Ann's Dad died

When someone has no sense of others pain it is very hard to not wish them the understanding of others pain when the pains of life visit them.

I know it will be hard for her no matter what I say, I just hope she learns some compassion from this part of lifes journey.

Only when others have politicized it first.

But this is about someone's father dying, and I frankly don't see the need for Deshtard to flaunt her gang colours in this thread, nor do I see the need for those who "can't stand her" to post...if you really hate her, don't say anything at all.

I can’t stand this guy.

He’s like the Bill Richardson of the JPP board to me. He makes my skin crawl. He’s the stupidest person this board, and he prances around here talking about how much he loves fascism as if that makes him cool or relevant but he’s still a pimple and now he’s a pimple who got delusions of grandeur and thinks he became a boil and is going to be giving orders around here.

IA for this guy, I’m done.

Only you could have made it political, Desh, and for that you should burn in hell.

And the only thing she is ever said is against 9/11 victims that tried to use suffering as a means of gaining celebrity.
Bullshit Ann politicized it when she mentioned abortion. Live by it and die by it. At least he is at rest now and doesn't have to see her underfed (alien from the spaceship in Close Encounters comes to mind) ass ever again. FOr that he is MUCH luckier that I.

When someone has no sense of others pain it is very hard to not wish them the understanding of others pain when the pains of life visit them.

I know it will be hard for her no matter what I say, I just hope she learns some compassion from this part of lifes journey.

Who are you to say she has no compassion? Just because she doesn't buy into the bullshit you do and just because she doesn't donate her paycheck everytime a little kid in some country that we don't care about starves doesn't mean that she doesn't have compassion.

I can’t stand this guy.

He’s like the Bill Richardson of the JPP board to me. He makes my skin crawl. He’s the stupidest person this board, and he prances around here talking about how much he loves fascism as if that makes him cool or relevant but he’s still a pimple and now he’s a pimple who got delusions of grandeur and thinks he became a boil and is going to be giving orders around here.

And you prance around here talking about how much you love your political philosophy, so I don't see the part of that statement that makes me annoying.

Besides, don't call it fascism.

By the way Darla, Desh, and whomever else is ragging this week--- getting mad at someone who disagrees with you just shows that you are insecure in your own beliefs.

Only when others have politicized it first.

But this is about someone's father dying, and I frankly don't see the need for Deshtard to flaunt her gang colours in this thread, nor do I see the need for those who "can't stand her" to post...if you really hate her, don't say anything at all.

As stated, Ann made it political. And it is ironic that you are doing exactly what Ann argued against (and frankly, had a valid point) concerning the 9/11 families.

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/ar...idows_enjoy_husbands_deaths_today_show_video/

COULTER: “These self-obsessed women seem genuinely unaware that 9-11 was an attack on our nation and acted like as if the terrorist attack only happened to them. They believe the entire country was required to marinate in their exquisite personal agony. Apparently, denouncing bush was part of the closure process.”

“These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by griefparrazies. I have never seen people enjoying their husband’s death so much.”

Lets just remember what she said to people who lost their familiy members.

Yeah god forbid the people who actually suffered on 911 have any fucking say about what happened and whos fault is was huh?

Victims shut up were trying to have a war here.

Coulter politizes everything so you wait she will do the same with this somehow.

Yeah god forbid the people who actually suffered on 911 have any fucking say about what happened and whos fault is was huh?

Victims shut up were trying to have a war here.

Coulter politizes everything so you wait she will do the same with this somehow.

Lol. I think more than 4 women from NJ suffered on 9/11...probably even some more qualified people!

You ain't making the rules here. There is no such thing as a "dedicated thread of mourning, for supporters only."

Desh can post whatever she wants, wherever she wants.

In the spirit of posting whatever you want when you want:

His loins produced one of the most wicked, vile, disgusting she-men in pop culture. I for one am glad he's not going to be able to reproduce anymore. He's probably just as sick and twisted and uncaring as she is. So to underline a good point from before: who the fck cares? I won't miss him and I certainly won't miss Ann when she kicks the bucket.

I can’t stand this guy.

I was like a year ahead of you.

Back