AMAZON - - LEAVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your dancing to my flute pleases me, minion. Continue and perhaps your position will be raised from Sewer Slurper to Owl's Militiaman's Ball Polisher. :bleh::bleh:

OH-NO, I guess I better stop replying. LOL

But see; I'm not the one dancing and I know that it means a liberal is desperate, when they find the NEED to try and resort to this.

You're nothing but a joke and I'm not the only JPP member who's laughing at your inability to accomplish your dreams.

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif
AT YOU, NOT WITH YOU.

It won't be long and the "Cat Lady" will be a fan of Cypress also and take up defending him, along with the rest of those INFATUATED with him.

You need to get a handle on your INCEL-fueled fantasies - I do not have secret powers over women that force them to be infatuated with me.

The women here are perfectly capable of using their own judgement, deciding who they want to be friends with, and they are perfectly capable of judging the character of other posters.

I have friends here of both genders, and I do not have magical powers over anyone. I stick up for my friends, and they stick up for me – which is probably a foreign concept to a rightwing sociopath. Owl has my respect, and there is exactly nothing that a righwing INCEL can say that will ever change it.

Wrapping up, it is not my fault that multiple real, actual women have explicitly testified to your stalking and your sexual harassment.

Last edited:
You need to get a handle on your INCEL-fueled fantasies - I do not have secret powers over women that force them to be infatuated with me.

The women here are perfectly capable of using their own judgement, deciding who they want to be friends with, and they are perfectly capable of judging the character of other posters.

I have friends here of both genders, and I do not have magical powers over anyone. I stick up for my friends, and they stick up for me – which is probably a foreign concept to a rightwing sociopath. Owl has my respect, and there is exactly nothing that a righwing INCEL can say that will ever change it.

Wrapping up, it is not my fault that multiple real, actual women have explicitly testified to your stalking and your sexual harassment.

He stalked me on the previous boards for six years. He wants to forget that ever happened but I won't forget. He can dish it out but he sure as heck can't take it.

He stalked me on the previous boards for six years. He wants to forget that ever happened but I won't forget. He can dish it out but he sure as heck can't take it.

Not surprised in the least. His obsessions and creepy sexual harassment are fully out in the open and part of the public record.
Lot of projection on this board, and there always has been.

He's a grandad ffs, so hardly an incel.

It a common symptom of haters. They have unreasonable ill towards those others are drawn to. I got the same crap on Amazon, and still get it here from some.

Did I say that YOU had some kind of "secret power"; but you want to suggest I get a handle on things!! LOL

I thoroughly enjoy how a confirmed internet stalker wants to use the word "INCEL" as a way to divert from your own behavior. :good4u:

Just keep on denying it, CREEPY CYPRESS, and I'm sure it will help you sleep at night.

NOW, don't you have a band wagon to drive??

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back