Announcment about my new name for liberals

The past few days have been disgusting. I understand hating a president, but the leftists on JPP literally hate this country. You hate our institutions, you hate our values. Because of you, we've become pussies in the middle easts eyes and have completely lost the ability to deter them all due to your policy of appeasement. That is until, donald trump. Your trump derangement syndrome is so bad, you want to side with a terrorist supporting nation. Your eager to do so.

I will no longer call you leftists or liberals or democrats. I will be calling all of you America Haters from now on, perhaps AH for shorthand.

thank you.

:lolup:

Funny little shitstain.

Cry us a river, bitch.

:rofl2:

Thanks for your post. I feel the same way about these brainwashed individuals. I truly believe the liberal lunatics that post on here need help, as in psychiatric help. Their hatred of our president is almost palpable, it's so strong. This is disgraceful and disgusting.

I’ve never encountered such a collection of morons and liars until I saw the posts of the RW clowns on this forum. Of course, I don’t hang out with liars and buffoons, either.

Laughable fucking idiots.

i think democrats honestly want these countries to develop nuclear weapons in the hopes that it makes america weaker in the world. It fits their m.o. perfectly, they would be taking down the privileged america. they hate hierachies. They hate america, as they are america haters

There’s your problem, moron. You DON’T think.

th

Frank! Settle down! You're blowing a gasket!!

If Do is going to create an ignorantly conceived thread like this...he should at least preview the goddam thing so he doesn't look any more like a clown than he normally does.

Anyway...I wanted to comment...and the only thing I saw of substance was that Do apparently is not smart enough to know the difference between "your" and "you're."

Glad to see that you do.

Liberals my ass. Donald Trump has never gotten over 42% approval, since he was nominated

Donald Trump is the one telling you idiots that America is so bad, he wants to make it better again.

Donald Trump is the one who hates Free Speech and the media, as he has suggested legislation to shut them up.

We Democrats do want insure that you so called MILITIA is well regulated- just like the Constitution says.

There has never been a presidential candidate ever wiretapped IDIOT! But, I really don't give a FUCK one way or the other about that as our candidates have nothing to hide. We don't cheat in our elections.

We Democrats are followers of the Constitution, and take our oath to do so very seriously. Donald Trump has already had to retract 6 or more executive orders because the courts have said they were unconstitutional. And DOnald Trump is currently impeached because he violated the Constitution and his oath of office.

And Donald Trump is in love with Kim Jong Un, writes him love letters, and sought help from Russia to get himself elected so it is Donald Trump and you people that support him who are siding with enemies.
If you're unhappy with the president, you'll have to find someone to replace him in 2020....so stop whining...start looking...Right now you "Democrats" have no one....

If Do is going to create an ....................blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah

giphy.gif
:rolleyes:

If you're unhappy with the president, you'll have to find someone to replace him in 2020....so stop whining...start looking...Right now you "Democrats" have no one....

No one huh?

At least none of our candidates have already been impeached- LIKE YOURS HAS!

I’ve never encountered such a collection of morons and liars until I saw the posts of the RW clowns on this forum. Of course, I don’t hang out with liars and buffoons, either.

Laughable fucking idiots.

He-he, it's good to see you back on the threads, domer! I actually DID miss your funny posts.

Back