Alec Baldwin Fired Prop Gun That Killed Halyna Hutchins, Injured Director

accident is an accident

Woman Charged After She Thought Gun Unloaded, Shoots Man

Police in northeast Mississippi have charged an 18-year-old woman with manslaughter, saying she accidentally shot and killed her roommate on Wednesday, because she didn’t realize a gun was loaded.

Randle said that Verner thought there were no bullets in the gun because the magazine wasn't inserted. However, there was a bullet in the chamber.

Randle said. “Freak accident, but we’ve still got a dead body.”

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...ged-after-she-thought-gun-unloaded-shoots-man

She didn't check the gun, Baldwin didn't check the gun...Both thought gun was safe

This is her: https://www.facebook.com/people/Amiyah-Verner/100001528372290/

Need a complete story.

accident is an accident

Woman Charged After She Thought Gun Unloaded, Shoots Man

Police in northeast Mississippi have charged an 18-year-old woman with manslaughter, saying she accidentally shot and killed her roommate on Wednesday, because she didn’t realize a gun was loaded.

Randle said that Verner thought there were no bullets in the gun because the magazine wasn't inserted. However, there was a bullet in the chamber.

Randle said. “Freak accident, but we’ve still got a dead body.”

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...ged-after-she-thought-gun-unloaded-shoots-man

She didn't check the gun, Baldwin didn't check the gun...both didn’t realize a gun was loaded... thought gun was safe...both freak accident, she was charged

Did someone hand the gun to her, telling her that it isn't loaded?

Did someone hand the gun to her, telling her that it isn't loaded?

so no one should check a gun that is handed to them if they are told its not loaded? its A-OK for them to start pointing it and pulling trigger without checking the gun themselves? the guy saying its not loaded is not the one pulling the trigger

so no one should check a gun that is handed to them if they are told its not loaded? its A-OK for them to start pointing it and pulling trigger without checking the gun themselves? the guy saying its not loaded is not the one pulling the trigger

Again, it's a balance of responsibility. Alec was not a sole actor. There were few people involved.

Can you find an example of the same situation other than Brandon Lee?

Again, it's a balance of responsibility. Alec was not a sole actor. There were few people involved.

Can you find an example of the same situation other than Brandon Lee?

He was the only one with the gun in his hand ...he is the one that shot her

it does not matter why he thought the gun was safe...it wasn't he didn't check

all these other people thought the gun was safe for whatever reason and were still charged...there is no excuse for pointing a loaded gun at someone and killing them...i didn't know I thought he told me it was safe is no excuse...if u are the one pulling the trigger you check the gun

He was the only one with the gun in his hand ...he is the one that shot her

it does not matter why he thought the gun was safe...it wasn't he didn't check

all these other people thought the gun was safe for whatever reason and were still charged...there is no excuse for pointing a loaded gun at someone and killing them...i didn't know I thought he told me it was safe is no excuse...if u are the one pulling the trigger you check the gun

Again, it's a balance of responsibility. Why did someone leave a loaded gun in the cart with other props? Why did the AD take it and gave it to Alec, yelling at him that it's "cold"? Why didn't it happen at first during the rehearsal?

So the AD and whoever put the loaded gun in the cart are not responsible?

If i set a loaded gun on a kitchen table at a family get together and yell its unloaded

Grandpa Frank gabs gun does not check it, points it pulls trigger and kills aunt Betty...who should be charged?

If i set a loaded gun on a kitchen table at a family get together and yell its unloaded

Grandpa Frank gabs gun does not check it, points it pulls trigger and kills aunt Betty...who should be charged?

The person who put the loaded gun and tells them it's unloaded.

The person who put the loaded gun and tells them it's unloaded.

Bullshit

The person using the gun is!!! Just taking someone word for it is no excuse

Do pilots double check that the flight controls are fully functional before take off..or do they take the word of someone else that they are

Bullshit

The person using the gun is!!! Just taking someone word for it is no excuse

Do pilots double check that the flight controls are fully functional before take off..or do they take the word of someone else that they are

I'll make it easier for you to understand. A toddler finds a loaded gun and kills a parent, whose fault is it?

FOUR BASIC RULES OF FIREARM SAFETY

T = Treat every firearm as if it is loaded. Never assume a firearm is unloaded and never treat it that way, even if you watch as it is unloaded. Make it a habit to treat guns like they are loaded all the time.

It's pretty clear that most of the posters who have convicted people already know less than a quarter of the facts around this tragedy. Maybe less.

I'll make it easier for you to understand. A toddler finds a loaded gun and kills a parent, whose fault is it?

Baldwin is what 63?

A toddler will eat rat poison ....drink gas... run in front of a car ...does not know to check for a loaded gun

A 63 year old man knows better if he doesn't its all on him!

Baldwin is what 63?

A toddler will eat rat poison drink gas... run in front of a car he knows no better...does not know to check for a loaded gun

Can you provide the details of what happened? Please be as specific as possible.

Baldwin is what 63?

A toddler will eat rat poison drink gas... run in front of a car he knows no better...does not know to check for a loaded gun

Thank you for understanding.

When a person is being trained by a supervisor, it is supervisor's responsibility for the safety.

Therefore the other two people are MORE responsible than Alec.

was this the mexican scabs they hired to replace the union guys who were quitting the film?

I don't know if that is true or not.
I do know it was a low budget flick and people were not getting paid, the crew was playing with guns and there were 3 incidents on the set with guns and some of the drew were complaining .

Kinda sounds like a bunch of hollywood liberals were having fun and not following standard safety procedures .It should of never happened it was neglect .

Back