America the shoot-iful

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
It got merged into your other thread.

Yes, the moderators treat me differently than others.

So why don't you link to it, and we'll discuss.

This thread is for honoring the marksmanship of America's law enforcement professionals.

You wouldn't want it to be summarily merged with another thread, would you?

Yes, the moderators treat me differently than others.

So why don't you link to it, and we'll discuss.

This thread is for honoring the marksmanship of America's law enforcement professionals.

You wouldn't want it to be summarily merged with another thread, would you?

I posted a question at least twice, and you refused to answer. Now, when your hypocrisy is on display, you want to discuss it?

I posted a question at least twice, and you refused to answer. Now, when your hypocrisy is on display, you want to discuss it?

Is that what I said?

Now, please, respect the fact this thread is dedicated to honoring the marksmanship of America's law enforcement professionals.

The moderators will merge it with another thread if you adulterate it's theme.

Another post in this thread dedicated with love to chronicling the accomplishments of America's armed citizenry.

tumblr_ld3h7rA7JX1qaab48o1_400.jpg

A man was shot to death in San Jose early this morning, police said.

This is a thread dedicated to honoring the marksmanship of America's law enforcement professionals.

police-shooting-image.jpg

A domestic disturbance call early Sunday morning left a resident dead after a San Angelo police officer shot a suspect who was allegedly strangling the officer, the San Angelo Police Department reported.

The officer was sent to a local hospital, where he was treated for injuries and released, police spokeswoman Officer Tracy Gonzalez said in a news release.

Sunday morning, the officer was dispatched to a domestic disturbance call at Riverbend Mobile Home Estates, the release said.

The officer tried to take the suspect into custody when the suspect began attacking the officer — strangling him "to the point the officer began to release consciousness."

The officer was able to fire his service weapon, police said.

The suspect died...

http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2012/aug/19/suspect-shot-to-death-in-pre-dawn-incident/

Is that what I said?

Now, please, respect the fact this thread is dedicated to honoring the marksmanship of America's law enforcement professionals.

The moderators will merge it with another thread if you adulterate it's theme.

Wouldn't that be a shame??

You started a thread and made the title something like "Gun laws at work". The OP was about a convictwed felon who hurt himself with a firearm. Given that he couldn't legally own the firearm, how was that about gun laws??

Another post in this thread dedicated with love to chronicling the accomplishments of America's armed citizenry.

tumblr_ld3h7rA7JX1qaab48o1_400.jpg

Neighbors awoke to the screams of sirens and the view of flashing lights hours before sunrise as police swarmed the tiny mobile home down the road from them.

Police surrounded the tiny abode with vehicles and yellow crime tape as those roused from their beds began to curiously gather.

Inside, Amos Hatfield, 66, and his son, Thomas Howard Hatfield, 40, lie dead from gunshot wounds.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...shot-to-death-early-sunday.html#storylink=cpy

This is an excellent example of how gun laws do not work. But other than that is says nothing about any gun laws in action. Unless you would like to clarify what you meant when you wrote the title of the thread?

You didn't want to discuss it in the other thread. So how about here?

Care to explain why you titled the other thread as you did? What example of gun laws was contained in the OP?

You said, "One that was circumvented."
I said, "You mean one that was worthless, ineffective and easily ignored? Yeah, that works."
To which you replied, "Not according to the news story I posted.".

The fact that you deleted your post does not change that. I had already quoted it. Nice try at hiding it.

You said, "Yeah, that works." To which I replied, "Not according to the news story I posted."

According to the news story I posted, the law does not work.

So you are wrong, aren't you?

No, what I posted was obviously sarcasm. You knew that, which is why you deleted your post.

Why would you delete your post if I am not right?

Back