AMAZON - - LEAVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did I say "wear"??

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif
You did not...;)

FUCK YURI. HE ISN'T THE BOSS.
Welcome Amazon brothers and sisters.

I have to laugh at the typo of calling him Yuri. Especially after his stupid troll discussion, of identifying as a lesbian.

Yuri
The sexual, and romantic relationship between 2 females in an anime, or manga
of lesbian nature.

I recall that you and your many, many accounts were banned frequently, Pinocchio.

She was banned more then anyone, except maybe Father Ben, back on Amazon. She doesn't do anything here besides post emojis, and act like a condescending princess. Hard to do anything with a turtle, when it's in it's shell. If you get my meaning. Still I say let her, and everyone else move on. What better punishment can you give a princess, then to ignore their existence?

She was banned more then anyone, except maybe Father Ben, back on Amazon. She doesn't do anything here besides post emojis, and act like a condescending princess. Hard to do anything with a turtle, when it's in it's shell. If you get my meaning. Still I say let her, and everyone else move on. What better punishment can you give a princess, then to ignore their existence?

MY-MY, what irony.

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

I have to laugh at the typo of calling him Yuri. Especially after his stupid troll discussion, of identifying as a lesbian.

Yuri
The sexual, and romantic relationship between 2 females in an anime, or manga
of lesbian nature.

Why do you think it was a typo?

You guys constantly complain about this board, including its moderation.

LEAVE

Quit whining about how much you hate this board and its moderation / ownership and get the fuck out.

No one invited you here. You losers came here because you shut down another board with your bullshit.

Go away.

Mason can stay, he is cool.

I'll stay, as I see fit, and I'll continue to call it- as I see it!

Let me give you a piece of advice- Not everyone will always agree with you personally- SO YOU BETTER GET USED TO IT!

Easy,I knew how to get on free,at that time Top didn't.She had spent the $50 only to get re-banned in days.So I hooked her up with Lilly.

And isn't "Lilly" the person whose posts you and Owl repeatedly altered to gaslight her? Why did you bring Owl into your feud? As I recall, fucking with people was almost all you and Owl were doing. Well, that and copying and pasting Amazon posting stats. Those threads were entertaining. I made it onto the Wall of Shame a few times myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back