Almost every single person connected to the left have been exposed as epic liars

Be they politicians, media, Democrat or left wing voters,....even many on this very board. They collectively went ALL IN and are now on the verge of destroying their own party simply because they cant seem to stop lying,....about much of anything.

Remember some of these greatest hits?

There are no caravans,...there is no mass illegal immigration,....it is all just made up republican fear mongering!

Joe Biden is as mentally fit as anyone, razor sharp and focused on bettering the country.

Walls dont work,......instead we need more lawyers at the border.

inflation? What inflation,...its all Russian and republican propaganda. Oh, and if there is any inflation its all Trump, the Russians, and Republicans fault anyway.

Trump? THIS TIME we got em! He's going to JAIL!

There is no Hunter Biden laptop, at all, doesnt even exist. Its all Russian Disinformation!

Oh wait,....There is a Hunter lap top afterall but there is nothing on it anyway, and if there is its all fake and it was artificially added later.

well,....I guess there is a laptop and everything on it is in fact legit but it doesnt matter anyway because Hunter isnt running for office,...But trust us......Joe IS NOT the " BIG GUY"

If you get the covid vaccine you will not get covid, you just wont,....JOE even said so!

Hopefully all Republican voters who are unvaxed DIE of Covid and when they do we will all tell jokes about it and squeal with delight as their families are laying them to rest.

None of us never said anything like that, WTF are you talking about with your made up Russian propaganda?!!!

Joe Biden has added millions and millions of high paying jobs all across the country!

Dont listen to Repubicans and their Russian disinfo,...those are all NEW jobs damn it,...NOT jobs returning after the lockdowns!

The lockdowns will save us

None of us knew Joe was in serious decline,...I swear, we had no idea,...this is all quite a shock to us!

You get the point. I could go on and on and on endlessly with the lies you bastards so brazenly told . So much so that YOUR OWN PARTY is now scrambling in a furious last ditch effort to dump Joe in a pathetic attempt to SAVE THEIR OWN ASSES. They could care less about the damage that has been done to our country in the last 3 years,....not one bit,....its all about saving themselves now. THEY WONT,....way too many lies have been told. The country is now finally fed up and sick to death of the whole corrupt ball of shit that you have become.

And you actually think that WE THE PEOPLE will believe you now? Are you fucking joking? ARE YOU CRAZY? NOBODY does and nobody will. You are right about one thing though,..........YOU SHOULD be scared. There absolutely will be blowback and retribution,...there cant not be now,...and YOU brought it all on yourselves. Justice is coming,.........no doubt about it.
The mere idiocy of posts like this above forces repeating the same comparison I’ve used many times, a Trump loyalist calling someone else a liar is like a Bernie Madoff defender labeling another individual a thief, the hypocrisy couldn’t e any more transparent

you still don't get it.......the whole world knows the left has been lying more than Trump all along........you have nothing left to argue.......
No one nowhere even in the annals of history has lied more than Trump, nearly everything out of his mouth is a lie, it is his intent to lie, he it does it purposely, you people reside in never neverland, you can’t even see thru your Messiah’s schtick

Be they politicians, media, Democrat or left wing voters,....even many on this very board. They collectively went ALL IN and are now on the verge of destroying their own party simply because they cant seem to stop lying,....about much of anything.

There are no caravans,...there is no mass illegal immigration,....it is all just made up republican fear mongering!

Joe Biden is as mentally fit as anyone, razor sharp and focused on bettering the country.

inflation? What inflation,...its all Russian and republican propaganda. Oh, and if there is any inflation its all Trump, the Russians, and Republicans fault anyway.

There is no Hunter Biden laptop, at all, doesnt even exist. Its all Russian Disinformation!

Oh wait,....There is a Hunter lap top afterall but there is nothing on it anyway, and if there is its all fake and it was artificially added later.

well,....I guess there is a laptop and everything on it is in fact legit but it doesnt matter anyway because Hunter isnt running for office,...But trust us......Joe IS NOT the " BIG GUY"

If you get the covid vaccine you will not get covid, you just wont,....JOE even said so!

Hopefully all Republican voters who are unvaxed DIE of Covid and when they do we will all tell jokes about it and squeal with delight as their families are laying them to rest.

None of us never said anything like that, WTF are you talking about with your made up Russian propaganda?!!!

Joe Biden has added millions and millions of high paying jobs all across the country!

Dont listen to Repubicans and their Russian disinfo,...those are all NEW jobs damn it,...NOT jobs returning after the lockdowns!

None of us knew Joe was in serious decline,...I swear, we had no idea,...this is all quite a shock to us!

You get the point. I could go on and on and on endlessly with the lies you bastards so brazenly told . So much so that YOUR OWN PARTY is now scrambling in a furious last ditch effort to dump Joe in a pathetic attempt to SAVE THEIR OWN ASSES. They could care less about the damage that has been done to our country in the last 3 years,....not one bit,....its all about saving themselves now. THEY WONT,....way too many lies have been told. The country is now finally fed up and sick to death of the whole corrupt ball of shit that you have become.

And you actually think that WE THE PEOPLE will believe you now? Are you fucking joking? ARE YOU CRAZY? NOBODY does and nobody will. You are right about one thing though,..........YOU SHOULD be scared. There absolutely will be blowback and retribution,...there cant not be now,...and YOU brought it all on yourselves. Justice is coming,.........no doubt about it.
epic rant.

:cheers:

I am not sure of what your point is. You do not do a good job of explaining yourself.
I suggest you read opinion pieces from The Economist, Slate, Vox, NYTimes, Democracy Now!, CNN, NYTimes, Slate, et al. All left leaning to far left news sites. Maybe one of those will penetrate your thick skull.

Biden was fact checked after his disastrous news conference by CNN and caught lying six (6) times.

Six times! By CNN!

Not really, only on those issues they have a vested interest, besides, they are curtailed somewhat by the Fed least at the minimum level thru reserve requirements and interest rates
they get a return on every dollar created in society, and the ability to call in loans and seize assets.

Trump will be running the country on Jan. 20, 2025.

I can not wait...what goes around will come around.

I suggest you read opinion pieces from The Economist, Slate, Vox, NYTimes, Democracy Now!, CNN, NYTimes, Slate, et al. All left leaning to far left news sites. Maybe one of those will penetrate your thick skull.
I will agree with them.

The Democrats will decide how this plays out.

1) They will allow Joe Biden to remain their choice. They should. He won enough delegates to secure the nomination on the first round of voting. This is the way it normally goes.

2) They will talk Joe Biden into rejecting the nomination and going into retirement. Then they will decide on a candidate in some other way. Almost certainly it would be Kamala Harris.

What do you suppose I would I would find in any of those other sources that would be different from that?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Biden was fact checked after his disastrous news conference by CNN and caught lying six (6) times.

Six times! By CNN!
Holy shit. That is almost as many times as Trump lies in just about any 10 second period of his life.

How fucking stupid can any of you people on the MAGA side be that you would make "lying or liar" one of the determinants?

Keep talking about lying and liars, Stone. That'll work!

Back