All-American Conservative Veteran Here

Libhater

Verified User
Just got another 30-day ban (for who knows what reason) from a forum DTT which consists of approx 99% radical lefties, and does have an entire moderation staff of extreme lefties as well. Hope to see some other Conservatives here, and liberals who possess at least an ounce of common sense, and are willing to debate without relying on the Democrat agenda to cancel or censor any or everything spoken by anyone representing the all-American political right.

sock-puppet-account-but-thats-none-of-my-business-imgfilip-com-50736242.png

Just got another 30-day ban (for who knows what reason) from a forum DTT which consists of approx 99% radical lefties, and does have an entire moderation staff of extreme lefties as well. Hope to see some other Conservatives here, and liberals who possess at least an ounce of common sense, and are willing to debate without relying on the Democrat agenda to cancel or censor any or everything spoken by anyone representing the all-American political right.

What have we got here??? Another Magatard mental case??????

What have we got here??? Another Magatard mental case??????

Not that you would know but the BIG LIE was and still is the Democrat's lie concerning Trump's involvement with the so-called Russian Hoax.
Have you spoken to crooked Hildebeast yet of her role in that hoax? Or have you talked to that lying pos adam shiffty shitfaced schit?

Not that you would know but the BIG LIE was and still is the Democrat's lie concerning Trump's involvement with the so-called Russian Hoax.
Have you spoken to crooked Hildebeast yet of her role in that hoax? Or have you talked to that lying pos adam shiffty shitfaced schit?

At first, I suspected that you might have mental issues, but now, you just proved that you do, and there can be no doubts about your mental state.

At first, I suspected that you might have mental issues, but now, you just proved that you do, and there can be no doubts about your mental state.

One look at my avatar should give you enough reason backed up by fact as to who among us has serious mental disorders.

Take your hate of Americans and shove it up your ass you shitty Russo bot hole

The only American haters I've seen all come from the radical left side of politics. These whack jobs hate and or want to revise our constitution, eliminate our 1st and 2nd Amendments, kneel for our National Anthem, burn our American flags, refuse to defend our southern border against terrorists et al, seek to destroy the minds of our young school children etc. But thanks for your rather obvious hatred of we pro American/Christian/Conservatives like myself.

Who are you?

Next!

You joined one year ago.

:bigthink:

"All-American Political right" is an oxymoron!

The only American haters I've seen all come from the radical left side of politics. These whack jobs hate and or want to revise our constitution, eliminate our 1st and 2nd Amendments, kneel for our National Anthem, burn our American flags, refuse to defend our southern border against terrorists et al, seek to destroy the minds of our young school children etc. But thanks for your rather obvious hatred of we pro American/Christian/Conservatives like myself.

Trump wants to eliminate the Constitution! Dip shit!

Trump wants to eliminate the Constitution! Dip shit!

No he doesn't. Trump is suggesting with clear facts that what the dems are doing (especially from this current administration) are indeed using all their political strength to undermine our constitution. Have you been keeping up with the latest Twitter findings that clearly show how the biden administration along with the FBI and other top agencies and High Tech firms have been censoring and cancelling every major voice from the political RIGHT? Come January when the Republicans claim control of congress there will be much overdue hearings going on concerning the total corruption of the dem party's criminal plan to stymie and or cancel our 1st Amendment right of free speech, not to mention their much overdue investigation into why the FBI held Hunter's laptop from hell for a full year before the 2020 & 2022 elections. Hunter and the Big Guy Joe are obviously guilty of being compromised by Communist China. It will all come to light, buddy come next year.

No he doesn't. Trump is suggesting with clear facts that what the dems are doing (especially from this current administration) are indeed using all their political strength to undermine our constitution. Have you been keeping up with the latest Twitter findings that clearly show how the biden administration along with the FBI and other top agencies and High Tech firms have been censoring and cancelling every major voice from the political RIGHT? Come January when the Republicans claim control of congress there will be much overdue hearings going on concerning the total corruption of the dem party's criminal plan to stymie and or cancel our 1st Amendment right of free speech, not to mention their much overdue investigation into why the FBI held Hunter's laptop from hell for a full year before the 2020 & 2022 elections. Hunter and the Big Guy Joe are obviously guilty of being compromised by Communist China. It will all come to light, buddy come next year.

You hate half of America you cock gobbler

You are a Russo bot hole created by Putin to destroy America with your hate

Eat shit

Trump said right out loud that he wants the constitution terminated

Any American who supports him after he stole secret documents and wants the constitution shredded are brain dead idiots

No American respects your opinion loser

You are a fucking liar

No one wants to eliminate those amendments idiot

Your lies mean nothing to sane Americans

Do you understand that the founders designed a system of amendments that the PEOPLE can amend the constitution

Why do you hate the founders design you fucking asshole?

You sound like a first-class asshole to me, Libhater, but I am always willing to converse with American conservatives no matter how stupid I find them to be.

Whatcha wanna talk about?

Back