America the shoot-iful

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
I defer to Lyle Lovette.

Redneckness has got to be a disease
You catch it on your fingers and it crawls right up your sleeves

Most that I know are simple minded gun nuts. Psychotic and stupid.

Pity that you seem to know the lowest. Should we guess "Birds of a feather"?

Most rednecks are gun buffs. They also know you don't point at anything you don't intend to shoot, and you don't put your finger on the trigger until you are ready to shoot. Thousands of rednecks are hunters and they don't shoot each other or themselves.

Pity that you seem to know the lowest. Should we guess "Birds of a feather"?

Most rednecks are gun buffs. They also know you don't point at anything you don't intend to shoot, and you don't put your finger on the trigger until you are ready to shoot. Thousands of rednecks are hunters and they don't shoot each other or themselves.

The people that you refer generally don't accept redneckness at all. You're delusional.

Perhaps you should just think. Idiot. Responsible gun advocates rarely refer to themselves as "rednecks". That's a white trash thang, don't you know?

Define "redneck".

The ones I know are gloriously unsophisticated folk, usually rural or small town, who prefer beer to vintage wine, pickups to hybrids, fishing & hunting to soccer & sailing, and are a fiercely independent lot. Some have been to college, but most have not. NASCAR is popular in the crowd. And most have been shooting or handling firearms since they were 5 or 6 years old. Their fathers and grandfathers took them hunting and taught them how to shoot.

Perhaps "white trash" is the way you describe them. But most of the rednacks I know do not qualify as "trash" by any stretch of the imagination. They work hard. They are the blue-collar, salt of the earth folk that keep us going.

Define "redneck".

The ones I know are gloriously unsophisticated folk, usually rural or small town, who prefer beer to vintage wine, pickups to hybrids, fishing & hunting to soccer & sailing, and are a fiercely independent lot. Some have been to college, but most have not. NASCAR is popular in the crowd. And most have been shooting or handling firearms since they were 5 or 6 years old. Their fathers and grandfathers took them hunting and taught them how to shoot.

Perhaps "white trash" is the way you describe them. But most of the rednacks I know do not qualify as "trash" by any stretch of the imagination. They work hard. They are the blue-collar, salt of the earth folk that keep us going.

Add in the fact that most of them don't even know where the phrase "red neck" came from; yet they scream that they're all for justice and fairness.
Just a bunch of myopic hypocrites.

Define "redneck".

And they like the smell of their own turnip green farts. So what?

What an intellectual and well-reasoned response.

You have a serious elitist attitude, don't you? What makes you think you are so superior to those rednecks?

Why would I allow myself to be associated with such white trash? Salt of the freaking Earth my ass. I'm not so superior or elitist but I don't claim redneckness as any heritage at all. It's disgusting pure and simple. Have you no decency?

Why would I allow myself to be associated with such white trash? Salt of the freaking Earth my ass. I'm not so superior or elitist but I don't claim redneckness as any heritage at all. It's disgusting pure and simple. Have you no decency?

What is indecent? That some people don't try and impress you with a Prius or by trying to be a metrosexual? You don't want to associate with them? New flash for ya, I doubt very seriously if they miss you.

Your automatic assumption that they are trash is your own issue, and has nothing to do with rednecks.

But back to the OP, anyone who takes a loaded weapon and fires it without knowing what they are shooting at, or shoots it accidentally, is stupid. And, as I said, you can't fix stupid.

What is indecent? That some people don't try and impress you with a Prius or by trying to be a metrosexual? You don't want to associate with them? New flash for ya, I doubt very seriously if they miss you.

Your automatic assumption that they are trash is your own issue, and has nothing to do with rednecks.

But back to the OP, anyone who takes a loaded weapon and fires it without knowing what they are shooting at, or shoots it accidentally, is stupid. And, as I said, you can't fix stupid.

You think I try to impress a damned redneck? You don't read well, do you? Again, with you and back to the OP, the man is diseased, redneckness or some other, diseased nonetheless. Redneckness is as close as I can get with what we know so far. Ignorance, psychotic, paranoid are all common traits with rednecks.

Back