Amazing contrast, McCain v. Obama...

Jarod

Contributor
McCain gave a quiet speach with a struggle to make grand gestures to a small group in a little room...

Obama gave a grand speach with vast appeal, to a huge group in a stadium.

McCain gave a quiet speach with a struggle to make grand gestures to a small group in a little room...

Obama gave a grand speach with vast appeal, to a huge group in a stadium.

doesn't he have jacked up arms from the war?

By McCain refusing to go home when offered to be allowed to do so, did someone else get to take his place, did they release a different prisoner?

By McCain refusing to go home when offered to be allowed to do so, did someone else get to take his place, did they release a different prisoner?
You'd have to ask McCain. I'm not all that up on it. Most of the torture, as far as I understand it, happened at the beginning of his captivity when they wanted him to make videos talking about his "crimes".

mccain would make a great vp or secretary of defense.. You need to have a war hawk on your staff to keep the minion countries scared.. but you dont want the war hawk to be commander in chief unless the other alternative is Hillary Clinton.

He did admit to being a black pirate and said something about Americans being war criminals. I dont hold that against him at all. But imagine had Kerry done that?

He did admit to being a black pirate and said something about Americans being war criminals. I dont hold that against him at all. But imagine had Kerry done that?
If he was held prisoner and tortured into it? I don't think you'd hear "boo" about it. However, Kerry did it by choice when he returned.

If he was held prisoner and tortured into it? I don't think you'd hear "boo" about it. However, Kerry did it by choice when he returned.

Kerry told the truth about what was occuring over in VN. A brave thing to do under the circumstances.

I dont blame McCain at all, I do however think the Conservatives would exploit it had it come from a Democrat. They would claim the tourture thing was just a lie, and that he merely had a scratch and thats why he got a purple hart.

Kerry told the truth about what was occuring over in VN. A brave thing to do under the circumstances.

I dont blame McCain at all, I do however think the Conservatives would exploit it had it come from a Democrat. They would claim the tourture thing was just a lie, and that he merely had a scratch and thats why he got a purple hart.

NO DOUBT.

They said Kerry lied to get his silver star, was a coward who ran from battle, and shot himself to get a purple heart.

How hard would it be for them to say Kerry lied or exaggerated about being tortured?

NO DOUBT.

They said Kerry lied to get his silver star, was a coward who ran from battle, and shot himself to get a purple heart.

How hard would it be for them to say Kerry lied or exaggerated about being tortured?

You mean McCain?

If Democrats are as bad as Republicans about dirty tricks and campaign lies, they will say McCain broke his own arms in an attempt at notority or that he is lying about it now.

Back