a quitter. You're an excuse maker. That makes both of you losers.

Then it really wasn't an upset.

Sure you are. Perhaps you've made enough excuses for it to be like a pain pill.

He's a quitter. You're an excuse maker. That makes both of you losers.

Then it really wasn't an upset.

Sorry, I have offered no excuses. None are needed.

Did I say it was an upset? Or did I explain why it was considered an upset?

As for you thinking you're a man, that's hilarious. When you refuse to stand behind your words, it proves you aren't.

I don't think I am a man. I know I am a man.

As for whether or not it was an upset, since Bama was picked by Vegas oddmakers to win, it was called an upset by many sportscasters. You considered their expertise valid when starting this sub-topic.

I don't think I am a man. I know I am a man.

As for whether or not it was an upset, since Bama was picked by Vegas oddmakers to win, it was called an upset by many sportscasters. You considered their expertise valid when starting this sub-topic.

Then you don't know shit, son. A man doesn't whine when someone doesn't agree with him or gets his feelings hurt when someone says something doesn't like.

I don't consider them experts. You do. Since you claimed they were experts. They called it an upset. You agree with them. Stand behind what you believe for once in your life. I hope you didn't raise your kids to be the same puss you are.

Then you don't know shit, son. A man doesn't whine when someone doesn't agree with him or gets his feelings hurt when someone says something doesn't like.

I don't consider them experts. You do. Since you claimed they were experts. They called it an upset. You agree with them. Stand behind what you believe for once in your life. I hope you didn't raise your kids to be the same puss you are.

I have not whined once in any of our threads. And I have welcomed opposing opinions. I am not here to agree with everything someone says. The entire reason these forums exist is for discussion and debate. Most people here don't have a problem understanding that. But then, most people here are not stuck being a chronic asshole.

But I'll tell you what an actual man doesn't do. That is to harp on petty bullshit in a personal, and cowardly, attack on a single entity or person.

You were the one who brought up the topic of it being called an upset. Where did you get that? From the same experts you mocked me for using. The term for that is hypocrisy.

I stand behind what I believe in. Always have and always will.

Ok, so if you want information about a specific sport, who do you consider an expert?

I have not whined once in any of our threads. And I have welcomed opposing opinions. I am not here to agree with everything someone says. The entire reason these forums exist is for discussion and debate. Most people here don't have a problem understanding that. But then, most people here are not stuck being a chronic asshole.

But I'll tell you what an actual man doesn't do. That is to harp on petty bullshit in a personal, and cowardly, attack on a single entity or person.

You were the one who brought up the topic of it being called an upset. Where did you get that? From the same experts you mocked me for using. The term for that is hypocrisy.

I stand behind what I believe in. Always have and always will.

You're whining now. Maybe you're so used to doing it you don't realize it. If you don't like people being assholes, you should stop.

No one has attacked you. Your problem is you're weak and thin-skinned.

I said it wasn't an upset and you kept claiming those YOU called experts said it was.

When what you believe isn't worth believing, you don't have much to stand behind. It's like hiding behind a curtain during a hurricane.

No one. Unlike you, I don't rely on someone else to give me my opinions.

Oh, so you use your vast knowledge acquired by watching some games on tv.

I have never said anyone gave me my opinions. I am simply not so hostile or insecure than I claim to not listen to people with a lifetime of experience in a given area.

Back