Almost every single person connected to the left have been exposed as epic liars

Good. Now we’re actually getting somewhere.

You didn’t mention that they ALL were of the opinion of #2.
What the hell do I care about that?

I am saying I will go along with whatever the Democrats choose.

Are any of them saying they will not go along with whatever the Democrats choose?

Well that’s obvious.
You wrote, "I suggest you read opinion pieces from The Economist, Slate, Vox, NYTimes, Democracy Now!, CNN, NYTimes, Slate, et al. All left leaning to far left news sites. Maybe one of those will penetrate your thick skull."

I responded, "What the hell do I care about that?"

The reason I did is that I am aware of those sites and what their opinions are. I have read and heard a variety of opinions at those places...many of which are not radically different from what I wrote.

What is your fucking point?

Yet you claim to be “independent “, but have never voted for a third party.
Jeezuz, you’re transparent.
I said that I was a registered Independent...and that I was not a Democrat.

Both of those things are...TRUE. I am NOT a Democrat. The current mayor of my town, a sitting state senator, a former governor of my state, and several former council people would be able to confirm that from personal knowledge...as would the municipal clerk who handles political registrations.

So...I AM NOT A DEMOCRAT. And to set things absolutely straight...I am a registered Independent, although a few years back all of us who were registered Independents were reclassified as non-affiliated. But I did register as an Independent...and I remain so.

So what is your problem with what I wrote. (I do understand that you do not react favorably to truth...but that was exactly the truth. I am not a Democrat...I am a registered Independent.)

That holds no matter how I vote.

That you don’t care that they are all in favor of Brandon quitting the race for the good of the country and the world.
They are not ALL in favor of whomever this Brandon is...quitting the race. Some of them are. The editorials may mostly point that way. BUT NOT ALL ARE.

Get your shit in order.

I said that I was a registered Independent...and that I was not a Democrat.

Both of those things are...TRUE. I am NOT a Democrat. The current mayor of my town, a sitting state senator, a former governor of my state, and several former council people would be able to confirm that from personal knowledge...as would the municipal clerk who handles political registrations.

So...I AM NOT A DEMOCRAT. And to set things absolutely straight...I am a registered Independent, although a few years back all of us who were registered Independents were reclassified as non-affiliated. But I did register as an Independent...and I remain so.

So what is your problem with what I wrote. (I do understand that you do not react favorably to truth...but that was exactly the truth. I am not a Democrat...I am a registered Independent.)

That holds no matter how I vote.
I get that. You’re registered as an independent but vote dem. It’s OK, nothing wrong with that.
I’m a registered libertarian but will not vote for the libertarian candidate this time. I probably won’t even bother to waste my time writing in who I really want. I’ll show up to vote though. There’s a House election I have an interest in.

They are not ALL in favor of whomever this Brandon is...quitting the race. Some of them are. The editorials may mostly point that way. BUT NOT ALL ARE.

Get your shit in order.
They’ve ALL published editorials in favor of Brandon quitting. ALL of them. I read them.

I am not a Democrat. I am a registered Independent.

That is so cute. I bet the other kids in the sandbox think you are very clever.
If all you support is leftist agenda, and the only people you vote for are Democrats it doesn't matter how you are registered. Let's talk about the times you voted for a republican because you are "independent"... My guess would be just about never. How about anyone other than a Democrat... again, my guess would be just about never.

I get that. You’re registered as an independent but vote dem. It’s OK, nothing wrong with that.
I’m a registered libertarian but will not vote for the libertarian candidate this time. I probably won’t even bother to waste my time writing in who I really want. I’ll show up to vote though. There’s a House election I have an interest in.
Good. I did an independent run for our town council...and the Libertarian Party in town called me in for an interview. They were thinking of endorsing me because I wrote a position paper titled, "I inhaled." It was the year Bill Clinton mentioned that he did not inhale. Ultimately, we decided we were not meant for each other.

They’ve ALL published editorials in favor of Brandon quitting. ALL of them. I read them.
Yup. And they all have published op ed pieces advising Dems to stop the squabbling and take Joe Biden at his word. He intends to run. And I think he will whip Trump's ass again. I acknowledge that I could be wrong.

If all you support is leftist agenda, and the only people you vote for are Democrats it doesn't matter how you are registered. Let's talk about the times you voted for a republican because you are "independent"... My guess would be just about never. How about anyone other than a Democrat... again, my guess would be just about never.
I've already said (several times in various threads) that I voted for Ronald Reagan in 1980. (He was a Republican.)

I am a very proud leftist. As I have noted, I am probably to the left of Bernie Sanders and Amy Klobuchar on many issues.

Back