All-American Conservative Veteran Here

You sound like a first-class asshole to me, Libhater, but I am always willing to converse with American conservatives no matter how stupid I find them to be.

Whatcha wanna talk about?

Nothing with a first class jackass donkey like yourself.

You hate half of America you cock gobbler

You are a Russo bot hole created by Putin to destroy America with your hate

Eat shit

I'm a Christian who doesn't hate anyone, and that includes any anti American liberal. I hate modern day liberalism for everything it stands for which
amounts to just about everything that is either un or anti American.

I'm a Christian who doesn't hate anyone, and that includes any anti American liberal. I hate modern day liberalism for everything it stands for which

Dear fucking idiot

Your site name is libhater

Fucking psycho

Fuck you very much

Libhater

Says he’s all Christiany and loves Everyone

Just how fucking stupid are you trump ass lickers

Gee I wonder why I believe you hate half of America

Maybe because you made it your fucking name here

Dear fucking idiot

Fucking psycho

Fuck you very much

I guess he missed that part when he posted about not not hating anyone...including the "lib"s of his moniker.

He's not off to a good start, but I intend to nurture him/her.

Nothing with a first class jackass donkey like yourself.

Okay, okay...so you are a guy who has been here for just over a year...and posted only 11 times, most of which are right here in this thread.

C'mon, now. If you don't make new friends, yer gonna stay as stupid as you sound.

Lemme ask you a question...actually a two part question aimed at finding out a bit about you:

Are you bigger than a bread-box...and why do you think I think your answer to that question is important?

(It is!)

Just got another 30-day ban (for who knows what reason) from a forum DTT which consists of approx 99% radical lefties, and does have an entire moderation staff of extreme lefties as well. Hope to see some other Conservatives here, and liberals who possess at least an ounce of common sense, and are willing to debate without relying on the Democrat agenda to cancel or censor any or everything spoken by anyone representing the all-American political right.

Hi sock puppet!!!!

Not that you would know but the BIG LIE was and still is the Democrat's lie concerning Trump's involvement with the so-called Russian Hoax.
Have you spoken to crooked Hildebeast yet of her role in that hoax? Or have you talked to that lying pos adam shiffty shitfaced schit?

:magagrin:

Quite intelligent on your part to see that. Now if you could wrap your warped mind around the notion that I chose that moniker to
make it clear that I hate liberalism. Your bad if you got a problem with that.

I guess he missed that part when he posted about not not hating anyone...including the "lib"s of his moniker.

He's not off to a good start, but I intend to nurture him/her.

Just how many idiots do I have to explain to that my moniker represents my extreme hatred for liberalism? Lets hope you're the last one.

No he doesn't. Trump is suggesting with clear facts that what the dems are doing (especially from this current administration) are indeed using all their political strength to undermine our constitution. Have you been keeping up with the latest Twitter findings that clearly show how the biden administration along with the FBI and other top agencies and High Tech firms have been censoring and cancelling every major voice from the political RIGHT? Come January when the Republicans claim control of congress there will be much overdue hearings going on concerning the total corruption of the dem party's criminal plan to stymie and or cancel our 1st Amendment right of free speech, not to mention their much overdue investigation into why the FBI held Hunter's laptop from hell for a full year before the 2020 & 2022 elections. Hunter and the Big Guy Joe are obviously guilty of being compromised by Communist China. It will all come to light, buddy come next year.

LOL, it's always next year. But next year never gets here. Unsealed indictments. Redacted FISA warrant. Durham investigation Proof of stolen elections. Yawn. Wake me up when you find something, will ya little fella?

LOL, it's always next year. But next year never gets here. Unsealed indictments. Redacted FISA warrant. Durham investigation Proof of stolen elections. Yawn. Wake me up when you find something, will ya little fella?

He sounds like terri aka the great American :laugh:

Just how many idiots do I have to explain to that my moniker represents my extreme hatred for liberalism? Lets hope you're the last one.

You are a hater. To suppose you do not hate "libs" is a stretch that should be too far even for you. But, you are an American conservative...and lying is part of your essence.

So is bullshitting yourself.

He sounds like terri aka the great American :laugh:

To me he just sounds like a moron.

And a bullshitter.

"Lib" is not used as a short for of "liberalism." It is short for "liberal."

Libhater is saying he hates liberals.

You are a hater. To suppose you do not hate "libs" is a stretch that should be too far even for you. But, you are an American conservative...and lying is part of your essence.

So is bullshitting yourself.

Look fella, I have three ultra liberal brothers that I've been trying to straighten out for most of my adult life. Just because they're all ultra liberal by no means that I hate them for having an anti American ideology. I'm a Christian that was taught not to hate anyone. I don't even hate you for being as stupid as you come off as.

Back