AMAZON - - LEAVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh: Time for TDS#3...the Triumphant Return;)

Good idea,you can say "good morning":laugh:
to yourself,like part 2!
But who will make it for you,LiG?USF?
You certainly aren't able to start your own thread.
You prefer hijacking others.
Move in with your fake good morning,like a dog pissing on a tree to mark their territory!

What facts can you use to back up those accusations? Been to our churches (other than to receive our free public dinners and food)?
There are some liberals who attend Evangelical churches, we are not "right wing.". And no, we don't worship Trump, either.

I guess you don't watch Trump rallies!

What facts can you use to back up those accusations? Been to our churches (other than to receive our free public dinners and food)?
There are some liberals who attend Evangelical churches, we are not "right wing.". And no, we don't worship Trump, either.

I'm going to have a hard time,giving you credibility till my Shelby I won arrives!

WTF,shippings not included!

No. It's gonna cost you $995.00 to have it shipped in an enclosed trailer. That's on you! And about another $20,000 to have the body removed and color changed. Save your pennies :)

Especially things of no concern to him. We need to come up with a name for this affliction that seems to affect some of the conservative boys here. Their love of snowflakey gossipy drama queen stuff is weird.

The taking my disability so seriously is just weird. He's heard about all my health issues, and he still thinks I'm a mooch. I have a few things that might shut him up, but it's not like it's his business. He's probably just one of those butthurt over government aid.

The taking my disability so seriously is just weird. He's heard about all my health issues, and he still thinks I'm a mooch. I have a few things that might shut him up, but it's not like it's his business. He's probably just one of those butthurt over government aid.

Yep. And like the fake special-ed teacher, no opportunity to mock someone who is open about his/her disabilities shall go unused.

Probably 80 percent of humans have some type of acute or chronic physical and medical limitations.

By the standards of jpp dot com, I consider you to be reasonably well adjusted, and appropriately sensitive to decorum and social etiquette.

There are some seriously mentally unstable people on this forum -- and bitter obsession, unrelenting hate fetishes, and unabated compulsive disorders appear to be ubiquitous.

I am willing to wager there is a fair amount of alcohol abuse and prescription drug addiction represented on this site. Mentally unstable subhumans and people with obsessive compulsive disorders are weaker than most, and more at risk of addiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back