Amazing contrast, McCain v. Obama...

He didn't say it should be questioned. That is disingenuous. He said that it would have ended all that idiotic speculation so we could get to the issues. Still we are talking about this idiocy rather than how stupid he was to begin with.

They don't just hand out purple hearts, as a carnival prize. Kerry earned them under army rules.

The fact that you and the right wing question the validity of those medals, says more about you than it does about kerry.

Maybe McCain should demand that the Vietnamese release all their prison records, to prove McCain was actually tortured.

If you feel like Kerry's honesty should be questioned, let's apply the same standard to McCain. Maybe McCain lied about being tortured. :rolleyes:

Dam good point!

He didn't say it should be questioned. That is disingenuous. He said that it would have ended all that idiotic speculation so we could get to the issues. Still we are talking about this idiocy rather than how stupid he was to begin with.

My point is that you dont know what might be in those records that Kerry did not want released, that should not have to be released. Maybe he had a social disease or a lazy eye or who knoes what.

They don't just hand out purple hearts, as a carnival prize. Kerry earned them under army rules.

The fact that you and the right wing question the validity of those medals, says more about you than it does about kerry.
One more time, nobody here questioned them they simply gave a solution that would have ended that idiocy so we could have had conversations about issues rather than that idiocy.

It is disingenuous to say that giving a solution to an issue is the same thing as "questioning the Purple Hearts".

Do you even remember what I said about that idiocy back then? Or will you pretend to more idiocy about me and SF "questioning" the Purple Hearts?

My point is that you dont know what might be in those records that Kerry did not want released, that should not have to be released. Maybe he had a social disease or a lazy eye or who knoes what.
He didn't have to release 100% of his records, he could have allowed them to release the portion about the medals without all the other private stuff. This too is disingenuous. He could have shut up the detractors so we could deal with real issues rather than talking about those idiotic medals three years later.

One more time, nobody here questioned them they simply gave a solution that would have ended that idiocy so we could have had conversations about issues rather than that idiocy.

It is disingenuous to say that giving a solution to an issue is the same thing as "questioning the Purple Hearts".

Do you even remember what I said about that idiocy back then? Or will you pretend to more idiocy about me and SF "questioning" the Purple Hearts?

The initial point is that they should never have been questioned in the first place. Not without a predicate for doing so.

AGAIN Jarod... he didn't have to release his entire medical record. He could have released the records pertaining to the injuries.

There, did you see those last four words this time???

He didn't have to release 100% of his records, he could have allowed them to release the portion about the medals without all the other private stuff. This too is disingenuous. He could have shut up the detractors so we could deal with real issues rather than talking about those idiotic medals three years later.

Had he done that, the Republicans would have started with, "whats he trying to hide?" Where are the rest of the records and why will he not share them?

Bush did not release his records about where he was when he failed to show up in Alabama.

AGAIN Jarod... he didn't have to release his entire medical record. He could have released the records pertaining to the injuries.

There, did you see those last four words this time???

Ohhhh Bold text means he's owning someone. Or just frusterated that he's argueing over something that is stupid and can't seem to stop himself.

The initial point is that they should never have been questioned in the first place. Not without a predicate for doing so.
Without working within reality we can pretend that nothing should ever be questioned. However when working with reality we can recognize that whether or not you think they should be, they were. Now recognizing that reality, and knowing how important it is to get to the issues, what should he do to shut them up?

We gave a solution. You give wishes.

He got those purple hearts through official navy protocols and regulations, and has the citations to prove he got them.

The fact that you are demanding additional proof, means that you are a swiftboater. I never demanded that Bob Dole provide additional documentation to prove his purple hearts were merited in the 1996 race.

Without working within reality we can pretend that nothing should ever be questioned. However when working with reality we can recognize that whether or not you think they should be, they were. Now recognizing that reality, and knowing how important it is to get to the issues, what should he do to shut them up?

We gave a solution. You give wishes.

And I pointed out that providing those records would have done nuthing to shut them up... It merely would have fuled the fire.

You know this so dont be so disingenous.

Back