Alec Baldwin Fired Prop Gun That Killed Halyna Hutchins, Injured Director

Getting rid of guns in America, no matter what the Constitution says, is so important that Hollywood is ready to sacrifice Baldwin, and everyone on this movie.

UTOPIA!

There’s no denying Alec Baldwin’s role in on-set shooting tragedy

As a producer on “Rust,” Baldwin could be held culpable for the cost-cutting, chaos and eventual hire of a young head armorer with just one stint in said job on her résumé — because, according to Deadline, multiple other armorers turned it down over low pay and high stakes, with too many firearms to manage.

“They hired someone who was insufficiently experienced,” Wolf says. “If he’s the producer, the buck stops with him.”

And as a veteran actor who has starred in multiple films involving firearms — “The Departed” and two installments of “Mission: Impossible” come to mind — you would think Baldwin would be extra cautious wielding a gun on set.
https://nypost.com/2021/10/25/no-denying-alec-baldwins-role-in-shooting-mishap-tragedy/

Sounds like me.

No, but I do know the first thing about firearms safety. Make damn sure the thing is not loaded if you point it in the general direction of any person. I taught it for over 20 years.

did you ever make a movie where people aim guns at folks and pretend to shoot them as part of the movie, you dumbfuck bitch? have you ever seen a movie? baldwin was apparently pretending to shoot what he thought was a safe gun INTO THE CAMERA, as PART OF A MOVIE, MUCH LIKE CLINT EASTWOOD DID 5000 TIMES, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE..

did you ever make a movie where people aim guns at folks and pretend to shoot them as part of the movie, you dumbfuck bitch? have you ever seen a movie? baldwin was apparently pretending to shoot what he thought was a safe gun INTO THE CAMERA, as PART OF A MOVIE, MUCH LIKE CLINT EASTWOOD DID 5000 TIMES, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE..

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

you are such a fucking moron. do you really think when a star with some commercial appeal is asked to be a producer, it means he is qualified to judge the cameramen, the set designers, the armorers, the caterers OR THAT HE IS EVEN ASKED ABOUT SUCH SHIT? he helps get funding, you dumbass piece of shit.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Alan Dershowitz Says It’s ‘Likely’ On-Set Hutchins Killing A ‘Homicide’

The on-set killing of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins likely constitutes “homicide,” or a criminal killing, famed lawyer Alan Dershowitz explained in an opinion piece published Sunday

The on-set killing of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins likely constitutes “homicide,” or a criminal killing, famed lawyer Alan Dershowitz explained in an opinion piece published Sunday.

Actor and co-producer Alec Baldwin on Thursday shot Hutchins and director Joel Souza while on the film set for “Rust,” killing Hutchins and wounding Souza. According to a court document, Baldwin was told he was handed a “cold gun” before firing at the camera, striking the two crew members. It still remains unclear if the “live round” was real ammunition.

Dershowitz asserts at The Hill that “two things” seem clear in the incident: “guidelines seem not to have been followed in this case, and the existing guidelines seem insufficient to prevent accidents like this.”

“It is likely, therefore, that the killing of Halyna Hutchins could constitute a homicide — that is, a criminal killing,” he said. “The remaining questions are who might be criminally responsible for the killing and what degree of homicide fits the evidence?”

https://feedy.news/us/famed-lawyer-a...ide-13797.html

Last edited:

Poor triggered tire fucker. Clint was smart enough to check and not fire live ammo.

Killer Baldwin will be dropped like a stone by his Hollywood buds now that he used a GUN to kill a young woman and wound a man.

1635123460942-png.846006

The term ‘Hoist with one’s own petard’ is appropriate with the killer, Baldwin.

Credit to W. Shakespeare in Hamlet.

No, but I do know the first thing about firearms safety. Make damn sure the thing is not loaded if you point it in the general direction of any person. I taught it for over 20 years.

And yet two people were in the way. Why? If I were them, I'd make damn sure it's not loaded.

Back