AMAZON - - LEAVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think that I think I have magical powers? lolol Here, enjoy this.

NJtY6XU.jpg

Go ahead and prove that you are a witch. :palm:

I am having some major surgery on July 11. That should give Owl enough time to come up with a good spell/curse. If I don't survive, I have arranged for someone to write a final Controlled Opposition post, acknowledging that Owl killed me with her powerful witchcraft. :laugh:

Yes. She is a victim of a gang of bitter people. Did you notice that both Mason and Jaded Bigfoot both admit that they came late to the party? I am sorry to see that you have become the latest gangbanger.

Everything that happens to Top,she has always brought onto herself.
She's the last person that's a victim!

I am having some major surgery on July 11. That should give Owl enough time to come up with a good spell/curse. If I don't survive, I have arranged for someone to write a final Controlled Opposition post, acknowledging that Owl killed me with her powerful witchcraft. :laugh:

You're having major surgery,and you're worrying about Top?
Good luck with your surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Opposition View Post
Yes. She is a victim of a gang of bitter people. Did you notice that both Mason and Jaded Bigfoot both admit that they came late to the party? I am sorry to see that you have become the latest gangbanger.

WTF you talking about, Mr Fussy Britches?:laugh: Thanks for proving you don't pay attention to things very well, and just make it up as you go along. I've been the one in the middle trying to referee this stuff. Apparently you ignore all the shit I've given Mason, for his part. I tried to convince Life is Golden from the start, but Top ended up doing it for me after awhile. Mason has his issues, but to the degree you are ignoring Tops part, is riddled with your own personal disdains. It's making you a biased crybaby hack. Suck it up, and work on some social skills.

It's bogus stuff anyway. Anyone that wants to follow a version that say's to kill like that, despite everything from the 10 commandments, to the teachings of Christ, is pretty dumb. It's basically antithesis to Christian doctrine.

What Bible do you read? You "claim" to be a Christian, don't you (you sure have in the past, but hate Evangelicals)?

WTF you talking about, Mr Fussy Britches?:laugh: Thanks for proving you don't pay attention to things very well, and just make it up as you go along. I've been the one in the middle trying to referee this stuff. Apparently you ignore all the shit I've given Mason, for his part. I tried to convince Life is Golden from the start, but Top ended up doing it for me after awhile. Mason has his issues, but to the degree you are ignoring Tops part, is riddled with your own personal disdains. It's making you a biased crybaby hack. Suck it up, and work on some social skills.

Referee? LOL!! Bullshit. A ref can't take sides and you're extremely biased, that, and your pathetic carcass didn't come in until long after the feud started.
As for the "biased crybaby hack" shit, your hypocrisy is strong, in that reading most of your posts, you avoid the subject matter and troll the OP.
I'd say you're the one who needs to "work on some social skills," but then, when you have no starting point, it's quite difficult to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back