All-American Conservative Veteran Here

He does nothing but say hateful things about Americans here
Agreed.
Examples:

I said I don't hate anyone, but that I do extremely hate modern day liberalism. Could you possibly see the difference? I doubt it.
You lied as proved below:
One look at my avatar should give you enough reason backed up by fact as to who among us has serious mental disorders.
Not that you would know but the BIG LIE was and still is the Democrat's lie concerning Trump's involvement with the so-called Russian Hoax.
Have you spoken to crooked Hildebeast yet of her role in that hoax? Or have you talked to that lying pos adam shiffty shitfaced schit?

You are spreading hate against individuals, not groups. You are contradicting yourself, son...again.

You claimed to be a Christian but violate both the Commandment on bearing false witness and Christ's commandment about loving thy neighbor.

More of you bearing false witness and spreading hate, not love:
Nothing with a first class jackass donkey like yourself.
There is no available truth serum for all those so-called experts who lied by saying you won't get COVID if you're vaccinated.
The only American haters I've seen all come from the radical left side of politics. These whack jobs hate and or want to revise our constitution, eliminate our 1st and 2nd Amendments, kneel for our National Anthem, burn our American flags, refuse to defend our southern border against terrorists et al, seek to destroy the minds of our young school children etc. But thanks for your rather obvious hatred of we pro American/Christian/Conservatives like myself.

I'm a Christian who doesn't hate anyone, and that includes any anti American liberal. I hate modern day liberalism for everything it stands for which
amounts to just about everything that is either un or anti American.
You lied when you posted that. Did you intend to lie or did you know it was a lie at the time?

Time until threats of "ignore" or pussified thread bans like Earl, Moon and other America-haters : 10...9...8...

Just got another 30-day ban (for who knows what reason) from a forum DTT which consists of approx 99% radical lefties, and does have an entire moderation staff of extreme lefties as well. Hope to see some other Conservatives here, and liberals who possess at least an ounce of common sense, and are willing to debate without relying on the Democrat agenda to cancel or censor any or everything spoken by anyone representing the all-American political right.

You are quite the victim. Just like twump keeps claiming he's being unjustly attacked. Just stop supporting white supremacy, bigotry and the tearing down of America and you should be ok.

Not that you would know but the BIG LIE was and still is the Democrat's lie concerning Trump's involvement with the so-called Russian Hoax.
Have you spoken to crooked Hildebeast yet of her role in that hoax? Or have you talked to that lying pos adam shiffty shitfaced schit?

No. There were hundreds of contacts between the trump campaign and Russians. Stone went to jail for lying about it. And what do you think the famous twump tower meeting was about? Adoption, like Jr. was claiming?

Quit being a lying gaslighting pile of garbage.

The only American haters I've seen all come from the radical left side of politics. These whack jobs hate and or want to revise our constitution, eliminate our 1st and 2nd Amendments, kneel for our National Anthem, burn our American flags, refuse to defend our southern border against terrorists et al, seek to destroy the minds of our young school children etc. But thanks for your rather obvious hatred of we pro American/Christian/Conservatives like myself.

What are you smoking? The rest of us want to know so that we can warn others.

You sound like a first-class asshole to me, Libhater, but I am always willing to converse with American conservatives no matter how stupid I find them to be.

Whatcha wanna talk about?

What all MAGAs want to talk about. They're angry not everyone is a white supremacist bigot like them.

I'm a Christian who doesn't hate anyone, and that includes any anti American liberal. I hate modern day liberalism for everything it stands for which
amounts to just about everything that is either un or anti American.

Liberals didn't use election fraud propaganda to attack America, ass-clown.

Libhater

Says he’s all Christiany and loves Everyone

Just how fucking stupid are you trump ass lickers

All twuptards feel they're under attack because they can't scream, "nigger, or faggot" in public. They're a bunch of whiney, ignorant, hate-filled scumbags!

Just got another 30-day ban (for who knows what reason) from a forum DTT which consists of approx 99% radical lefties, and does have an entire moderation staff of extreme lefties as well. Hope to see some other Conservatives here, and liberals who possess at least an ounce of common sense, and are willing to debate without relying on the Democrat agenda to cancel or censor any or everything spoken by anyone representing the all-American political right.

maxresdefault.jpg

Once again, I DESPISE, both parties.

Back