AMAZON - - LEAVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad that you came along without understanding that it is a long-running feud. Perhaps you believe that TOP should leave the forum or at least back down from a group of forum gangbangers.

You're right. Life is Golden *did* come along and didn't realize that the Toxic vendetta has gone on (with me anyways) for almost 10 years now. With the other women involved, it was a lot longer than that. So, falsely believing that Toxic was the poor innocent victim, she started the Thumb-Sucking Safe House thread entitled Top Derangement Syndrome.

As time went on though, LiG slowly began to realize that the true instigator is, as it was on Amazon, Toxic. She saw how every single day little snide remarks, spiteful comments, and downright lies were posted about me, Mason, Jade, etc. She noticed how even when I took a sabbatical for a month, there wasn't a day that went by w/o Toxic bringing me up. She saw how she would coattail Jade around the forum, making snotty comments and calling him names even though he mostly ignores her. LiG also noticed how other leftie women here are also targets of Toxic's infatuation -- Evince, Phantasmal, Christiefan. She saw who laughed off the Toxic nonsense, and who took it most seriously. We began to PM and I was asked for the other side of the story. You can ask her, if you're interested, who initiated that contact.

You may continue to see Toxic as the victim here. That's fine with me. I'm not a victim and never will be. Some of us, however, relish that role and fully embrace it. Pretty pathetic.

Last edited:
Are you, or are you not a witch? If so, I would ask you to explain which, if any, successes you have had with it.

Strange. I responded to this but I guess it fell into the cauldron. lol

I have a feeling that your definition of "witch" is akin to something in a Disney or horror film. Mine is not the same. Since we have no common ground, therefore, it's pointless to discuss it.

Life is Golden gave Top every possible chance.
But the true Top came to the surface!

If you had half a fucking brain,you would stop defending Top.
She loves the attention,she brings onto herself.

You and a few others keep saying this; but I haven't seen LIG say it.

I wonder why that is??

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

You're right. Life is Golden *did* come along and didn't realize that the Toxic vendetta has gone on (with me anyways) for almost 10 years now. With the other women involved, it a lot longer than that. So, falsely believing that Toxic was the poor innocent victim, she started the Thumb-Sucking Safe House thread entitled Top Derangement Syndrome.

As time went on though, LiG slowly began to realize that the true instigator is, as it was on Amazon, Toxic. She saw how every single day little snide remarks, spiteful comments, and downright lies were posted about me, Mason, Jade, etc. She noticed how even when I took a sabbatical for a month, there wasn't a day that went by w/o Toxic bringing me up. She saw how she would coattail Jade around the forum, making snotty comments and calling him names even though he mostly ignores her. LiG also noticed how other leftie women here are also targets of Toxic's infatuation -- Evince, Phantasmal, Christiefan. She saw who laughed off the Toxic nonsense, and who took it most seriously. We began to PM and I was asked for the other side of the story. You can ask her, if you're interested, who initiated that contact.

You may continue to see Toxic as the victim here. That's fine with me. I'm not a victim and never will be. Some of us, however, relish that role and fully embrace it. Pretty pathetic.

You and a few others keep saying this; but I haven't seen LIG say it.

I wonder why that is??

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

why can't TOP, Owl and Mason just meet somewhere in the desert and try to kill each other.......then the survivor can just stop posting and we can all get back to normal......

You're right. Life is Golden *did* come along and didn't realize that the Toxic vendetta has gone on (with me anyways) for almost 10 years now. With the other women involved, it a lot longer than that. So, falsely believing that Toxic was the poor innocent victim, she started the Thumb-Sucking Safe House thread entitled Top Derangement Syndrome.

Why am I supposed to care what LiG thinks? Has she authorized you to tell us what she thinks? Yes, I'm as tired as everyone else hearing about you pretending to be gone for an entire month.

Last edited:
Strange. I responded to this but I guess it fell into the cauldron. lol

I have a feeling that your definition of "witch" is akin to something in a Disney or horror film. Mine is not the same. Since we have no common ground, therefore, it's pointless to discuss it.

That was not a yes or no answer? It wasn't an answer at all. Coincidently, the girlfriend and I watched "The Wizard of OZ" on Turner Classic Movies last night. I couldn't help but think of you. If we ever meet, don't be surprised if I first throw a bucket of water on you — defensive measure.

But, as long as you are unwilling to detail any powers or other benefits of being a witch, I am left to believe that you are merely posing.

Why am I supposed to care what LiG thinks. Has she authorized you to tell us what she thinks? Yes, I'm as tired as everyone else hearing about you pretended to be gone for an entire month.

No one cares if you care. You're the one who made this comment to LiG: "Too bad that you came along without understanding that it is a long-running feud. Perhaps you believe that TOP should leave the forum or at least back down from a group of forum gangbangers."

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?120682-AMAZON-LEAVE&p=3137292#post3137292

We're tired of your pretending that you have a single clue about the Toxic feud. You don't. You just want to continue your own personal vendetta with me, using "her" as an excuse. Ask yourself why that's important.

That was not a yes or no answer? It wasn't an answer at all. Coincidently, the girlfriend and I watched "The Wizard of OZ" on Turner Classic Movies last night. I couldn't help but think of you. If we ever meet, don't be surprised if I first throw a bucket of water on you — defensive measure.

But, as long as you are unwilling to detail any powers or other benefits of being a witch, I am left to believe that you are merely posing.

Hey, if it works for you, Tin Man. lol

No one cares if you care. You're the one who made this comment to LiG: "Too bad that you came along without understanding that it is a long-running feud. Perhaps you believe that TOP should leave the forum or at least back down from a group of forum gangbangers."

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?120682-AMAZON-LEAVE&p=3137292#post3137292

We're tired of your pretending that you have a single clue about the Toxic feud. You don't. You just want to continue your own personal vendetta with me, using "her" as an excuse. Ask yourself why that's important.

There was no question there. Did you see any question marks?

I used the free way,to give Top,Lilly!

Then why have you been lying for so many years? You have repeatedly posted the lie that it costs $50.00 in Amazon merchandise to get a forum account. Either way, you got Owl to help you gaslight TOP by forging posts. Each of you has admitted to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back