[TD="class: xl66, align: right"]1.3[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl65"]2012q3[/TD]
[TD="class: xl66, align: right"]5.9[/TD]
[TD="class: xl66, align: right"]3.1[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2012/12/03/1270541/corporate-profits-wages-record/

America is hurting, but not corporations like the Right sell. The Right Wing is in bed with corporate America and think that if they make more money, the economy will boom. The truth is that isn't the case as proven today. Reaganomics doesn't work, corporate America just keeps the profits.

The sadest part is that the people who are living on the bottom are low educated. Knowing this corporate America buys the Right Wing and the Right Wing sells, "Everything will be ok in a free market, god and guns" The grease monkey labor workers of America not making much money buy it and vote for the corporate party instead of pay equality.

I know because I am a grease monkey laborer and I'm surrounded by uneducated rednecks like me who are SURE all the answers lie in the wing that craps on them the most. Of course if I lived in New York I would be surrounded by people who won't address welfare fraud...

LMAO... you are quite a sad little troll. He made a comment about GDP under Obama, I responded. Are you incapable of understanding that multiple things can be discussed at once on a thread?

As his Vietnam piece showed he's not just a little troll...

annual GDP growth under Obama

[TABLE="width: 192"]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl63, width: 64, align: right"]2009[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64, width: 64, align: right"]-2.2[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64, width: 64, align: right"]-3.1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl63, align: right"]2010[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64, align: right"]3.8[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64, align: right"]2.4[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl63, align: right"]2011[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64, align: right"]4.0
[/TD]
[TD="class: xl64, align: right"]1.8[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

2012 quarterly data...
[TABLE="width: 192"]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl65, width: 64"]2012q1[/TD]
[TD="class: xl66, width: 64, align: right"]4.2[/TD]
[TD="class: xl66, width: 64, align: right"]2.0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl65"]2012q2[/TD]
[TD="class: xl66, align: right"]2.8[/TD]
[TD="class: xl66, align: right"]1.3[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: xl65"]2012q3[/TD]
[TD="class: xl66, align: right"]5.9[/TD]
[TD="class: xl66, align: right"]3.1[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Is it just me or do SF's tables come out as garbage for everyone else?

If we have to discuss the two then;

No American knows what is going on in Obama's head. It's one of two things though.

A) He is making the wrong decisions intentionally.
B) He was trying too hard to be the most bi-partison President in history, reaching his hand across to shake it with the Right. He extended Right Wing ideas because he thought if he was bi-partisan they would reach out to shake too and sign the Anti-Outsourcing bill and United Healthcare.

Sometimes I wonder, but B is the more likely of the two. Only the Right Wing didn't reach out to shake his hand. They spit in his face, told him his idea's were crap, and told him that extending their idea's was a crap idea. It's really kind of pathetic.

"B" is what I always thought. He campaigned on openness and listening and trying to be non-partisan and it got him nothing except insults that he's weak. It seems many Americans prefer someone 100% wrong so long as he states his position with authority.

http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2012/12/03/1270541/corporate-profits-wages-record/

America is hurting, but not corporations like the Right sell. The Right Wing is in bed with corporate America and think that if they make more money, the economy will boom. The truth is that isn't the case as proven today. Reaganomics doesn't work, corporate America just keeps the profits.

The sadest part is that the people who are living on the bottom are low educated. Knowing this corporate America buys the Right Wing and the Right Wing sells, "Everything will be ok in a free market, god and guns" The grease monkey labor workers of America not making much money buy it and vote for the corporate party instead of pay equality.

I know because I am a grease monkey laborer and I'm surrounded by uneducated rednecks like me who are SURE all the answers lie in the wing that craps on them the most. Of course if I lived in New York I would be surrounded by people who won't address welfare fraud...

Can we give this guy a medal? ;)

Thats funny stuff.....one pinhead, in post 52 brags about corporate profits being up because of Obama and this pinhead

says the corporations are in bed with the Conservatives and thats what the problem is.......you 2 pinheads ought to get a room and talk it out....

Grease monkey labor workers of America, uneducated, vote for the 'corporate party' ?......so what party is that....? the party the unions are in bed with ?

You're one confused puppy AP......you need to chill and get some education yourself.

Thats funny stuff.....one pinhead, in post 52 brags about corporate profits being up because of Obama and this pinhead

says the corporations are in bed with the Conservatives and thats what the problem is.......you 2 pinheads ought to get a room and talk it out....

Grease monkey labor workers of America, uneducated, vote for the 'corporate party' ?......so what party is that....? the party the unions are in bed with ?

You're one confused puppy AP......you need to chill and get some education yourself.

Clinton, Bush and Obama cut taxes for the rich. Not just one party. We are simply stating it didn't work. Corporate America kept the profits and didn't use their gift on our economy. Greed.

If you haven't noticed yet that Corporations are in bed with the Right Wing your eyes are closed. Even in the debates Romney admitted, "Yes, the Republican party has been focused too much on the rich and wealthy. I'm going to change that"

I am a grease monkey redneck. But I'm smart enough to know that the most important jobs in the USA are paid the least, doctors aside. Why are people wearing helmets protecting our country paid less than people wearing helmets protecting a football? Not just less, much less. Because of superficial America. If you saw the show Revolution you will notice the most important jobs are the ones people will run to. Labor grunt farmers, mechanics, blacksmiths. Today these professions small scale are spit on as if they aren't necessary when they are the most important jobs in America. $3.8 Million hand bags are the necessity today for corporate wives. (look it up, it's a real handbag)

Corporate America needs to get over the competitive who needs to be richer state of mind and learn to bargain shop. Not spend the most money they can on something just because it makes them a status symbol. Then they will hire more Americans and end the slave outsourcing that made that handbag. It's basically a race to see who is the stupidest and most superficial.

Can we give this guy a medal? ;)

I appreciate your compliments. I doubt I'll be on this forum too long due to the lack of challenge from the Right. I debate to be proven wrong and these kids aren't even close. Know that if I am around until next election I plan to vote Republican. I will have a hard time debating Lefties.

I won't have a hard time debating the cave men on here. (libertarians)

I appreciate your compliments. I doubt I'll be on this forum too long due to the lack of challenge from the Right. I debate to be proven wrong and these kids aren't even close. Know that if I am around until next election I plan to vote Republican. I will have a hard time debating Lefties.

I won't have a hard time debating the cave men on here. (libertarians)

bth_snickerlol.gif

Clinton, Bush and Obama cut taxes for the rich. Not just one party. We are simply stating it didn't work. Corporate America kept the profits and didn't use their gift on our economy. Greed.

If you haven't noticed yet that Corporations are in bed with the Right Wing your eyes are closed. Even in the debates Romney admitted, "Yes, the Republican party has been focused too much on the rich and wealthy. I'm going to change that"

Because the 'rich' are being single out for unfair treatment and made villians of the class war....your envy and jealousy is showing....who do you work for ? some poor
guy, you repair lawn mowers in your garage?...No you work for a successful guy that has a businesses or a corporation, no some guy on welfare.

I am a grease monkey redneck. But I'm smart enough to know that the most important jobs in the USA are paid the least, doctors aside. Why are people wearing helmets protecting our country paid less than people wearing helmets protecting a football? Not just less, much less. Because of superficial America. If you saw the show Revolution you will notice the most important jobs are the ones people will run to. Labor grunt farmers, mechanics, blacksmiths. Today these professions small scale are spit on as if they aren't necessary when they are the most important jobs in America. $3.8 Million hand bags are the necessity today for corporate wives. (look it up, it's a real handbag)

Oh, really ...Doctors are the greedy bad guys....not the politicians that leave Washington as millionaires on the taxpayers dime...not the lawyers.....
And football players aren't paid by our taxes, so I don't give a shit what they make....if all you do with your life is be a grunt, then thats what you will be, what do you want
as a grunt, a yacht, a small jet maybe, vacations in Paris and sking in the Alps, or just free healthcare and be excused from paying taxes...sorry lad...you get what you've earned just like the rest of us...

Corporate America needs to get over the competitive who needs to be richer state of mind and learn to bargain shop. Not spend the most money they can on something just because it makes them a status symbol. Then they will hire more Americans and end the slave outsourcing that made that handbag. It's basically a race to see who is the stupidest and most superficial.

You have no clue what happens to Corporate profits do you....you've never owned stock....you think that interest you get on your savings just get into your account by
osmosis....that new equipment and paid vacations appear from nowhere..research is done by elves for free.......oil wells dig themselves and cars appear by magic at the end of buildings....

The only thing I have against the rich is that I'm not one of them.....I'd sure as hell like to be....

Don't troll. My guess is you Republicans, if you are one, will sleep until the media decides Jeb Bush is the best president and chances are, I'll vote Democrat again. First you will justify Bush III. Then you all will try to create reasons for the loss, just like Romney. Republicans are more organized than any party at this point because they are listening to Libertardians like Grover Norquist.

You simple mindedly and immaturely trolled him with a simple minded laugh. Here is my troll to you because he is smarter than you

Don't troll. My guess is you Republicans, if you are one, will sleep until the media decides Jeb Bush is the best president and chances are, I'll vote Democrat again. First you will justify Bush III. Then you all will try to create reasons for the loss, just like Romney. Republicans are more organized than any party at this point because they are listening to Libertardians like Grover Norquist.

You simple mindedly and immaturely trolled him with a simple minded laugh. Here is my troll to you because he is smarter than you

LOL, don't troll? You're the one trolling dude. I'm laughing at you. Nice troll on Vietnam btw.

Sorry there's not enough intellectual fire power on the board to challenge you. It's going to be a big loss when you leave.

LOL, don't troll? You're the one trolling dude. I'm laughing at you. Nice troll on Vietnam btw.

Sorry there's not enough intellectual fire power on the board to challenge you. It's going to be a big loss when you leave.

Notice the other guy actually looked it up and stopped debating. You clearly didn't look it up.

Republicans started that war. Republicans started 7 of the last 8 wars, Clinton bombed Iraq. Libya is debateable. But no matter what level of interference we call war, the % stays the same. Up until Obama you could see a significant difference in the amount military weapon manufacturers gave the Republican party. Today, they are paying Obama nearly as much, and all as a total some claim Obama is getting even more money.

It's why we need money out of politics. Read about the WolfPAC, end money corrution on political parties. Next, the NRA.

Notice the other guy actually looked it up and stopped debating. You clearly didn't look it up.

Republicans started that war. Republicans started 7 of the last 8 wars, Clinton bombed Iraq. Libya is debateable. But no matter what level of interference we call war, the % stays the same. Up until Obama you could see a significant difference in the amount military weapon manufacturers gave the Republican party. Today, they are paying Obama nearly as much, and all as a total some claim Obama is getting even more money.

It's why we need money out of politics. Read about the WolfPAC, end money corrution on political parties. Next, the NRA.

What Republican started the Vietnam War?

November 1, 1955 — President Eisenhower deploys the Military Assistance Advisory Group to train the Army of the Republic of Vietnam. This marks the official beginning of American involvement in the war as recognized by the Vietnam Veterans Memorial.[3]

Hmmm. So you didn't say Republican Party post Bush, you said America, Post Bush. As has been stated Obama is the President post Bush. Stick with us here troll (Legion I assume?), we'll help you step up your game.

Nothing is or can ever be Obamas fault. This is hard. He can't end te wars cuz it is hard.

To think democrats will ever blame Obama for anything is wishful thinking

*smacks forhead* I'm seriously not doing anymore homework for any of you. Just ask people to do your homework for you and keep failing as a party...

I'm not your entitlement googler, BOOM!

November 1, 1955 — President Eisenhower deploys the Military Assistance Advisory Group to train the Army of the Republic of Vietnam. This marks the official beginning of American involvement in the war as recognized by the Vietnam Veterans Memorial.[3]

And Eisenhower started the major military battles as well right because that was his question.

Back