All-American Conservative Veteran Here

Look fella, I have three ultra liberal brothers that I've been trying to straighten out for most of my adult life. Just because they're all ultra liberal by no means that I hate them for having an anti American ideology. I'm a Christian that was taught not to hate anyone. I don't even hate you for being as stupid as you come off as.

My mother and father, my late brother, and my still-alive bother are/were ALL very, very, very conservative individuals.

Oh...and you are full of shit about not hating anyone.

But continue to live with the fiction. You will feel better about yourself.

Just how many idiots do I have to explain to that my moniker represents my extreme hatred for liberalism? Lets hope you're the last one.

You hate liberals idiot

You have made that clear here with your name and your words

Jesus knows of your hate

To me he just sounds like a moron.

And a bullshitter.

"Lib" is not used as a short for of "liberalism." It is short for "liberal."

Libhater is saying he hates liberals.

A very shitty Christian religion claimer that hates his brothers because they are liberals

I wonder how they feel about him?

Look fella, I have three ultra liberal brothers that I've been trying to straighten out for most of my adult life. Just because they're all ultra liberal by no means that I hate them for having an anti American ideology. I'm a Christian that was taught not to hate anyone. I don't even hate you for being as stupid as you come off as.

You are a HORRIBLE Person

You spew lies and hate people because they won’t believe your idiot lies

You want Trump to terminate the constitution huh

Not that you would know but the BIG LIE was and still is the Democrat's lie concerning Trump's involvement with the so-called Russian Hoax.
Have you spoken to crooked Hildebeast yet of her role in that hoax? Or have you talked to that lying pos adam shiffty shitfaced schit?

No you fucking liar

The big lie refers to the false claim that the election was stolen from trump

You can’t get anything correct

Just got another 30-day ban (for who knows what reason) from a forum DTT which consists of approx 99% radical lefties, and does have an entire moderation staff of extreme lefties as well. Hope to see some other Conservatives here, and liberals who possess at least an ounce of common sense, and are willing to debate without relying on the Democrat agenda to cancel or censor any or everything spoken by anyone representing the all-American political right.

What is DTT? I'd like to go there and get banned. I enjoy irritating the far left.

Just got another 30-day ban (for who knows what reason) from a forum DTT which consists of approx 99% radical lefties, and does have an entire moderation staff of extreme lefties as well. Hope to see some other Conservatives here, and liberals who possess at least an ounce of common sense, and are willing to debate without relying on the Democrat agenda to cancel or censor any or everything spoken by anyone representing the all-American political right.
What is a conservative veteran?

What is DTT? I'd like to go there and get banned. I enjoy irritating the far left.

Get this, DTT stands for 'Defend The Truth', which is quite hilarious seeing how the entire forum is made up of ultra extreme liberals--including the moderators. You think these idiots were defending the truth when their party put America through some 6 years of lying by pursuing that Russian Hoax against Trump? Yeah, give it a shot, you'll have no trouble getting under the skin of those radical lefties over at DTT. Hope you get banned there quickly so as to perhaps see you back here before I possibly get banned for telling the truth.

Get this, DTT stands for 'Defend The Truth', which is quite hilarious seeing how the entire forum is made up of ultra extreme liberals--including the moderators. You think these idiots were defending the truth when their party put America through some 6 years of lying by pursuing that Russian Hoax against Trump? Yeah, give it a shot, you'll have no trouble getting under the skin of those radical lefties over at DTT. Hope you get banned there quickly so as to perhaps see you back here before I possibly get banned for telling the truth.

This site is not liberal you idiot

It’s owned by a trump fool asshole

You keep spewing lies that I’m sure your poor brothers have had to listen to you spew

You listen to fox which has been caught in numerous lies and sued repeatedly

Was covid real?

You only get banned here for 12B pretty much.

Aw, look! It's yet another banned-from-somewhere-else-because-mean-old-libtards-picked-on-me, butt-hurt Cultist! Welcome. You'll find many of your sort here. Once you've made enough posts, you'll have access to the JPP Conservatard Swooning Couch, TrumpBrand(tm) Smelling Salts (Now 93% Ivermectin Free!), MTG coloring books with only white crayons, and an ample supply of tissues.

Not that you would know but the BIG LIE was and still is the Democrat's lie concerning Trump's involvement with the so-called Russian Hoax.
Have you spoken to crooked Hildebeast yet of her role in that hoax? Or have you talked to that lying pos adam shiffty shitfaced schit?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

6GlkbXp.jpg

I'm a Christian who doesn't hate anyone, and that includes any anti American liberal. I hate modern day liberalism for everything it stands for which
amounts to just about everything that is either un or anti American.

You're actually a troll, Betty. It even says in your very name that you hate, or did you forget what you called yourself this time? :laugh:

A very shitty Christian religion claimer that hates his brothers because they are liberals

I wonder how they feel about him?

I imagine that holidays around the Libhater household are very, very tense if it's true he's been trying to "fix" them his whole life.

Odds are very good though that there are no brothers, "ultra liberal" (whatever that is) or otherwise.

Back