AMAZON - - LEAVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Witches don’t hate Christians, it’s literally the other way around. Witches just want to be left alone. It’s the Christians who are fearful of everyone different from themselves.

There's a big difference between Holy Spirit filled believers in Jesus.
And right wing Evangelical Fake Christians who's Messiah is Trump!
"Many come in my name,but they aren't mine"!

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Opposition View Post
Whatever. Owl and her fellow witches could not stand having any conservative women on their forum. That's why they hated TOP and Brunette so much. And, of course, there is nothing new about witches hating Christians.

Peace out, Jackie Mason.

I don't know if I could exemplify being full of it more then this. It wasn't anything to do with side of the aisle. For heavens sake, it was rarely political between them, just like it is here. It wasn't politics, it was personal. Life Is Golden gets along with Owl anymore, as do other conservatives here. You've developed some serious gears to grind since JPP. Even as a conspiracy junkie, you seemed far more easy going, and reasonable before. After you started bickering a bit with Owl over stuff, you've become a ridiculously dramatic, and judgmental hard ass. Why do you take certain things so personal.

I don't know if I could exemplify being full of it more then this. It wasn't anything to do with side of the aisle. For heavens sake, it was rarely political between them, just like it is here. It wasn't politics, it was personal. Life Is Golden gets along with Owl anymore, as do other conservatives here. You've developed some serious gears to grind since JPP. Even as a conspiracy junkie, you seemed far more easy going, and reasonable before. After you started bickering a bit with Owl over stuff, you've become a ridiculously dramatic, and judgmental hard ass. Why do you take certain things so personal.

He's another White Knight,who has to defend Top(a full grown woman),from us bullies!
He loves to bring up "Lilly",but won't accept the reality.Instead he choose to believe Top's obvious lies!

Witches don’t hate Christians, it’s literally the other way around. Witches just want to be left alone. It’s the Christians who are fearful of everyone different from themselves.

I see Owl Derangement Syndrome continues unabated here. CO is as always full of shit. No one hated Toxic or Bruno; we mocked them instead. Both "ladies" in turn mocked the leftie women and said that we were old, fat, ugly, loveless, barren (!), psycho, having meltdowns constantly (guess who said that? lol), etc. Toxic in particular was virulent. She even went after an older leftie woman named Leigh who was much like Aimee is -- stated her points in a civil way, and did not engage in ad hominem attacks. Leigh had a stroke a year or so before the forum shut down. It greatly affected her vision and even though she used a voice-to-text aid, she had frequent typos. Toxic mocked her and mimicked her typos, and called her "mush brain." Brunette went after leftie women in a similar way, as did their sister-bitch ET (for English Teacher). For a devout Xtian home-schooling mother of five kids under 10, including an infant, Brunette posted well over 100 posts a day, most of them attacking other women in vicious way. But yeah, "the witches" are the bad guys. :rolleyes: :rofl2:

TDS...every....single...day...:laugh:
The meltdowns are increasingly entertaining, though...;) Early "Fireworks" for the 4th...

Especially things of no concern to him. We need to come up with a name for this affliction that seems to affect some of the conservative boys here. Their love of snowflakey gossipy drama queen stuff is weird.

Easy,I knew how to get on free,at that time Top didn't.She had spent the $50 only to get re-banned in days.So I hooked her up with Lilly.

It wasn't $50 at that time; I think it was $5. But either way, she'd get banned, be gone for a week or two, then spend the required amount and pop back up like a bad weed. She begged and begged you to give her one of your sock accounts; I saw the proof. Then when you did, she started coat-tailing you and picking fights. You probably still have residual pain from that knife in your back. lol

It wasn't $50 at that time; I think it was $5. But either way, she'd get banned, be gone for a week or two, then spend the required amount and pop back up like a bad weed. She begged and begged you to give her one of your sock accounts; I saw the proof. Then when you did, she started coat-tailing you and picking fights. You probably still have residual pain from that knife in your back. lol

She just lies,pretends it didn't happen,when there are eyewitnesses!
What a pathetic loser she is:palm:

There's a big difference between Holy Spirit filled believers in Jesus.
And right wing Evangelical Fake Christians who's Messiah is Trump!
"Many come in my name,but they aren't mine"!

What facts can you use to back up those accusations? Been to our churches (other than to receive our free public dinners and food)?
There are some liberals who attend Evangelical churches, we are not "right wing.". And no, we don't worship Trump, either.

I see Owl Derangement Syndrome continues unabated here. CO is as always full of shit. No one hated Toxic or Bruno; we mocked them instead. Both "ladies" in turn mocked the leftie women and said that we were old, fat, ugly, loveless, barren (!), psycho, having meltdowns constantly (guess who said that? lol), etc. Toxic in particular was virulent. She even went after an older leftie woman named Leigh who was much like Aimee is -- stated her points in a civil way, and did not engage in ad hominem attacks. Leigh had a stroke a year or so before the forum shut down. It greatly affected her vision and even though she used a voice-to-text aid, she had frequent typos. Toxic mocked her and mimicked her typos, and called her "mush brain." Brunette went after leftie women in a similar way, as did their sister-bitch ET (for English Teacher). For a devout Xtian home-schooling mother of five kids under 10, including an infant, Brunette posted well over 100 posts a day, most of them attacking other women in vicious way. But yeah, "the witches" are the bad guys. :rolleyes: :rofl2:

When Aimee got banned,who's finger prints were on the knife in her back???:bigthink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back