American Psych Association smacks down anti-Trump quacks!

The reason I didn't address the point directly has quite a bit to do w/ the fact that another poster who seems obsessed w/ me brought me up immediately on the thread. Should I ask your permission next time before responding when I'm brought up? What's the protocol, Tom - I can ask you first going forward. Just let me know.

I think Trump is a nut. I don't really care what the media does.

Well, ‘the nut’ had a pretty substantial first year in the WH lol.

But you would hardly know it from the media. Who btw, consistently failed to mention that none of the quack shrinks had any patient contact with the person who they were ‘diagnosing’ with mental disorders.

Is there anything the left won’t weaponize for political purposes? Will the media report on the APA casitigating some of these partisan quacks for their unethical behavior?

I won’t hold my breath.

But you would hardly know it from the media. Who btw, consistently failed to mention that none of the quack shrinks had any patient contact with the person who they were ‘diagnosing’ with mental disorders.

Is there anything the left won’t weaponize for political purposes? Will the media report on the APA casitigating some of these partisan quacks for their unethical behavior?

I won’t hold my breath.
lol..the media are compulsive liars!

most people do..

Your credibility takes a hit when you try to minimize Trump's obsessive dishonesty w/ "most people," or make it sound like a common thing.

Literally, I have never seen anyone on the public stage or in private life lie like Trump does. It is an art form w/ him. He lies when he doesn't need to; he lies for no reason. He almost seems to prefer lying.

He is easily the most dishonest man to ever occupy the oval office. Easily.

Your credibility takes a hit when you try to minimize Trump's obsessive dishonesty w/ "most people," or make it sound like a common thing.

Literally, I have never seen anyone on the public stage or in private life lie like Trump does. It is an art form w/ him. He lies when he doesn't need to; he lies for no reason. He almost seems to prefer lying.

Instead of indulging your Trump bashing proclivities, care to address the topic?

Journalists aren’t stupid, right? Don’t they know how medicine 101 works? Weren’t they effectively lying about Trump when they are quite aware that you can’t diagnose someone based on their Twitter account?

Or are they that stupid?

I won’t hold my breath.

I agree.

Oh wait, I always defend Trump, according to you. Maybe you need a self reflection?

Instead of indulging your Trump bashing proclivities, care to address the topic?

Journalists aren’t stupid, right? Don’t they know how medicine 101 works? Weren’t they effectively lying about Trump when they are quite aware that you can’t diagnose someone based on their Twitter account?

Or are they that stupid?

Are there some people in the world who you would feel comfortable classifying as unstable without any "official" diagnosis?

Yes or no on that one.

Why don't you address the main point instead desperately trying to obfuscate and bullshit? Do you think armchair psychiatry, by psychiatrists obviously being paid by media, hostile to Trump should be allowed?

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Are you suggesting censorship?

love this thread..
it's like the OP is completely ignored. "I don't care- he's deeply mentally ill" :palm:
normally i'd ask what is their diagnosis - but that's the point of the thread..stop the armchair diagnosis.

all the left cares about is de-legitimization, so they run with anything that they think will stick

The very concept of this thread is deeply incorrect.
Trump has millions of hours of air time.
You twats are standing on a razor edge of principle; only an idiot could miss that Trump is;
a pathological liar
a narcissist
Hypomanic
and worst of all a megalomaniac.

Further, a cursory examination of his speech indicates severe deterioration of his mental state, of late.

You’re several questions behind.

Admittedly, I have not read through every single response on the thread thoroughly.

Would it be possible for you to just answer the question? Have you ever thought or stated that someone is unstable without professional consultation prior?

Back