American Psych Association smacks down anti-Trump quacks!

Darth Omar

Russian asset
WASHINGTON, D.C. — Today, the American Psychiatric Association (APA) reiterates its continued and unwavering commitment to the ethical principle known as "The Goldwater Rule." We at the APA call for an end to psychiatrists providing professional opinions in the media about public figures whom they have not examined, whether it be on cable news appearances, books, or in social media. Armchair psychiatry or the use of psychiatry as a political tool is the misuse of psychiatry and is unacceptable and unethical.

https://www.psychiatry.org/newsroom/news-releases/apa-calls-for-end-to-armchair-psychiatry

Ouch.

That had to hurt.

Nah, you'll still have Thkngys who make up the own definitions and declare him unstable etc...

You said he's a pathological liar.

Do you think pathological liars can be stable?

And your continued obsession is noted. Like I said, don't call people liars when you're lying, and you won't be so angry.

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Today, the American Psychiatric Association (APA) reiterates its continued and unwavering commitment to the ethical principle known as "The Goldwater Rule." We at the APA call for an end to psychiatrists providing professional opinions in the media about public figures whom they have not examined, whether it be on cable news appearances, books, or in social media. Armchair psychiatry or the use of psychiatry as a political tool is the misuse of psychiatry and is unacceptable and unethical.

https://www.psychiatry.org/newsroom/news-releases/apa-calls-for-end-to-armchair-psychiatry

Ouch.

That had to hurt.

I reallyike the last sentence. It also bolsters my point with Onceler, but hell never admit to it.

Which point: that I "compared Trump to Kim?"

And again: would you classify Kim as unstable?

Also again: your obsession is noted.
Why don't you address the main point instead desperately trying to obfuscate and bullshit? Do you think armchair psychiatry, by psychiatrists obviously being paid by media, hostile to Trump should be allowed?

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Why don't you address the main point instead desperately trying to obfuscate and bullshit? Do you think armchair psychiatry, by psychiatrists obviously being paid by media, hostile to Trump should be allowed?

The reason I didn't address the point directly has quite a bit to do w/ the fact that another poster who seems obsessed w/ me brought me up immediately on the thread. Should I ask your permission next time before responding when I'm brought up? What's the protocol, Tom - I can ask you first going forward. Just let me know.

I think Trump is a nut. I don't really care what the media does.

The reason I didn't address the point directly has quite a bit to do w/ the fact that another poster who seems obsessed w/ me brought me up immediately on the thread. Should I ask your permission next time before responding when I'm brought up? What's the protocol, Tom - I can ask you first going forward. Just let me know.

I think Trump is a nut. I don't really care what the media does.
I think we've managed to glean that already!

Ouch.

That had to hurt.

Nah, it would only hurt those with a conscience. Libs don't have one.

love this thread..
it's like the OP is completely ignored. "I don't care- he's deeply mentally ill" :palm:
normally i'd ask what is their diagnosis - but that's the point of the thread..stop the armchair diagnosis.

all the left cares about is de-legitimization, so they run with anything that they think will stick

Back