AMAZON - - LEAVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are wise although Topic is hardly a princess. She's more of a cat in heat. Do you think a visit to the group spay clinic would help?

OH - LOOK, CCL is "just being her typical whiny gossip-girl hypocritical self"??

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

It weighs just over 2000 lbs. You fend for the packaging, then get an estimate of what it's gonna cost and let me know.
I'd tell you to come here and drive it home, but you'd kill yourself.

I worked for the largest car leasing company in Ohio,we leased anything!I can drive anything!

I worked for the largest car leasing company in Ohio,we leased anything!I can drive anything!

You might think you can. 515 HP in a 1650 lb. car is nothing to mess with, especially if you're not used to it. I've scared myself a few times and I've had fast cars my whole driving life.

Jade should be "shame" for health issues?

My own shame he says. I've never been ashamed to take benefits I got from my dad passing away, and being disabled. Who the hell can be ashamed over a pittance, when it's a drop in the bucket, compared to what taxpayers give the well off? Take a stab at what I have a year from the government.

CO is the bully, always smack talking people he knows nothing about, and Belittling them. He's just like all my other haters. I have issues, and all they see in it, is me being fawned over. You can tell with some of the things he's said, about Owl, and you just encouraging me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back