AMAZON - - LEAVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
OboAtKX.jpg

Didn't someone ,claim their sisters credentials were theirs?

You've posted them already...more than once. On more than one forum:)Edit:...now they're claiming they posted "my sister's" credentials?lol...no, they posted mine;)

Last edited:
Didn't someone ,claim their sisters credentials were theirs?

Anything is possible, although someone also claimed that their sister is an attorney. As if. :laugh:

I asked one of the mods once if someone posted the non-existent credentials here and was told that it did not happen. It's unclear how anyone could have posted them on Amazon either. 1. You can't post something that doesn't exist, and 2. There was no way to post graphics there, other than the tiny little profile pic we were all allowed. I suppose someone could have posted a link to the website where credentials are, but w/o knowing a person's real name, there would be no way for anyone to know what they were looking at. And as we all know, it was against Amazon's policy to post personal info, especially real names. That's part of the reason why someone got banned dozens and dozens of times, and had to resort to begging others to get them a new posting ID. Sheila was the first sucker who fell for the PPV (Poor Pitiful Victim) crying. Right, "Mary Ronayne"? :laugh:

Anything is possible, although someone also claimed that their sister is an attorney. As if. :laugh:

I asked one of the mods once if someone posted the non-existent credentials here and was told that it did not happen. It's unclear how anyone could have posted them on Amazon either. 1. You can't post something that doesn't exist, and 2. There was no way to post graphics there, other than the tiny little profile pic we were all allowed. I suppose someone could have posted a link to the website where credentials are, but w/o knowing a person's real name, there would be no way for anyone to know what they were looking at. And as we all know, it was against Amazon's policy to post personal info, especially real names. That's part of the reason why someone got banned dozens and dozens of times, and had to resort to begging others to get them a new posting ID. Sheila was the first sucker who fell for the PPV (Poor Pitiful Victim) crying. Right, "Mary Ronayne"? :laugh:

Someone wouldn't lie,would they?

The King James holds no significance to me. It is not my scripture.

It's bogus stuff anyway. Anyone that wants to follow a version that say's to kill like that, despite everything from the 10 commandments, to the teachings of Christ, is pretty dumb. It's basically antithesis to Christian doctrine.

It's bogus stuff anyway. Anyone that wants to follow a version that say's to kill like that, despite everything from the 10 commandments, to the teachings of Christ, is pretty dumb. It's basically antithesis to Christian doctrine.

I wonder if CO goes around calling every gay person he sees an "abomination"? lol

The King James holds no significance to me. It is not my scripture.

I'm a NAB thumper, myself. My dad is old school, and rolls with the Douay-Rhimes version. Interestingly, though the Church commissioned the NAB/NASB project, it never replaced DR with it as the officially recognized translation.

My own shame he says. I've never been ashamed to take benefits I got from my dad passing away, and being disabled. Who the hell can be ashamed over a pittance, when it's a drop in the bucket, compared to what taxpayers give the well off? Take a stab at what I have a year from the government.

CO is the bully, always smack talking people he knows nothing about, and Belittling them. He's just like all my other haters. I have issues, and all they see in it, is me being fawned over. You can tell with some of the things he's said, about Owl, and you just encouraging me.

Cry me a river, Bigfoot! Stop lying. I don't begrudge you benefits. You are truly unable to fend for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back