AMAZON - - LEAVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Owl Derangement Syndrome continues unabated here. CO is as always full of shit. No one hated Toxic or Bruno; we mocked them instead. Both "ladies" in turn mocked the leftie women and said that we were old, fat, ugly, loveless, barren (!), psycho, having meltdowns constantly (guess who said that? lol), etc. Toxic in particular was virulent. She even went after an older leftie woman named Leigh who was much like Aimee is -- stated her points in a civil way, and did not engage in ad hominem attacks. Leigh had a stroke a year or so before the forum shut down. It greatly affected her vision and even though she used a voice-to-text aid, she had frequent typos. Toxic mocked her and mimicked her typos, and called her "mush brain." Brunette went after leftie women in a similar way, as did their sister-bitch ET (for English Teacher). For a devout Xtian home-schooling mother of five kids under 10, including an infant, Brunette posted well over 100 posts a day, most of them attacking other women in vicious way. But yeah, "the witches" are the bad guys. :rolleyes: :rofl2:

OH - LOOK, Owl is "just being her typical whiny gossip-girl hypocritical self"??

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

It wasn't $50 at that time; I think it was $5. But either way, she'd get banned, be gone for a week or two, then spend the required amount and pop back up like a bad weed. She begged and begged you to give her one of your sock accounts; I saw the proof. Then when you did, she started coat-tailing you and picking fights. You probably still have residual pain from that knife in your back. lol

OH - LOOK, Owl is "just being her typical whiny gossip-girl hypocritical self"??

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

Witches don’t hate Christians, it’s literally the other way around. Witches just want to be left alone. It’s the Christians who are fearful of everyone different from themselves.

Either way. I didn't know that you speak for witches. Are you a witch?

Exodus 22:18 King James Version (KJV)
18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

I don't know if I could exemplify being full of it more then this. It wasn't anything to do with side of the aisle. For heavens sake, it was rarely political between them, just like it is here. It wasn't politics, it was personal. Life Is Golden gets along with Owl anymore, as do other conservatives here. You've developed some serious gears to grind since JPP. Even as a conspiracy junkie, you seemed far more easy going, and reasonable before. After you started bickering a bit with Owl over stuff, you've become a ridiculously dramatic, and judgmental hard ass. Why do you take certain things so personal.

Yes, you certainly are full of shit. Owl and her coven lived to fuck with people. Since you think it is political, you must recognize that this is a different forum without as many liberals and soy boy, INCELs like yourself. Personally? Owl knows what she did.

If it makes you feel better, Owl has become a much nicer person since she came here..

I see Owl Derangement Syndrome continues unabated here. CO is as always full of shit. No one hated Toxic or Bruno; we mocked them instead. Both "ladies" in turn mocked the leftie women and said that we were old, fat, ugly, loveless, barren (!), psycho, having meltdowns constantly (guess who said that? lol), etc. Toxic in particular was virulent. She even went after an older leftie woman named Leigh who was much like Aimee is -- stated her points in a civil way, and did not engage in ad hominem attacks. Leigh had a stroke a year or so before the forum shut down. It greatly affected her vision and even though she used a voice-to-text aid, she had frequent typos. Toxic mocked her and mimicked her typos, and called her "mush brain." Brunette went after leftie women in a similar way, as did their sister-bitch ET (for English Teacher). For a devout Xtian home-schooling mother of five kids under 10, including an infant, Brunette posted well over 100 posts a day, most of them attacking other women in vicious way. But yeah, "the witches" are the bad guys. :rolleyes: :rofl2:

Face it. You were a gangster.

The taking my disability so seriously is just weird. He's heard about all my health issues, and he still thinks I'm a mooch. I have a few things that might shut him up, but it's not like it's his business. He's probably just one of those butthurt over government aid.

I have repeatedly said that I do not begrudge you taking social benefits. Safety nets were designed for people like you. So, you're either deliberate in your lie, or you can't see truth through your self-pity.

And, for Christ's sake, stop boasting about your ailments each and every day.

She was banned more then anyone, except maybe Father Ben, back on Amazon. She doesn't do anything here besides post emojis, and act like a condescending princess. Hard to do anything with a turtle, when it's in it's shell. If you get my meaning. Still I say let her, and everyone else move on. What better punishment can you give a princess, then to ignore their existence?

You are wise although Topic is hardly a princess. She's more of a cat in heat. Do you think a visit to the group spay clinic would help?

I have repeatedly said that I do not begrudge you taking social benefits. Safety nets were designed for people like you. So, you're either deliberate in your lie, or you can't see truth through your self-pity.

And, for Christ's sake, stop boasting about your ailments each and every day.
Aren't you on permanent ignore?;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back