America, Post Bush

A typical cop out. You have something that you are calling major military action... it is up to you to provide what you are referring to. Then we can discuss.

Side note: when Kennedy took office, there were less than a 1000 military adivsors in Viet Nam.

So me saying you should look it up for yourself is a cop out? Wrong, it's just me avoiding doing your homework for you. You probably think Democrats started the Iraq war too because Clinton bombed them....

War is good money for certain corporations. Who is the corporation party? War is good business. JFK was trying to end the war when he got shot and lots of people think it's why.

So me saying you should look it up for yourself is a cop out? Wrong, it's just me avoiding doing your homework for you.

Yes, it is a cop out on your part. It is not my homework. It is your assertion that needs to be backed up. I can't just say 'spaceships have been to earth' and then tell you it is up to you to look it up. I know for a fact that you are wrong. There were no major US military actions in Vietnam until Johnson escalated it. 900 is the approximate number of advisers in country.

If you think you have some new information that will prove me wrong, then provide it and we can discuss. Otherwise you are simply full of shit.

You probably think Democrats started the Iraq war too because Clinton bombed them....

Ok... so not only are you copping out, but now you are also going to create straw men?

War is good money for certain corporations. Who is the corporation party? War is good business. JFK was trying to end the war when he got shot and lots of people think it's why.

I agree, which is why Ike warned of the Military/Industrial/Political complex. Both parties are beholden to corporations to a degree. Pretending otherwise simply shows either naivete or partisan blindness.

First U.S. Ground Troops Sent to Vietnam
As the fighting between the Viet Cong and the South Vietnamese continued, the U.S. continued to send additional advisers to South Vietnam. When the North Vietnamese fired directly upon two U.S. ships in international waters on August 2 and 4, 1964 (known as the Gulf of Tonkin Incident), Congress responded with the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution. This resolution gave the President the authority to escalate U.S. involvement in Vietnam. President Lyndon Johnson used that authority to order the first U.S. ground troops to Vietnam in March 1965.

Advisors are not there to fight. They are there to train.

I'm disappointed in myself for being bored enough to do your homework for you...

First U.S. Ground Troops Sent to Vietnam
As the fighting between the Viet Cong and the South Vietnamese continued, the U.S. continued to send additional advisers to South Vietnam. When the North Vietnamese fired directly upon two U.S. ships in international waters on August 2 and 4, 1964 (known as the Gulf of Tonkin Incident), Congress responded with the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution. This resolution gave the President the authority to escalate U.S. involvement in Vietnam. President Lyndon Johnson used that authority to order the first U.S. ground troops to Vietnam in March 1965.

Advisors are not there to fight. They are there to train.

I'm disappointed in myself for being bored enough to do your homework for you...

SF, I think this person is going Manti Te'o on us i.e. he's trolling us. SMH.

Hillarious Obama has the economy at 3 percent growth
It was 8 percent decline when he got the keys to the pos

LMAO.. you spout off one quarters number and expect that to mean anything?

What are projections for the coming year toppy?

What has his record been with unemployment?

What has inflation on energy, food, clothing done in general?

What has our debt done under this ass clown?

I don't think Obama has been a great Prez by any means, but your hate clouds your reason. The fact is, the stimulus essentially did its job, and turned the direction of the economy, albeit slowly. Where we were bleeding jobs, we're not gaining them; where we were in recession, we're now growing.

Cue Damo (or you) saying how us libs are telling you that the economy is the "best it's ever been."

And back to 100% focus on Obama. Pathetic.

Obama had two good bills mixed in with all the bad ones. The anti-outsourcing bill and jobs for veterans bill. Both would have provided huge employment numbers but if it's Obama's idea it's a bad one, (R)ight? They would have got lots off welfare and start contributing to that debt. Note that 99% of Obama's debt is from Bush policies. Obama has the lowest growth spending rate since the 50's. Obama has a smaller deficit than Bush and once the war is over in 2014 we will see the deficit drop drastically. If the fool would trickle them out now, we would see this much sooner.

I don't think Obama has been a great Prez by any means, but your hate clouds your reason. The fact is, the stimulus essentially did its job, and turned the direction of the economy, albeit slowly. Where we were bleeding jobs, we're not gaining them; where we were in recession, we're now growing.

Cue Damo (or you) saying how us libs are telling you that the economy is the "best it's ever been."

Corporate profits 117%

One thing I notice a lot about Right Wingers is they don't understand problem prevention, as we are seeing with guns now. There is no proof that the economy was going to hit a depression because it never really happened, therefor it wouldn't have happened in their eyes. All they have to do is watch the video in the OP and study the stock market around the end of Bush to notice the direction changed.

It's like them saying gun regulation won't stop any violence at all, because no one will be able to prove more massacres would have happened without the regulation.

Problem prevention vs. problem solving. "If you shoot my kid, I'll shoot you" vs. "I'm going to take measures to ensure my kid lives"

That like last year I will out earn you again
It's come way down
It's been under average
Same as bush it's gone up
Next conservatard

Record corporate profits under Obama.
To bad you conservatards thought the sky was falling and missed out on the market doubling!

Oh, I'm fully aware what you think. Again, figuring out the mind of a Libertardian isn't hard. I can predict any Libertardians response and thoughts on anything before they say them. Any numb skull could. The reasons Libertardians are Libertardians is they either lack critical thinking (the redneck types) or they get confused by advanced politics and don't know why their paycheck has taxes taken out of them (the pack leaders, lawyers, rich)

Most Libertardians voted Bush 2nd term and are trying to duck out of responsibility for their vote. Most think things will get better if a Libertarian becomes president. Because they lack critical thinking they can't understand government CAN in some cases create jobs and government can set up programs that put money back in to the system more than it cost to begin with. A smaller case scenario is my city wouldn't let me purchase prizes for an event that would have created 40x the cost of the prizes. Such as jobs for veterans would have cost temporarily but put the veterans out of work on unemployment into jobs so they would stop taking welfare and started chipping in to the system. But boy, would it be much easier to just say the system shouldn't exist, that would take much less thinking and math...

Yes, figuring out the mind of a marxist isn't hard at all. Y'all think pretty much the same and know it all. That is about government, and life.I mean what else is there.

Most marxist lack critical thinking, but I can tell you're a step ahead of the majority.

And back to 100% focus on Obama. Pathetic.

Obama had two good bills mixed in with all the bad ones. The anti-outsourcing bill and jobs for veterans bill. Both would have provided huge employment numbers but if it's Obama's idea it's a bad one, (R)ight? They would have got lots off welfare and start contributing to that debt. Note that 99% of Obama's debt is from Bush policies. Obama has the lowest growth spending rate since the 50's. Obama has a smaller deficit than Bush and once the war is over in 2014 we will see the deficit drop drastically. If the fool would trickle them out now, we would see this much sooner.

LMAO... you are quite a sad little troll. He made a comment about GDP under Obama, I responded. Are you incapable of understanding that multiple things can be discussed at once on a thread?

I don't think Obama has been a great Prez by any means, but your hate clouds your reason.

Next time just stop there. Once you hit that unbelievably pathetic level, nothing you have to say after that matters as I have stopped reading.

I do not hate Obama. I don't like his policies. I don't like his fiscal irresponsibility. I don't like his 'lead from behind' bullshit.

The pathetic need of the left to pretend that criticism of Obama is due to hate... is just that... pathetic.

Next time just stop there. Once you hit that unbelievably pathetic level, nothing you have to say after that matters as I have stopped reading.

I do not hate Obama. I don't like his policies. I don't like his fiscal irresponsibility. I don't like his 'lead from behind' bullshit.

The pathetic need of the left to pretend that criticism of Obama is due to hate... is just that... pathetic.

Yeah - and you also called him an "ass clown."

Denial, baby. It ain't just a river in Egypt. Your personal - not political - feelings about Obama are obvious to anyone who reads your posts.

A country has momentum. Changes don't just happen overnight. To see the significance of changes, you have to wait a while.

This is the only part of your historical fantasy I thought had some merit.....at first.

.....but then I remembered the Congressional take over of the entire congress in 2006 and the aftermath....so its obvious that, though changes didn't just happen overnight, by the end of 2008 and beyond the destruction that congress caused was evident and long lasting.....

Media collaboration and propaganda saved that congress from the blame and Dems took the Presidency in 2009 but now their boy had an impossible job.....and in the end
did nothing but carry on just about ALL the proposals his predecessor started in an attempt to save the economy
....history is strange like that....

Yes, figuring out the mind of a marxist isn't hard at all. Y'all think pretty much the same and know it all. That is about government, and life.I mean what else is there.

Most marxist lack critical thinking, but I can tell you're a step ahead of the majority.

In your little chart of Dem, Pub,-----------center-----------libertardian....I am center, where the Republican party USE to be long ago.

I know my opinion, not "it all". Just like my signature states, "Anyone certain, is mistaken" I debate strong from my perspective because I want people to prove me wrong. When I am proven wrong I change my perspective. Libertarians think they are correct because they have never held office. Since America is complicated and doing poor the Libertarian party looks good to people who can see 2 parties aren't working so they want to join the one that hasn't been proven a failure yet. It would fail hard if people took it seriously, but they won't vote Libertarian for a reason.

Back