America the shoot-iful

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
A 71-year-old St. Charles man died of a gunshot wound he received outside an Elburn business, authorities said.

Elburn police said they responded to a report of “shots fired” at 6:42 p.m..

They found John H. Heinz of the 3N300 block of Limberi Lane lying along the far south fence property line of Precision Stone, 825 E. North St.

http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20120106/news/701069632/

Another post in this thread dedicated with love to chronicling the accomplishments of America's armed citizenry.

tumblr_ld3h7rA7JX1qaab48o1_400.jpg

Baltimore police say a man from Richmond, Va., was killed when shots were fired through the front window of his relatives’ apartment.

Police say 34-year-old Raymon Parrott was found suffering from multiple gunshot wounds shortly before 4 a.m. Sunday.

He was taken to Shock Trauma, where he was pronounced dead.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...of-apartment/2012/01/08/gIQAJdWwjP_story.html

Another post in this thread dedicated with love to chronicling the accomplishments of America's armed citizenry.

A 19-year-old man is in critical condition and police are seeking tips following an early morning shooting in Phoenix.
Police said the shooting occurred at about 12:30 p.m. at a house party in the 7900 block of West Clayton Drive area.

"The 19-year-old victim had been attending a friend's party and standing on the rear patio of the home when gunshots were fired from the front of the house," a police news release said. "The victim received a gunshot injury to the head and was transported to a local hospital where he is listed in extremely critical condition.

"It is unknown if the home was targeted by suspect(s) or if this was a random act of gunfire."

Another post in this thread dedicated with love to chronicling the accomplishments of America's armed citzenry.

A man is in serious condition after a neighbor shot him in the leg during an argument.

Police responded to the Arbors at Southern Hills in the 6700 block of South Zunis apartments around 1 p.m. and found the man with a gunshot wound.

Bruce Gerber, 32, got into an argument with his neighbor, Gabriel Jerome Ball, when Ball fired several shots hitting Gerber in the upper leg said Cpl. Scott Anderson with the Tulsa Police Department.

Gerber was conscious and speaking when he was transported to Saint Francis hospital, Anderson said.

Ball surrendered to police after officer’s spoke to his family and will be charged with shooting with intent to kill, Anderson said.

A call about a shooting sunday afternoon led to a big drug bust in the Pine Hills area of Orange County.

Deputies responded to a home on Pat Ann Terrace, near Pine Hills Road and Silver Star Road on a report of a shooting in the house. Several houses were evacuated.

Deputies say two women and two children came out of the house when they arrived.

They told deputies they knew nothing about a shooting, but while deputies were inside the house they found several bags of processed marijuana.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...-about-shooting-leads-to-Pine-Hills-drug-bust

An Adams County woman is dead, and a man, believed to be her husband, is in jail on murder charges following a Sunday morning incident on Cranfield Road.

Eyevette Fleming, 46, died sometime early Sunday morning from a shotgun wound, Coroner James Lee said.

http://www.natchezdemocrat.com/2012/01/09/local-woman-confirmed-dead-from-gunshot/

Firefighters battling a Southern California house fire have found the body of an elderly man who apparently committed suicide with a gunshot to the head.

Fontana police Sgt. Billy Green says police officers sent to the home at about 3:15 a.m. Monday found the home engulfed in flames and firefighters were called.

While battling the blaze, Green says firefighters discovered the body of a 71-year-old man.

The sergeant says in a news release that the preliminary cause of death is a gunshot to the head.

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/2012/01/09/4173929/body-with-gunshot-wound-found.html#storylink=cpy

The Oakland County Sheriff’s Office is investigating two cases of gunshot fire in Pontiac on Saturday.

The cases appear unrelated to each other, and no one was injured, police said.

At 7 p.m., bullet was fired into a home in the 200 block of Franklin while a man was inside, according to reports.

The man’s grandmother, who owns the home, called police after receiving a call from her grandson about the shooting.

Police said the bullet went into the grandson’s bedroom, struck the ceiling and fell to the floor. The grandson, whose age was not available, said he would not talk to police and would take care of it himself, according to reports.
Police do not have any suspects.

At 8:30 p.m., callers reported hearing numerous gunshots in the area of North Sanford and Fiddis and seeing people running from the area of North Sanford. Deputies found spent shell casings in front of an address in the 100 block of North Sanford and a parked vehicle with bullet holes outside a home on Fiddis.

Deputies searched a home on North Sanford and found several people inside, along with bullets and spent shell casings in a bedroom, according to reports. None of the people in the home reported knowing about the shooting, police said

http://www.freep.com/article/201201...in-Pontiac?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

Police confirmed this morning that the person who died Sunday on Kearns Drive was an 11-year-old girl.

Police say they responded to the Woodbury Condominiums on Kearns Drive around 3 p.m on Jan. 8, for a report of a child who had sustained a fatal gunshot wound.

http://merrimack.patch.com/articles/11-year-old-girl-dies-of-gunshot-wound

A middle school student is dead, snuffed from light before he even reached adulthood, following a drive-by shooting incident early Sunday morning.

Justin Thompson, 14, was shot in the head.

He was pronounced dead at Bridgeport Hospital.

Two of his companions, Benny Turner, 21, and Travon Phidd, 20, also were wounded from gunshots.

http://www.acorn-online.com/joomla1...-dies-of-gunshot-to-head-friends-injured.html

A woman is accused of shooting her husband early Monday morning.

The Delaware County sheriff's office responded to a home in the 300 block of Hawking Drive at about 6:30 a.m. Monday.

Kevin Thomas Jr., 31, told deputies his wife, 40-year-old Chongkonnee Thomas, shot him, according to the sheriff's office.

Kevin was taken to Grant Medical Center with a gunshot wound in his back.

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2012/jan/09/2/delaware-co-detectives-investigate-shooting-ar-889745/

A 10-year-old boy was shot after a gun discharged while he was playing with it inside his home Monday night, police said.

The child suffered a gunshot wound and was rushed by ambulance to the trauma center at Jersey Shore University Medical Center in Neptune, according to Chief of Police George Casaletto.

http://www.app.com/article/20120109/NJNEWS/301090091/Keyport-child-shot-after-playing-gun

The man accused of killing a police officer and wounding five others said he thought people were breaking into his home to "rob and kill me."

Matthew David Stewart, 37, said he never heard officers identify themselves or announce they were at his home to serve a search warrant. Stewart, in an interview Friday at the Weber County Jail, said his alarm clock woke him, then he heard a crash that sounded like glass breaking.

"Some parts I remember vividly," Stewart said of the Jan. 4 shootout. "Other parts it was like I was running on instinct.

"When you’re convinced that you are getting robbed and most likely killed by a group of armed men, your instincts kick in."

Although Stewart said he didn’t hear officers announce themselves, he didn’t answer whether he had some indication police officers had entered his home.

"I didn’t know," he said. "All I knew for sure is they were there to rob and kill me."

Court documents claim Stewart was in a hiding spot as the strike force was searching the house to see if anyone was inside. Stewart then emerged from the hiding spot, court documents say, and began firing a 9 mm Beretta, first shooting Officer Shawn Grogan in the face.

Francom was shot six times, according to the court papers.

Stewart served in the U.S. Army. He saw no combat but said the training was meant to be "like the real thing." On Friday, he said he also worked nine years as armed security for the Internal Revenue Service.

Stewart said he has not been diagnosed with any disorders as a result of his service, though on Friday he said he felt the Army and security stints changed him. He did not elaborate.

When asked whether he applied his military and security training the night of the shooting, Stewart replied: "It makes sense."

As for Francom and the injured officers, Stewart said: "I’m totally devastated that anybody had to suffer over any of this. This never should have happened."

and it wouldnt have, save for the idiot war on marijuana.

One bullet appears to have struck Stewart in his right hip then entered his abdomen, he said. Doctors had to remove portions of his intestines. He’s using a colostomy bag.

"I’m still having a lot of trouble dealing with the colostomy," Stewart said. "It’s a big psychological blow, but it’s also real difficult in here."

Another bullet struck Stewart in his left leg and damaged nerves there. Stewart said he can’t stand in one place long without "blinding pain" in the leg.

I'm sure that there are some sadists out here who are laughing at this man's predicament now.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/53442117-78/stewart-police-force-officer.html.csp?page=2

until the cops can start crying over the innocents they have killed in wrong door drug raids, i'm not gonna be that upset. the guy was not a violent criminal nor did he have a violent criminal record. he was apparently a medical marijuana user, who apparently was a damn fine shooter. and naturally the chicagotribune has to spin this to make it sound like the officers were the ones ambushed. every article i've read has the officers knocking as they entered and were then fired upon.
They had, what we with some degree of intelligence call, a warrant, it means they get to enter the house. I like how you say he doesnt have a violent reccored when he shot six cops and killed one of them. Hang him for all I care, he can cry about "programmed response" all he likes but police wear these really distinctive uniforms with "police" on them in great big letters so even people like STY can read it.

Oh and it's nice how STY thinks its cool for criminals to kill cops, I guess he also cheered when gangs shoot innocents.

They had, what we with some degree of intelligence call, a warrant, it means they get to enter the house. I like how you say he doesnt have a violent reccored when he shot six cops and killed one of them. Hang him for all I care, he can cry about "programmed response" all he likes but police wear these really distinctive uniforms with "police" on them in great big letters so even people like STY can read it.
I find it interesting that people like you, who worship law enforcement, stake your position on civilians who are awoke at O dark 30 AM to lots of people screaming, yelling, and banging on your doors and windows are expected to know immediately that it's the police and not some armed gang breaking in to your home, yet give that same armed gang the benefit of the doubt when they mistakenly shoot an unarmed suspect because they have to make split second decisions. I'm also amused to see your ignorance at claiming this guy had a violent record because he started shooting at cops, when his record was released by the local rag as being nothing more than driving without insurance and driving without a seatbelt. horrendous violent crimes that should have landed him on death row.

Oh and it's nice how STY thinks its cool for criminals to kill cops, I guess he also cheered when gangs shoot innocents.
what criminal actions was this guy committing that prompted an early morning overwhelming force raid by multiple armed groups with machine guns, body armor, battering rams, and whatever other armaments they felt they needed?

[h=2][/h]

Douglas County authorities say the father of a teenage victim in a killing 14 years ago has died of a gunshot wound at his house.

The sheriff's office said in a statement Friday that that 53-year-old Martin Condon died after officers arrived at his house near Canyonville late Wednesday.

The statement said his wife, Christine, had told dispatchers he'd shot himself, but the statement didn't elaborate. A call to the sheriff's office was not immediately returned.

He was the father of Stephanie Condon, who vanished in 1998 at age 14 from a home where she was babysitting. Her remains were found in 2009...

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-n...sf/2012/02/stephanie_condons_father_dead.html

A thread dedicated with love to chronicling the accomplishments of America's armed citizenry.

A suspect in an early Tuesday morning Tempe shooting has been arrested after a search on "A" Mountain, 12 News reports.
Tempe police said one person was shot at a light rail station near the downtown area.
Officers responded around 3:45 a.m. to 3rd Street and Mill Avenue where one person was found with a gunshot wound...

http://www.azcentral.com/12news/new...20110531tempe-shooting-a-mountain-search.html
I love this picture. It depicts a good American exercising his right to bear arms. The Left's depiction should be a tattooed lawless greasy hair with a joint hanging from his pierced lower lip.

Fond du Lac police chief Tony Barthuly accidentally shot himself in the hand while cleaning a handgun. The accidental discharge happened at about 8:30 p.m., said Capt. Steve Klein. Police were called to St. Agnes Hospital for a report of a 54-year-old man who shot himself.

http://www.fdlreporter.com/article/...ce-chief-Barthuly-hurt-while-cleaning-handgun

Back