Almost every single person connected to the left have been exposed as epic liars

Even though you KNOW that person will not win knowing full well a younger, more lucent person would have a far better chance. The MAGA’s thank you.
You actually stand with the MAGA’s in that , like you, they want Brandon to stay in the race.
I want the Democrats to do what the Democrats think best.

They can stick with Joe Biden...or they can get him to step aside and put someone else in his place.

I will vote for whomever eventually heads that ticket, because Trump is a repulsive choice.

Now, if you want to make that sound like something else to get yourself off...fine with me.

You look like a fool doing it, so I am enjoying it. That is why I am encouraging you to continue.

Perspective: Magas want Biden to step down because deep inside they know he can still beat trump in the general. But if Biden steps down and Kamala takes his place, magas know a lot of people won't vote for a mixed-race woman and this gives trump an advantage.
So you consider Clooney, Slate, Vox, CNN, NYTimes, The Economist, et al to be MAGA. Wow.

So you consider Clooney, Slate, Vox, CNN, NYTimes, The Economist, et al to be MAGA. Wow.
I wrote about Clooney's revenge in another thread. And my comment didn't refer to Biden's poor debate and the aftermath; magas have wanted Biden gone long before then. Biden was able to beat trump in 2020 by campaigning from his basement during a pandemic, and it scares the crap out of magas that it could happen again.

I want the Democrats to do what the Democrats think best.

They can stick with Joe Biden...or they can get him to step aside and put someone else in his place.
Dems have no choice in the matter. It’s totally up to Biden and he isn’t budging. I agree with several opinion pieces , some from far left sites like Slate and The Atlantic,e.g., that Biden has become as selfish as Trump. It’s ALL about him and his ego.
It’s unlikely he beats Trump and even if he does his decline has become so rapid it’s scary to imagine how he will be in 2 years, 3 years :oops:.

So why did Clooney host a fundraiser for Biden just a few days before the “debate”?
That’s pretty difficult to reconcile.
What's difficult for me is that Clooney knew Biden before and after the debate but didn't speak out before, if he was worried. He waited until there was a bandwagon to jump on.

What's difficult for me is that Clooney knew Biden before and after the debate but didn't speak out before, if he was worried. He waited until there was a bandwagon to jump on.
FFS, anybody who wasn’t in denial knew long before the “debate”. The debate just made it so obvious that dems simply couldn’t deny it anymore.
If Clooney spoke out before Brandon had the chance to have a reasonable wouldn’t you just make the same revenge argument?

Last edited:
FFS, anybody who wasn’t in denial knew long before the “debate”. The debate just made it so obvious that dems simply couldn’t deny it anymore.
If he spoke out before, wouldn’t you just make the same revenge argument?
I'm talking about before 6/7 when he contacted the WH. My perspective is that Biden had a really bad debate but his follow-up appearances aren't a continuation of it. Furthermore, when all is said and done debates won't have any connection to carrying out government business, as you well know. Biden had bad delivery but not bad knowledge and experience. I watched Biden's presser last night and he had several gaffes but his knowledge of foreign affairs is impressive and he still knows his stuff about government, unlike his opponent.

I'll vote for 81-year old Biden with his issues, and it's still orders of magnitude better than supporting a 78-year old grifter, liar and rapist who was convicted of 34 felonies. I've been following trump very closely for almost 10 years now and that includes reading about his past, his businesses, his court cases and his personal behaviour. It's mind-boggling to learn just how bad he really is. Maybe if magas actually researched him instead of falling for his public persona, they'd have a much different opinion of him.

Dems have no choice in the matter. It’s totally up to Biden and he isn’t budging. I agree with several opinion pieces , some from far left sites like Slate and The Atlantic,e.g., that Biden has become as selfish as Trump. It’s ALL about him and his ego.
It’s unlikely he beats Trump and even if he does his decline has become so rapid it’s scary to imagine how he will be in 2 years, 3 years :oops:.
He has beaten Trump before...and may well beat him again.

The sane, intelligent people in America will vote for Joe Biden over Trump if they are the candidates.

It may be scary to imagine how Joe Biden will be in 2 - 3 years, but it is VERY SCARY to know what Trump will be like from day one.

Anyone voting for Trump is a moron.

I'm talking about before 6/7 when he contacted the WH. My perspective is that Biden had a really bad debate but his follow-up appearances aren't a continuation of it. Furthermore, when all is said and done debates won't have any connection to carrying out government business, as you well know. Biden had bad delivery but not bad knowledge and experience. I watched Biden's presser last night and he had several gaffes but his knowledge of foreign affairs is impressive and he still knows his stuff about government, unlike his opponent.

I'll vote for 81-year old Biden with his issues, and it's still orders of magnitude better than supporting a 78-year old grifter, liar and rapist who was convicted of 34 felonies. I've been following trump very closely for almost 10 years now and that includes reading about his past, his businesses, his court cases and his personal behaviour. It's mind-boggling to learn just how bad he really is. Maybe if magas actually researched him instead of falling for his public persona, they'd have a much different opinion of him.
:palm: Never mind, you’ll never get my point. I don’t deny Trump is disgusting, unfit, etc.
I get why you vote for Biden.
I won’t waste any more of your or my time on this.

He has beaten Trump before...and may well beat him again.

The sane, intelligent people in America will vote for Joe Biden over Trump if they are the candidates.

It may be scary to imagine how Joe Biden will be in 2 - 3 years, but it is VERY SCARY to know what Trump will be like from day one.

Anyone voting for Trump is a moron.
:palm:Never mind, you’ll never get my point. I don’t deny Trump is disgusting, unfit, etc.
I won’t waste any more of your or my time on this anymore.

:palm:Never mind, you’ll never get my point.

I am not sure of what your point is. You do not do a good job of explaining yourself.

I don’t deny Trump is disgusting, unfit, etc.

Okay, we agree there.

Okay. You should. I have told you in no uncertain terms why I will.
]

I won’t waste any more of your or my time on this anymore.
Great.

The sane, intelligent people I know aren’t voting for either.
Oh, you know some?

Well, if they are actually sane, intelligent people...they are voting for whomever the Democrats run against Trump, no matter what they tell you now.

Back