Americans are a stupid people - Statistics, Studies and Research

I still do and my state isn't really considered "the south." Let me help you folks understand what I think BAC is referring to throughout this thread. He has been saying that it isn't just the educational system that makes Amercians stupit. I am well educated and do quite well financially for myself yet I think that I am one of the "stupid Americans" to which BAC refers. That help any?
Not exactly. In fact, I'd call it contradictory. LOL

Appeal to ridicule: logical fallacy. *shrug*

Ridicule is all I have for the dumbness.

If you're looking for someone to stroke your insanity you've got the wrong guy.

Post any anti-white facist statements I've made .. can't do it .. then only a moron would you expect anything less than ridicule.

By the way, AHZ speaks tongue-in-cheek .. he's just having his version of fun. We play this game all the time.

What a pussy.

"Pwning" .. if one chooses to use such a childish term .. would have been for you to post all the antiwhite facist statements I made .. which you couldn't do .. but claim you pwned me.

grow up girlie.
You made the same excuse for your logical fallacy as I predicted, and now you repeat your logical fallacy. LOL

You made the same excuse for your logical fallacy as I predicted, and now you repeat your logical fallacy. LOL

More words .. still no anti-white facists statements .. but you're all confused and tripping over "logical fallacies" .. which don't have shit to do with anything .. and wondering why I ridicule your ignorant ass. :0)

That real intelligent .. make a dumb ass comment, then "predict" that someone will call it a dumb ass comment.

Svengali?

Got any more words that don't have shit to do with anything?

:0)

More words .. still no anti-white facists statements .. but you're all confused and tripping over "logical fallacies" .. which don't have shit to do with anything .. and wondering why I ridicule your ignorant ass. :0)

That real intelligent .. make a dumb ass comment, then "predict" that someone will call it a dumb ass comment.

Svengali?

Got any more words that don't have shit to do with anything?

:0)
I'll let whoever you're arguing with do their own arguing, and predict your logical fallacies when I so choose, Brutha. :)

Last edited:
Back