AMAZON - - LEAVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
And isn't "Lilly" the person whose posts you and Owl repeatedly altered to gaslight her? Why did you bring Owl into your feud? As I recall, fucking with people was almost all you and Owl were doing. Well, that and copying and pasting Amazon posting stats. Those threads were entertaining. I made it onto the Wall of Shame a few times myself.

Top ask for help,I helped her.Then she attacked me with the very account I gave her.
So I gave Owl the password,and we took the account away from Top!
Don't bite the hand that feeds you!
I didn't and don't know how to copy and past.

Top ask for help,I helped her.Then she attacked me with the very account I gave her.
So I gave Owl the password,and we took the account away from Top!
Don't bite the hand that feeds you!
I didn't and don't know how to copy and past.

Whatever. Owl and her fellow witches could not stand having any conservative women on their forum. That's why they hated TOP and Brunette so much. And, of course, there is nothing new about witches hating Christians.

Peace out, Jackie Mason.

Last edited:
Whatever. Owl and her fellow witches could not stand having any conservative women on their forum. That's why they hated TOP and Brunette so much. And, of course. There is nothing new about witches hating Christians.

Peace out, Jackie Mason.

I never knew what started the girl fight.
Brunette was a good friend,to me,after my cancer surgery she contacted me,when I wasn't posting much.I liked her a lot,great sense of humor.
I wish she would come here.

i never spent $50 to get an account;) Not once;) That was never a "thing"...Not if you had Prime....

Whatever. Owl and her fellow witches could not stand having any conservative women on their forum. That's why they hated TOP and Brunette so much. And, of course, there is nothing new about witches hating Christians.

Peace out, Jackie Mason.

It never had a thing to do with Top's politics,it's always had to do with Top's lying,backstabbing,mass reporting,and double crossing.

Peace out, Jackie Mason.
Witches don’t hate Christians, it’s literally the other way around. Witches just want to be left alone. It’s the Christians who are fearful of everyone different from themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back